November 18, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Paid Commission] Looking for Artist for Desert Post-Apocalyptic Action Manga  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Justice_Rises

• View Profile
Hey everyone!

I’m looking for a Manga Artist to help me complete my first 75 Page Manga.

Like the description says, this is a paid job. The budget for this is in the range of $500-$750 (Saying this to be clear; I will not be considering those who charge more than what i can afford) I am determined to finish this and hopefully publish, so I’m going full throttle with investing money into this. I have spent almost a year trying to find someone for the project, and am now back here to try and find someone again.

The script and storyboarding (A rough sketch of the story.) are complete. I now just need an artist to draw the comic. The total amount of work like I said is about an estimated 75 pages, and the artwork is to be black & white. (The book size will be 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.)

Here is a synopsis of my story:

In a Post-Apocalyptic Desert World of Lokanda, a vigilante and survivor; known as The Arrow of Fury, strives to make it out and extract revenge after spending all his life in the desert trying to survive. His world is turned upside down when he is chased and captured by bandits. He is knocked out and taken prisoner by the bandits. But as he learns of the bandits, he realizes he may not be alone in his fight for revenge.  It is a story of survival, crusades against darkness, and a story of a young vigilante’s journey.

So if you are interested; Feel free to reply to the thread and (Private Message or Direct Message) me. Samples are recommended in order for you to be considered.

Thanks!

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
You still looking for someone? How fast do you want this done?

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline Adoss

• View Profile
I'd be interested, but I would like to know how much time would be given
[img]http://*Link Removed*]

Offline KazBR

• View Profile
I'm interested in doing!

Offline OkababeRintarou

• View Profile
Are you still in need of an artist? I would be willing to work with you, depending on further discussions.

Offline S8N

• Overseer of Hell
  • Author/Writer
    • View Profile
Are you still in need of an artist? I would be willing to work with you, depending on further discussions.

Chances are OP isn't around anymore. You might have to wait a while if you're expecting a reply from him.

In the meantime, welcome to MR, Okababe!
You appear to be among the artist half of our community. Firstly, it's good to introduce yourself at Welcome Center. Nothing big, just we are all eager to know a bit more about you. From there, I hope you have a good stay with the community.

I also highly suggest posting your own Manga Art Gallery if you are looking for any forms of recruitment. The gallery allows people to evaluate your work, and you'd be receiving feedback from both the writer and artist communities alike.
~~~
S8N

Offline Looking4Artist

• Looking for artist
    • View Profile
Not until I see samples of your work

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
Greetings,

I am posting my resume for the position of artist , which was recently posted.

I believe that I am well qualified for this position, and I am very enthusiastic regarding this opportunity. My resume and portfolio are attached. Kindly contact me if you experience any problem in opening the attachments.

This is my online  portfolio, so you can check it:

Well, if you're interesting on work with me, give me your reply and we can discuss with more details :)
Waiting for your reply and best regards!
Atte.
Ronald Orrego León
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:02:54 AM by Hasith »

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Plz add your DA link to your signature space rather than in post. It would be better if you can open at Art Thread in our Art Gallery through.

Also if OP PM you for more details you can send him the link.

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
Well, it's a little hard to post some samples in here, but I think I have it now ..

This is some samples I have to show

This was one of my last commisions, but If you want to see more, please send me a PM :)

Best Regards!

Offline Kingmasu

• View Profile
Re: [Paid Commission] Looking for Artist for Desert Post-Apocalyptic Action Manga
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »
I sent u a pm

Offline Orrryyyaaaa

• View Profile
is this still open?