September 21, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: K-Seki's Studio  (Read 19606 times)

Offline K-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
Re: K-Seki's Studio
« Reply #420 on: August 11, 2017, 04:05:43 AM »
Looks good! I like the first one better though, as the movement is more dynamic. The second one looks a bit stiff. The faces are beautiful on both though. Lucky friends who have an artist drawing their chars XD

i had to make Lu plant his feet. XDDDD It's an overdue artbook I'm planning to put together, so this is going to take some heavy effort from everyone involved. Q u Q

omg teach me how to draw like that!!! lol Jk Those drawings are amazing though! I'm Jealous...
Nice! I love it! Even the anatomy is great as well!

Thank you both. ^____^ Aaaaaa. And hello!

How should i say this.......i'm impress that every guys you draw turn out to be sexy as hell.

I try so hard. XD But I haven't gotten so far (yet).

The woman with her arms crossed looks very good. I like the angle.

Ahaha. Thank you. Let's see if I can draw them a little better into the later pages.

Updated the Meet the Artist meme! :) This is kind of all I can do for now. I'm being crushed atm. XD Hope everyone's doing great!

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Branden

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 11, 2017, 05:00:55 AM »
Dude, even your meet-the-artist meme looks like it is professional quality. That's awesome.
Even though this is your first time seeing me, I think Doc seems like the best nickname out of all of them.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 11, 2017, 12:35:31 PM »
I agree. The quality is fantastic, as per usual for you. Maybe I should do one of these things, eventually.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 11, 2017, 03:24:32 PM »
I agree. The quality is fantastic, as per usual for you. Maybe I should do one of these things, eventually.

Few days later

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2017, 04:31:29 PM »
What is the story of my life doing on K-Seki's thread?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Rusted_Gear

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2017, 10:36:35 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Had fun looking through the pages. Wish I was able to see those pages @ the beggining of the thread  :sheep:

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 17, 2017, 02:48:39 PM »
Looks great dude. I like caramel machiato too. You don't like drinking? You don't know what you are missing

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 25, 2017, 10:42:15 PM »
Lol thanks guys! I've been away for a while, but I'm just going to update a little bit about what's been going on. I've been getting my collabs to stabilize after getting my non-art work set up (training). Art-related, I'm currently working with a mobile game company (from Shanghai) for their upcoming MMORTS game so it's going to be steep.

I will update what I am able to, since I can't spoil. ^_^)

Allow me to share a prototype sketch of one of their characters.

The concept for this has been redesigned and approved after making a few changes, so I can't post the current version and finished illustration publicly. Q u Q
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:44:04 PM by K-Seki »

Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 26, 2017, 02:16:49 AM »
Lol thanks guys! I've been away for a while, but I'm just going to update a little bit about what's been going on. I've been getting my collabs to stabilize after getting my non-art work set up (training). Art-related, I'm currently working with a mobile game company (from Shanghai) for their upcoming MMORTS game so it's going to be steep.

I will update what I am able to, since I can't spoil. ^_^)[/size][/font]

Allow me to share a prototype sketch of one of their characters.

The concept for this has been redesigned and approved after making a few changes, so I can't post the current version and finished illustration publicly. Q u Q

Congratulations on getting contracted! :D

Offline K-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2017, 09:59:42 PM »

Congratulations on getting contracted! :D

Thanks, SJ!

I'm just going to spoiler a little character concept here again! As always, my sketches are messy. That won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Haha. How's everyone been?

Scribbles if ya may.

Open for commissions.