October 21, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Heyo to everyone  (Read 273 times)

Offline Lunalegends

• View Profile
Heyo to everyone
« on: June 08, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »
Hi I am tdotakichan(or Lunailegends) and I am an artist who is trying my best to improve on art then someday make good manga and games with my art. I liked creating stuff since I was 4 years old but I mostly usually just draw, but didn't draw that much until 2011 came. But I have been improving slowly because I didn't look at enough references or tutorials so this year I want to work more to get better at it. Right now I'd say I am good, but I am not near to being professional just yet. I come here in hopes to find an artist for my manga and then someday provide my own services to help people.

Online Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
Re: Heyo to everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 10:57:20 PM »
Welcome to MR, Lunalegends! :thumbsup:

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 10:49:52 AM »
Welcome! We all gotta work at our own pace y'know? Work hard and you'll get there!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline YoUr EyEs

• {CONSTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Wonho is my Oppa~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:25:25 PM »
Welcome to MR~

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:34:58 PM by MiNzY_Unohana »

Offline Lunalegends

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 04:47:53 PM »
Thank you everyone. ^^

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 02:38:52 PM »
You have been around for a month or so but still welcome to the MR !!

Have you created a thread in Manga Art Gallery and posted some of your artwork there already ?

If you having then its a good place to start. It's doesn't matter your level and for us the most important thing is help each other to improve skills and enjoy what we do. :)

Offline Lunalegends

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 04:46:14 PM »
You have been around for a month or so but still welcome to the MR !!

Have you created a thread in Manga Art Gallery and posted some of your artwork there already ?

If you having then its a good place to start. It's doesn't matter your level and for us the most important thing is help each other to improve skills and enjoy what we do. :)

Thank you! Oh I actually wanted to do that but wanted to ask you if that's okay first, because I tried looking at all the rules and tried finding what places I can post but couldn't find anything, so is it okay to post anywhere?

Offline S8N

• Overseer of Hell
  • Author/Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 04:58:24 PM »
Thank you! Oh I actually wanted to do that but wanted to ask you if that's okay first, because I tried looking at all the rules and tried finding what places I can post but couldn't find anything, so is it okay to post anywhere?

Under each subforum, make sure you read all the stickies before proceeding in posting. All the forums are available to the users, but some have restrictions (IE: Manga Artists/Writers Wanted). As long as you meet the requirements you are free to post (as long as your post is relevant).

Any off-topic posts can be posted in the Break Room, and ecchi is on a different forum.
~~~
S8N