November 21, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Dream Thread  (Read 1984 times)

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2017, 06:02:48 PM »
i seem to have dreams a lot about having false teeth :/ so yeah, as for the other half of the dream you already know my response to that

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »
I think one of the most vivid dreams ive had was something along the lines of a shark biting into my leg. Funny enough I haven't been to a beach in like 15 years
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline shishi02

• Gods of Time
  • "Oh cake!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2017, 10:35:06 PM »
My dreams are usually random but sometimes it relates to my psyche before I went to bed. Like for example, I had worked on this code on php before then in my dream, I am still doing it. Others are probably checking on how I feel and stuff.

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2017, 10:48:14 PM »
I've been having some Linkin Park themed dreams recently.

The night Chester died I dreamt I was in a classroom where a concert was being played on a projector. There where no recognizable songs, it was odd. Another night I was walking down a hall full of goth girls like it was 2002. I just start singing Crawling as I walk along. It was a thing.

Pretty thrilling.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »
Hmm...what could you have done to induce a dream of goth girls? I must know, for..."research" purposes, ofc.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2017, 10:59:16 PM »
Chain of thought. Thinking about and listening to Linkin Park before bed = thoughts of the 2000's = thoughts of goth girls. Natural progression.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2017, 11:00:23 PM »
Strange. I think about goth girls a lot. You'd think they'd show up more, lmao.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
Anyone had a dream where they knew they were going to die?

I had this dream once. I was in a school and next to it, a golden rocket was suppsed to be  launched to space. Something went wrong and when the rocket took off it was coming right at me. In that moment I was like "*censored*, I am going to die" but I was surprisingly calm.

In another dream I was in a white rollercoaster. For some reasone the rails suddenly dissapeared and I was falling. In that moment I was also like "damn, I died".

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2017, 08:18:07 AM »
First dream I just had. Uh so much happened but I forget all of it. But I ended up in a park waiting to give my Mom a ride home only to realize I needed to pick her up first. Door knob. I drove home when suddenly my car became a bike and it started snowing. There where other bikers on the road talking about seeing this Sponge Bob ghost. Everyone was riding on a wood paneled path.

Then somehow I was watching an alt Rugrats pilot where the babies all move into Angelica's house. One of my friends goes "wow this is all Fisher Price product placement". Songs are playing all over when suddenly Faint begins at the end causing everyone in the room to run around.

I'm singing amazingly when suddenly the song breaks down on the second verse and slows as Mike repeats "Oprah, Tina Turner". It turns into a ballad with a similar melody but dramatic high notes. In my head it confuses me but I go along and try to sing to show that I know it.

There where better parts to this dream but I forgot them.

Online YoUr EyEs

• {CONSTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Mikazuki no Kokai
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2017, 03:53:47 PM »
It is really strange,

I keep dreaming about a white wolf with blue eyes, it always follows me through my dream but never has it harm me, it is actually seem like it is protecting me.

(My mom told me that it is just a coincidence (two weeks in a row) that I dream constantly about it...

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »
Next time it shows up, try talking to it. :noidea:
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Online YoUr EyEs

• {CONSTANT PAIN AT GROUND ZERO}?•?
  • Mikazuki no Kokai
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2017, 04:44:15 PM »
Next time it shows up, try talking to it. :noidea:

I have tried to but I do not get any answer from it, it just glare at me and sometimes let me pat it's head, I am not scared of it, I feel safe around it~

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2017, 06:37:31 PM »
I just had a kind of lucid dream earlier today (during a power nap). I was with a friend of mine riding a taxi. I got out of the cab and thought "oh, yeah this is a dream, thats why I can walk in the middle of the street". Funny thing is I felt kind of drunk within the dream  :hmm:

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2017, 07:41:57 AM »
I had a dream all these middle schoolers where in my house to work on something. For some reason they all went in my room and I was yelling at them like "don't you dare touch anything blah". So when I came back they had all went somewhere else and of all things the first thing I notice is...one of my K-ON plushies is missing. So I search their bags and find Ritsu all torn apart. I get like really pissed and yell at them when they come back in "WHO DID THIS?"

Finally one kid admits and I feel like a monster because I'm getting irrationally mad so all the kids band together and glue it back. I feel bad and we have this nice 80's cartoon arc.

Then later at my grandma's house someone puts this super robot show on. It gets silly when the robot starts hitting galactic Gurren Lagann sizes and walks on the Earth. For some reason this taps into my irrational fear of falling off the planet and floating through space endlessly and I start feeling sick as I watch this robot walk across the globe. More oddly specific dreams.

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2017, 08:56:21 AM »
I had a big dream where a lot of things happened but I'll try to remember key details.

First I was in high school and hanging out with my friends. One of my friends (whom in reality I had volunteered at the Polish community center with) led us to this little Polish center like a library with some couches and we ate but this one Pole was getting mad that we weren't talking about Poland and Polish issues so we had to leave.

Then I was Kim Jong and I walked on this bus where everyone was sitting 1 to a seat so it was a big deal who I'd sit next to. I sat next to this blonde girl who had her head down and everyone was like "whaaat why didn't you pick me" one girl was like "I'm so much prettier then her, why didn't you sit next to me". That was odd, but when we got off the bus I suddenly switched roles to some random guy who was getting searched. I had nothing but the dude was like "No in your hand". I gained the dream power to take myself out of that body and look at it from the side. The guy was hiding some kind of needle directly in his hand. Which...is weird but okay.

Then I went to a big house and hid in the antic. I looked down to a messy kitchen where John Lennon in late 70's Dad mode was cooking up some eggs. This is the part where I forget things but I wish I didn't because it was a pretty action packed dream. I later ended up in a hotel somewhere near home...I don't know it was a wild dream time.