July 20, 2017, 02:28:36 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Shane's Data  (Read 888 times)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
Re: Shane's Data
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2017, 10:14:21 PM »
No, you certainly weren't wrong. By saying that "I need it" means that I want that outfit in my wardrobe now.

Haha ok

BTW.....I really feel like You hair really really got damage from over-dye

im not sure. but becareful ok

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2017, 10:16:43 PM »
Nah. I'm a natural redhead, and we tend to have the thickest hairstrands, which actually makes our hair really difficult to dye, even professionally. My hair also retains its natural oils well enough that I don't have to wash it every day, and probably the worst thing is that I was using the wrong brush type for my hair growing up, but I got most of my split ends cut off last time I got a haircut back in like...May?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2017, 10:29:29 PM »
Well....since i always yearn for more knowledge....i better ask you, if you don't want to answer it fine....but im sure some other people want to know too

As a person who live in different i always interesting in other style and study them

-WHY PUNK LIKE SKULL?

-WHY THE GUY LIKE SPIKE HAIR? (SOME GIRL TOO)

-WHY YOU USE MAKE UP SO YOU EYES ALL BLACK AROUND?

-WHAT IS THE CONCEPT THEy TRYING TO MAKE "TRY TOO LOOK COOL , KICKASS ,BAD,SMART??

-WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY REALLY LIKE ?
(SO i was watch this anime that about punk...i really love it cause it so fucnny comedy and drama...i think it call Detroit Metal City)

-YOU GUYS LIKE TO RIDE WEIRD CARS??

-WHAT KIND OF HOBBY THESE GUYS DO?

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: there you got it mahlua.....this is close and personal interview!!!

Offline eukocar

• grinding drawing skill for motherland
  • your friendly neighbourhood comrade
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2017, 10:58:06 PM »
Well....since i always yearn for more knowledge....i better ask you, if you don't want to answer it fine....but im sure some other people want to know too

As a person who live in different i always interesting in other style and study them

-WHY PUNK LIKE SKULL?

-WHY THE GUY LIKE SPIKE HAIR? (SOME GIRL TOO)

-WHY YOU USE MAKE UP SO YOU EYES ALL BLACK AROUND?

-WHAT IS THE CONCEPT THEy TRYING TO MAKE "TRY TOO LOOK COOL , KICKASS ,BAD,SMART??

-WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY REALLY LIKE ?
(SO i was watch this anime that about punk...i really love it cause it so fucnny comedy and drama...i think it call Detroit Metal City)

-YOU GUYS LIKE TO RIDE WEIRD CARS??

-WHAT KIND OF HOBBY THESE GUYS DO?

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: there you got it mahlua.....this is close and personal interview!!!

What do you consider an weird car?
Something like the reliant robin?
how to add pics mmm lets see.....lets try this

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2017, 11:24:55 PM »
Now, before I begin, I grant that I tend to fall in line somewhere more on the goth side of things, which is a different subculture altogether from punk, but I believe I can still answer your questions.

Why do punks like skulls? Well, punk started as a rebellious movement, and it was meant to draw attention, be loud, be against the grain, and be against the conservative political era in which it was born. Skulls represent death, and they wanted to break away from their environment, to put it to a certain kind of "death" in order for the phoenix of society to be reborn from the ashes of the violent conservative government and into something more accepting.

Why is spiked hair a common style? Because it draws attention to itself, especially when brightly colored. Originally, punks wore more dirty clothes, purposely torn, sometimes would get into fights just to have some real blood on that. I suppose the spiked hair was meant to look roughed up, deranged even.

Why with the black eyeliner? This isn't so much of a punk thing, but as for goth fashion, it draws attention to the eyes. Goths tend to be incredibly vain, and their elaborate make up is meant to be an expression of self. I find that most men prefer eyeliner only on the under eyelid, which usually gives a tired or deathly look, which is something a lot of goths go for.

What concept are they trying to present? For punks, it's all about rebellion, being broke, surviving through violence, and spitting in the face of the world that puts them through what they've gone through. They're innately fighters, of a sort. That's what they seem to be presenting.

What kind of music do they like? Punk, obviously. Detroit Metal City isn't something I'd classify as punk culture, but rather, metal culture, and it was satirized for comedic effect. Now, as for what constitutes punk music exactly, you might wanna talk to a guy around here called Paipis. I will say that typically the lyrics are politically charged and/or rude.

Since I don't know what you mean by weird cars, I'll continue to the next question.

What kind of hobbies do they have? That's a tough one. I've found some crossover between punk and skateboarder culture, although that likely came about later. I've also heard that some punks even started some graffiti movements, which doesn't surprise me really. I mean, this is a pretty hard question to answer, since under the subculture, they're all still people with their own interests.

Anyway, I answered the questions as best as I could from a "punk" perspective, although I could easily comment again for goth culture, and even for some of its subcultures, since I am vastly more familiar with goth and its family tree.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2017, 01:13:47 AM »
Thank you kindly maluh-chan, i finally understand them better.

As for me as long as they don't use real violence in modern time.they're fine doing thing they love.

and for the cars.....i got it....they like to put some spike in car..paint blood on it etc...some motocycle have a lot of scary thing around....i guess it their style lol