February 21, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Jamie's sketchbook of fun.  (Read 14911 times)

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie's sketchbook of fun.
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2018, 07:01:50 PM »
People like to give me *censored* for never finishing art, but here's a small glimpse into why. For this character, Jello gave me a small brief to work with. The character is to fit into the magical girl theme that he's doing, but not a typical/normal magical girl. She's to be older, a bit busty and to use an unusual form of magic as her weapon. She's to be a bit "evilish" her approach to everything, but still have the same goals as the magical girls.

From this, this was my first attempt, which didn't meet all the criteria (personality stuff we discussed).

Spoiler

From here, i wasnt happy with what i did. So today, i re-started.

On the viewer left side, is the current version im working on. towards the right are the iterations, as you continue right the older they get.

Spoiler

so basically, as i continue a drawing i get so focused on fixing little mistakes that i lose the essence and feel of the original pose. I lose all the flow of it, and it gets even stiffer than it originally was. FeelsBadMan

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie's sketchbook of fun.
« Reply #271 on: January 27, 2018, 04:02:59 PM »
I like the third one from the left

Facebook       Patreon