November 18, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Moony's Arts  (Read 433 times)

Offline lunationxart

• View Profile
Moony's Arts
« on: April 26, 2017, 07:52:30 AM »
Hello! Im new to this site and I am a character designer/illustrator. Please to meet you all  :dance:
I will be updating continuously so please take care of me. My art diverse from fanarts and original designs so Im not very sure where to make a thread, but I hope Im doing this right.

I also will be available soon for request or commission, please look forward to it  :blush:

p5 fanart

My OC, hypnos

Persona 3 fa

Offline lunationxart

• View Profile
Moony's Arts
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 07:56:58 AM »
Hello! Im new to this site and I am a character designer/illustrator. Please to meet you all  :dance:
I will be updating continuously so please take care of me. My art diverse from fanarts and original designs so Im not very sure where to make a thread, but I hope Im doing this right.

I also will be available soon for request or commission, please look forward to it  :blush:

A Persona 3 Fanart

My OC, Hypnos

Another persona fanart

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Moony's Arts
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 11:49:20 AM »
well, if you didnt post it in the right area, the Admins will always move it to the right area, as for introducing, its best to introduce yourself in the Welcome center, its so people dont clutter your gallery with Welcomes

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 01:20:32 AM »
Two things that instantly stand out to me are your usage of line in coloration, such as the lighter lines to distinguish fabric on Akira's jacket and the shine on Aegis's metallic parts, and your facial structure design. It's something unique, or at least not something I've seen before. If this isn't too intrusive of a question, where are you from? (I ask because I wonder if your surroundings play a part in what facial features you notice more and then express in your artwork. Of course I may be totally off the mark, but...shrug.)
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 03:32:16 AM »
That is some pretty unique colouring skill right there. Sharp, pro level stuff. Really impressive.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 03:35:09 AM »
would like to see more dynamic poses

Offline lunationxart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 11:01:37 PM »
Two things that instantly stand out to me are your usage of line in coloration, such as the lighter lines to distinguish fabric on Akira's jacket and the shine on Aegis's metallic parts, and your facial structure design. It's something unique, or at least not something I've seen before. If this isn't too intrusive of a question, where are you from? (I ask because I wonder if your surroundings play a part in what facial features you notice more and then express in your artwork. Of course I may be totally off the mark, but...shrug.)

I move around a lot actually. All I can say is Im from Asia :)
I dont really know much about technical stuff, though. I just draw in a way that Im most comfortable with. I've been drawing for almost 16 years now. So my style constantly change while being influenced by other artists. I guess that played more role than my surroundings.

Offline lunationxart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 11:03:07 PM »
would like to see more dynamic poses

Yes! I really suck at poses ;( Im trying to be better at it. Thanks for pointing it out

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 12:52:47 AM »
Ah, I see. That makes sense. Don't beat yourself up about posing, since it's something even the best of us have to continually develop with. You've developed an interesting style, and I have to say that I respect that. I know that my work looks rather bland and cookie-cutter with not much to distinguish, so it's inspiring to see stylized work such as yours.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 03:12:09 AM »
i think if you just like maybe even watching something like ufc will help you. like i don't think you need to go learn anatomy. because i think if you did you will have to adapt like your anatomy art to your stylized art. i'm just saying that once you see how something works you be able to draw it.

i just thought about like looking at cosplay models reference