September 19, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Shane's Data  (Read 1205 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
Re: Shane's Data
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 11:48:44 AM »
Yeah, you've put a good most of us here to shame with just that tank, although I'm starting to see an issue with cylinders in perspective for you. They seem to all be open faced circles here, which messes with the perspective a little. It looks like the pieces don't quite fit snugly, y'know?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »
Yeah, you've put a good most of us here to shame with just that tank, although I'm starting to see an issue with cylinders in perspective for you. They seem to all be open faced circles here, which messes with the perspective a little. It looks like the pieces don't quite fit snugly, y'know?

GOOD point mahlu-chan, you have shape eyes.
Spoiler

The top part of the tank can move the cylinders part,however the cylinders it self can be move on it own too (it have a little ball like webcam to adjust the angle itself) . but the reader wouldn't understand that so it like you said....i made it look really weird. :(  really nice to have people pinpoint what i miss. thanks

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
Not a problem. I seem to be developing that critical eye here lately, but I'll take it as a good thing, because then I can start viewing my art through it and hopefully building myself up too.

Don't beat yourself up too badly. Overall the tank still looks really good, so I doubt that someone would notice a small detail, especially if those parts are meant to move, because they'd be too busy looking at the awesome tread or small detail lines that provide texture.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 03:37:23 AM »
Apparently i didn't draw for 2 days, suddenly draw getting harder, perspective line
and tone is mess up now

Spoiler

Offline Daisetsu-bushido

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »
Nice works you got there :). I especially like the ones in which you show the importance of 3D modeling. Imagining the shapes in a perspective is one of the most crucial things in coming up with detailed objects - especially when you want to show them in a comic.
Your newest one looks like some kind of a doodle so it's hard to tell what's right and what's wrong. But it's still a good form of practice.

Keep it up :).

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 06:36:28 PM »
# daisetsu : thks man, gotta say. sometime the 3D came out ugly so i had to bull*censored*(draw more line) thing up to make it look good lol

and the last page....it's megaman dude....i just troll

4 hours ....free time of my break on holiday has spend on manga page......was gonna
done full page but look like i didn't make it

one of my character is president, and he's a kid. tried my best make him look like smart gentle kid.
the idea of his character is 16th president of united state Abraham Lincoln

P.S. the page finished

Spoiler

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:54:46 PM by Shane »

Offline areksama

• Arek
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 10:33:52 PM »
could you tell me how did you do the beackgrounds in the first page? i`m starting a digital webcomic and that would save me a bunch of time
Art is essencial for life

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 11:26:32 PM »
could you tell me how did you do the beackgrounds in the first page? i`m starting a digital webcomic and that would save me a bunch of time
G pen manually draw, if someone know better shortcut i want to talk to that guy.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 04:37:24 PM »
Sorry guys,wish i could update more but lately im so so busy.have to work IRL ,work on my manga,work on offline game (LOL), plus i need to go meet friend and play RPGs for 4 hours every week!!!!

anyway i'm gonna post the sketch i drew on my free time this week,

Spoiler

Offline K-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 09:43:28 PM »
Hey hey heeey this is really, really nice! :D

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain on Tapas || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 1 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 02:11:02 AM »
Hey hey heeey this is really, really nice! :D

SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2017, 08:43:23 AM »
Oh I like the new sketches, fav is the one on the right. I like how you give form to the arms and legs, that makes them look very natural and not too thin. I sometimes hear people complaining my figures are too skinny... and I'm afraid they are right XD Maybe I'll try someone more sportive next.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2017, 01:46:24 AM »
THX GAB...
and here the weekly sketch....IF i have more freetime.......i would put more detail and clean up line T_T

P.S.  have to censor cause board rule. no hard feeling. if you want to see what back there then backstage lol

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:13:55 AM by Shane »

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2017, 03:15:04 AM »
i think these sketches are a little too much for MR, The site has a rule against straight up nudity

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »
Or at least there is an ecchi section. But nice body works!
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)