April 18, 2024, 01:19:02 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Negi's Stuff  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Negi Springfield

• View Profile
Negi's Stuff
« on: January 22, 2017, 07:21:41 PM »
I know I'm not super great at drawing, so I joined this forum hoping to improve. Could I get some advice on these?

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Negi's Stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
That hairstyle really reminds me of an anime character I liked. The expressions are pretty nice, and it's a cute design.

I'd say get your hands on some A4 paper and work on this character some more. Think of expressions and different views, and do it enough times - Say 10 papers as a start to be able to figure out what you should improve. With drawing, mileage is what's super important.

Also, welcome to the forum! Why don't you introduce yourself to us in the Welcome Center ?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 10:16:42 PM »
One of the things I notice is that the arms don't seem to have elbows in the first drawing, but to be fair, I've been drawing since childhood and only in the past couple of years figured that mess out. Repitition is everything, and eventually you will sort out what you do and don't like about your art and will do little things differently each time. I could be lame and say draw from life and you will learn, but everyone uses that advice, so instead I'm just going to say draw whatever you'd like, and draw it a lot, and have passion in it.

Sometimes you'll feel like drawing is rough and frustrating, but that's totally normal and doesn't mean that you don't love it. Just remember where your passion is and keep up even when you don't like it. In the wise words of I think Adventure Time: "Sucking at something is the first step to being kinda good at something."
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 08:28:14 AM »
yeah men just get online and make friends here youll get better haha btw your hand looks heavy cause the line i think its cute btw keep it up :D