November 18, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Poll

What are your impressions of the story?

Liked it a lot, looking forward for more.
0 (0%)
Appreciated it, interesting ideas so far but some improvements need to be done.
1 (100%)
Not my genre of manga, but continued to read through it just out of sheer curiosity.
0 (0%)
I stopped reading after a few pages, never again!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: [Storyboards included] The Sky's Chosen One - Discussion  (Read 780 times)

Offline Mr. Stan

• View Profile
[Storyboards included] The Sky's Chosen One - Discussion
« on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:38 AM »
So, apparently this is where you are supposed to post in order to get feedback from your manga creation, didn't notice that in the first place. I thought that because my "newbie" status scared every member off no one delivered a piece of feedback (I hope this isn't the case).

It would mean a lot for me if I could get some feedback, it will help a lot as well. Positive and negative reviews are welcome, as long as they aren't hurtful (e.g. your manga suxx kys!!!). I'm also open for tips about how I can improve. I put a lot of work in it, would be a shame if it would simply get ignored and buried away.

It's my first ever manga story concept I never did this before, so don't be inhumanely harsh on me please.

After a while, I noticed that many members are reluctant to deliver some feedback. This is kinda discouragin for me and a lot of writers who get views on their stories but fail to recieve any kind of response.

I would be so happy if you would take a few seconds of your time to vote, despite the result. It's just a little click and this small click could mean a lot for us writers.

Thank you.

Link to the story: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,17777.0.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:45:30 PM by Mr. Stan »

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
Re: [Storyboards included] The Sky's Chosen One - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 02:33:51 AM »
You made an extra thread for feedback? Couldnt you just place the poll on the other thread?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:36:15 AM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Mr. Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 03:46:09 PM »
You made an extra thread for feedback? Couldnt you just place the poll on the other thread?

I thought initially the "discussion" section was ment for feedback. Ok maybe I misunderstood it.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 02:22:43 AM »
k
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:30:15 AM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon