September 21, 2017, 07:10:51 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: To Hide A Human!  (Read 229 times)

Offline Flames

• View Profile
To Hide A Human!
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
Thought I would re-write this so here we go!

As the title implies, it involves someone hiding a human.

Kou walking home one night stumbled upon a book thrown about on the floor. Upon picking it up and opening, a bright flash appears which causes his eyes to take some damage and passing out. When he awakes he looks towards the sky and lo and behold he sees something quite strange. Brooms, and what's more people riding on them! Upon realizing such a situation he sits down to recollect his thoughts when a object flies straight down to his head. After retreating it, hes greeted with a girl, Yami claiming that the book was hers. When she sees Kou's eyes she becomes excited. Little to Kou's knowledge his eyes has changed colors dramatically! Yami decides that Kou is infected with an illness and has little time to live. Claiming she is a witch Kou finds himself in a unreal situation!  Kou with all this information pleads the girl to help but will she lend him a hand? What exactly does this world of Witches have to greet Kou with?! What sorts of dangers will arise?

The story starts off semi-light hearted but turns into more of a serious tone. I was surprised that it went this way myself! But, I think it all meshes well with each other! Anyway here it is! Or.. not.. I'm re-writing it in a way that makes more sense due to the advice of a good friend. So for now the link's gone as I forgot to take it down.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:24:15 PM by Flames »
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline Flames

• View Profile
Re: To Hide A Human!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 09:04:43 PM »
edited for clarity-
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:34:08 PM by Flames117 »

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 08:33:48 PM »
12'th Chapter is here!

Some things to note, this was written with a manga in mind format might seem a bit off but its streamlined and hopefully its easy/pleasant to read as is. Basically there is alot of talk back and forth between the chars. My priority here was to make it interesting and engaging over the long run.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:17:38 AM by Flames »

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:37:24 AM »
We did it boys and girls, Its up and done(at least this volume anyway), hopefully I can bring this into a different medium though that looks pretty grim at the moment. It was super fun to write and I really enjoyed writing the characters,  I look forward to writing more of it in the future to compliment! Lets see what happens.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 11:55:21 AM by Flames »

Offline bandile

• King of Manga Writing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:57:33 PM »
i just read your plot and its really good! i hope your manga becomes a great  one and even an anime!