June 18, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Does anyone have a link to S.A.O Ordinal Scale with subtitles  (Read 380 times)

Offline Kaito

• View Profile
So, I didn't see SAO ordinal scale when it was in the cinemas because there were no ads for it in Australia, but apparently, it was showed. Does anyone have a link for it so I could watch it online? Thanks.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
Re: Does anyone have a link to S.A.O Ordinal Scale with subtitles
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 06:47:13 AM »
I been trying to find it. I don't get why its hard to find it tho.I don't know where to hit it either. Like there should be a way to buy and see it online. But its only in theaters

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Beholder Of The Piirakka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 07:30:27 AM »
You gotta wait till the Blu-Ray is out for subs, it takes a while for these movies to hit the Internet. Sometimes the first subs are really bad to, I saw Battle of Gods and the Steins;Gate movies right after they where first fan subbed and it was awful. With Your Name someone leaked some kind of lo-res screener,  that was also not great to watch. These things are either you hope they get a screening near you or you gotta wait a bit. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:33:59 AM by Manimal »

Offline Kaito

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:18:25 PM »
You gotta wait till the Blu-Ray is out for subs, it takes a while for these movies to hit the Internet. Sometimes the first subs are really bad to, I saw Battle of Gods and the Steins;Gate movies right after they where first fan subbed and it was awful. With Your Name someone leaked some kind of lo-res screener,  that was also not great to watch. These things are either you hope they get a screening near you or you gotta wait a bit.
Thank you.