January 23, 2020, 10:12:28 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Collaboration] Professional Writer looking for Artist (Pay Negotiable)  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Wonder

• View Profile
Howdy y'all!!!

WHO WANTS TO HELP ME CREATE THE STORY OF A LIFETIME?!?!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

My name is Danny Wonder. I'm a screenwriter with a long time love for anime, man/ga/hua/hwa, comics, etc. The story that I have in mind is one that I have been mulling over for a couple of years now and I'm ready to see it come to life.  :heart:

The basic idea is an action yuri manga following the relationship between the heirs of two rival ninja clans and the difficult choices that arise when love and duty cannot coexist.  :heart: :ninja: :heart:
...think Romeo and Juliet but with lesbians and more violence... and set in modern day Japan.

Because my goal has always been to collaborate with an artist, I only have a basic outline of major evdnts, characters, and their individual stories. More than anything, I would like to work WITH someone to bring this idea to life and as such, I have left A LOT of room for ideas.  :angel:

That being said, if there is an artist interested in working on this project but they're not big on contributing to the story, that's fine too.   
:read: :read: :read: <-- lol that might be me

I'm willing to negotiate pay privately.
I'd like to see a sample of your work and of course, I'm more than happy to send you some of mine to see if our styles  fit well together.

Kk, I think that's it for now.

From Somewhere USA, With Love
Danimal Wonderpants   ;D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 12:45:28 AM by Wonder »

Offline LawNielleRIMM

• View Profile
Re: [Collaboration] Professional Writer looking for Artist (Pay Negotiable)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:19:57 AM »
Hey check out my gallery maybe i'm the one who you are looking at
*link removed*
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:22:54 AM by legomaestro »

Offline MatsumotoTrix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 06:57:42 PM »
Hi! I might be up for it.
But it would be a page by page thing, I already have a project I'm working on but I'm taking a break for a couple months. If you're ok with that we can probably get a chapter or 2 done :D
This is the manga I draw, if you wanna read it all just look up pageturner manga on google. I think mangafox has the whole thing :D
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Offline Version_K

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 03:14:38 AM »
sounds interesting, I've written a couple of screenplays myself. I would be willing to discuss doing business with you if your still looking for someone. I can PM you some of my work since i still can't post work in my post yet.

Offline LR_VisualStudio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 07:48:41 AM »
HI! I sent to you a PM and a mail :)

Waiting for your reply and best regards!