September 26, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [ Collaboration ] Looking for an Artist  (Read 267 times)

Offline Ghost1716

• View Profile
[ Collaboration ] Looking for an Artist
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »
I am looking for a manga artist(since I'm not so good at drawing) and am looking for a collab.I already have a project that I have started writing and would an artist who can easily draw real life objects.The story of the project is mainly realistic with little touches of fantasy.It centers around an alternate world and has a lot of gun fire action.

Forgot to mention,but has a lot of military aspects and feels.Mostly trying to make a ''Hurts to watch'' military manga.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:28:34 AM by legomaestro »

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
Re: [ Collaboration ] Looking for an Artist
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »
to help find an artist, its best to post an introduction in the Welcome center and chum around the forum, contribution is key with artist searching, it would also help to post some of your story in the Writing Threads so that an artist can get a little taste cause a small description sort of chases them away, also would like to put that "Pitch and Ditching" is frowned upon, you want the site to help with an artist?, dont just grab an artist and never come back, we look out for our community artists
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 06:21:35 PM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »