March 29, 2024, 01:52:34 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [ Paid ] Inker Needed!  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
[ Paid ] Inker Needed!
« on: March 08, 2017, 06:48:10 AM »
Hello

I'm working on a story that I first wrote as a short story that I'm attempting to turn into a manga.  It's a story about a guy who cheats on his wife which sets off a series of bad decisions and the consequences that result.  While topically very different, in mood and general style it's similar to Aku no Hana, though I'd never suggest they're on the same level of storytelling.

I just finished my character designs and I'm just starting on pencils now, but I'd like to find someone with better linework to do the inking.  I'm not horrible, I don't think, but I think the story would benefit by having someone more skilled doing it.

Please send me a PM and we can discuss further if you're interested.

Offline MK

• I like to draw
    • View Profile
Re: [ Paid ] Inker Needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:06:58 PM »
Do you want it traditionally inked or digitally inked.  If it is digitally inked then I could do that very easily

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of digital inking generally, I think it looks homogenous compared to traditional inking.  Not that I'm a purist by any means, but it just seems like a lot of the digitally completed webcomics out there (I'm not aware of any explicitly digitally lined manga) looks like it all could have been done by the same person.

If thats what it needs to be that might be what it needs to be, though, I guess.

Offline Vertutame

• Account Locked
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 10:42:08 AM »
check my work at deviantart. If youre interested,pm me in anyway.