November 23, 2017, 02:30:47 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Shane's Data  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
Shane's Data
« on: June 05, 2017, 07:04:33 PM »
Going to put everything to first page for easy reach

Sample of my manga here

Manga sample

Fanart i drew
Tan for marco eukocar

Saya manako for gabryel

Concept art design research and learning

NADA

NADA

M4a1 research

Other ETC
Trashcan

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:59:22 AM by Shane »

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
Re: Just a guy who like to draw
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 07:34:11 PM »
Welcome to MR, Shane!  :thumbsup:

The pages you've post have some nice details in them, especially the checkered pattern floor. Does your story have an official title yet, or is that still in the work?

Offline Shane

• View Profile
Re: Just a guy who like to draw
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 03:28:07 AM »
Yeah it has name but manga is still on going, i only did like 120-130 page so far(average manga have 150 page per volume so...not even 1 volume yet)
and this is long story manga...1 page probably took around 14 hours for me depend on detail in the page too

If you think about it it make sense.......i know why manga writer need to hire assistant to aid them on difficult job you know ( they have time limit b4 submit the finish product right)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
Re: Shane's Data
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 05:05:16 AM »
Trying to study about gun and draw extra character for purpose to use in manga

Not gonna have spare time to screentones or clean up line though (my sketch pretty messy)

Also i put everything on first post and clean up my topic

NADA

NADA

M4a1 research
[/color][/size]

Offline eukocar

• its not perverted its art!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 05:32:29 AM »
Looks great.  :thumbsup:
What reference did you use for the characters. Their uniform looks a lot like the one found in the Ukrainianian militiary. I could be mistaken tough

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 06:20:46 AM »
thats some seriously good 3D objects, did you draw them completely by hand, or did you trace a 3D model?
because it is insanely good :P
either way good job, your style is very consistent, i cant wait to see more :P

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
I have a friend who's been drawing guns since middle school, and I showed him your M4a1.

It's nice to see such a professional looking layout. Do you have blank copies of those, or are you not allowed to share them for copyright reasons? I feel like some raiders would be interested in having them. Not me, really, since I do my own thing for the most part, but I feel like it's a question that'll be asked eventually.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »
as for the gun....you might need to do a few thing

- Learn CROSS CONTOUR DRAWING (before you can do this you might need to learn 4-5 basic drawing)

- Try draw the gun from paint or open canvas (open canvas have nice fuction)

- Learn how to create custom 3D object in Photoshop CC , illustrator ,SketchUp pro or/and manga studio

- Cast out the idea of you drawing from you imagination.WHY? because you didn't design the gun youself
drawing realistic gun and fancy gun from you head work out different.if you want to draw some fancy gun then
so be it but atleast just do what you can to get a hang on some simple gun out there first

-Invest you time to study the gun itself :  what ammo it used?,rounds capability? what mod can put in the gun,why was it design like that. gun history??. this gonna help you in case you wanted to put the gun in you manga
(fight,action scene sometime determinant who win from gun use)

-if you can build gun from 3d it easy to put detail after

and MahluaandMilk : i do the 3d build in mangastudio on that gun (get example from some picture in google)
so there no blank model to give you -.-

Here, it not finish but im trying to work on AK 47 here

AK47 unfinished

It ugly right lol.....sketch always come out ugly but if you invest time to put detail in there it gonna turn out different

M4a1 you see it not easy for me really, i do a lot of draw in >eraser > take a break >>etc etc  something like that

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 05:52:44 PM »
Could you maybe explain everything about whatever it is you're talking about in the first point? Sadly, I've never really taken any specific formal art classes so all fancy vocabulary is lost on me.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 11:27:54 PM »
u draw the line to form how object really look like (curve edge etc) so when you doing
the real line it doesn't confuse whne you want to image how object look like in 3D

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 01:57:53 AM »
So, does that mean to draw the contour lines first, or the outline?
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 02:42:05 AM »
Doesn't matter how you draw, there no fix way to do it if you can't move on you cut
that part and draw the line to form what inside look like, if you get use to it then you can just draw only outer line of that part

LIKE THIS

Let say you draw gun.....you can use this to cut part by part, like form the line on body and magazine separate...see if the line balance and look real enough..then you draw again attempt to connect 2 part togerther, move on with the same thing until the whole gun is finish
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:45:09 AM by Shane »

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
Dafuq your perspective and objects and backgrounds are CRAZY good, holy *censored*! How long the machine gun take? I want to hire you for my backgrounds T_T I hate perspective and backgrounds, and anorganic objects. I'm quite impressed, sir *draws hat*
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
AK 47 FINALLY DONE, just need to find a way to put in my manga.

AK-47
also i need to draw a tank to put in scene in my manga, this one not finish yet but atleast
i've done enough work for you guys to  see what structure it look like.

unfinished tank

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 04:04:15 AM »
*sees tank*drops jaw*
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)