March 29, 2024, 01:06:45 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: 2017 so far (current problem, Slumlord)  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Crystal (BobbyjoeX)

• o-o
  • no idea what i'm doing anymore
    • View Profile
2017 so far (current problem, Slumlord)
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:12:18 AM »
so from what has happened this year so far, i think its safe to say "*censored*ing kill me"

first off, We get kicked out of our Apartment for personal reasons, my grandmother because a huge ass about it, i havent slept good in a week, we decide to slowly move out while fight to keep the apartment (so we have more than a week to find a place) but then Dad's Van broke down and my little Soul cant carry a mini fridge

after hearing how a lot of legal places are going to help i start to cool down and decide to draw... MY *censored*ING TABLETS BROKEN, IT WONT DRAW A STRAIGHT LINE ANYMORE. it used to do this every once in a while but a small tap would fix it... this time it wont fix, i restarted the computer, reinstalled the drivers, my tablet is *censored*ed

why is this happening to me...

See
Spoiler
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:49:25 PM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »

Click the Banner to Read

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: 2017 so far
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:39:20 AM »
 2017 is just starting. I wish it gets better for you.

My Tablets does that. I have to fumble with the wires for it to stop .

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 02:23:00 AM »
I had to move out this year too live with my auntie now and my tablet driver keep going out but maybe you should try writing manga for the time being. But idk what to do too. But I'm just trying to write a manga atm
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:31:56 AM by Shinpi Tekina »

• o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 05:20:54 AM »
I dont write  my mangas tho... well hoping in the new place its big enough I can get a cintiq or something similar

Click the Banner to Read

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 01:27:26 PM »
I think it easy to barter for a graphic tablet. I went to staples and got a very good deal. You have to like make them "get the sell" like give some indication you will buy it if it was lower but don't say that. 

But for me I went to like 5 diddrent stores looking for that wacom comic tablet small. But no stores had it I ended up getting something more expensive. But it got it better price. I saw the price at other stores and it was higher.

I like told them that we even check on Amazon what the prices were and plus it was real late too. Well I hope you can like barter for a better price too. I think you can is why I'm telling you all that. Most stores do say they match prices to other places. If you tell them or show them its cheaper at a different store.

• o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »
it would if any of my stores didnt have to order in, and staples refused to order in the cintiq once before even tho they did sell them online

Click the Banner to Read

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:06 AM »
Is the critiq the small comic one? That was the tablet I went store to store to find but they didn't have it or sell it. But they had the other small ones. I was fixated on the software. I say don't be. The software is just a trial. I had to buy  digital software. But I found a free software that is perfect. Called medibang. But their are more tutorial for like photoshop. I bought clip studio pro but its ehhh. And medibang is from the original manga studio 5 like clip studio is just different a bit

• o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
went to take a shower, since on thursday the guy that fixes everything came and... fixed the tap, added a new "precious", "beautiful", "will evict a person for" button... the hot water is shut off, and hes gone for the weekend... this was not done by the building, this was a fault of his... but now we have to wait til monday to take a shower...

Edit: *censored* this imma make the tap leaky again just so i can take a shower, i have a feeling he tightened it a little too tight
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:51:09 PM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »

Click the Banner to Read