July 20, 2017, 02:28:22 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Devola's Stuff  (Read 814 times)

Offline devola

• View Profile
Re: Devola's Stuff
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2017, 07:30:33 PM »
Ok, made some adjustments and I think I am pretty satisfied with this for now! Going to move on to coloring once I add the finishing touches and hopefully wrap up the first half of this project in the next few days.

As thanks for everyone that has helped so far, I'm going to make a little something to show my appreciation for all of you guys as well. I'll try my best to provide feedback and assist anyone I can the same way all of you have helped me! Once again, thank you everyone!

Spoiler

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »
O love it! Now I see that pain in her face, her body, it's beautiful!  :heart: :heart: :heart: Can't wait to see her finished :D
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2017, 07:42:03 PM »
Thanks Gabryel! There were some extra errors I spotted so I'm just doing some minor corrections.

-Update-

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past few days, I'm trying to design a functioning UI and this is way harder than I imagined. Aside from that, life has a way of catching up and interfering when you least expect it... Nothing major but things may be updated slower than I intend to at least until after July 17th. I will still try to post more artwork as soon as I get it finished though!

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2017, 11:22:24 PM »
Gahhh, life keeps getting in the way of art ._. I wish I could just draw all day instead of having to work. Ah well, first world problems  ::)

Anyway, now for some art. This is a redoing of Eve, one of the characters I had previously designed. I wasn't too happy with her concept and it never quite "clicked" while drawing her so I've redesigned her as a similar but different character.

Just a quick warning, I do use crosses in this character design sketch but the character is not strictly Christian and if this offends anyone, I apologize!

Spoiler
Introducing... Saint Estelle! Her concept is similar to her previous version. She was a mercenary that chose to pay the ultimate price to rekindle hope in humanity. Possessed by the seraph of snow, Sahariel; Estelle strives to right the wrongs of her past and find her redemption... or her punishment in this dying world. Will she find what she seeks before her soul is claimed or will she succumb to regret and fade with the rest of the world?

Now onto other matters. In a nutshell, now that I have more time to actually draw, I will continue uploading and seeking feedback from all of you! I just want to thank everyone again for being so supportive, it is really awesome how this place encourages people to express their creativity.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2017, 11:27:57 PM »
It all looks nice, although perhaps if you gave her boots a more prominent heel it wouldn't look quite so much like she's standing on her tip-toes. It's not a bad pose as it is, though, since I'm fairly certain being on tip-toes and having your knees slightly bent is a martial arts pose...of some sort.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Today at 12:14:26 AM »
Thanks Mahlua, good that you pointed that out because I completely missed it. I wasn't intending for her to stand on her heels or be wearing them but it definitely looks like it.

As an added bonus, here is a quick sketch of Sahariel, seraph of Frost!
This was inspired by Peter Mohrbacher's Angelarium works. The design is a little TOO similar at the moment to the Angelarium so I will probably be refining this. Sahariel is meant to be like Estelle's "stand" (a la Jojo's Bizzare Adventure).

Spoiler

The blue stuff is meant to be like water/ice pouring from him

« Last Edit: Today at 12:16:18 AM by devola »