September 26, 2017, 05:55:53 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: *free commissions* Can I draw your characters? {stolen Idea)  (Read 2505 times)

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
*free commissions* Can I draw your characters? {stolen Idea)
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:08:03 PM »
Hello! My name is Chris and before I say anything else I must point out that I totaly stole this idea... I wanted to do this thing a long time ago but I thought people wouldn't like it so I just left this idea.
Anyway I have no time to draw a complete manga because of school, but I really love drawing and I want to try to draw your characters! Especialy because I have been practicing a hella lot and I thought this could be a nice challenge to improve my skills. I am drawing my stuff in traditional media and I love using colours but ofc if you like your character to be  in Black and White who am I to take that away from you.. ;3 fill up the stuff below so I can feel your character, I Like details. i copied this from the other guy who came up with this idea.. Don't judge me xD

Genre of your story:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
- Body type
- Skin colour
- Eye type + color
- Hair colour + style
- Clothing
-Accesories+ props and environment.

I hope this works out somehow, I really enjoy drawing new stuff. I will try to draw anything but please keep it non-hentai. XD
Goodbye!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:13:44 PM by ChrisBamboo »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
Re: *free commissions* Can I draw your characters? {stolen Idea)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:40:11 PM »
Firstdibs.
Why not, man? Sometimes it can be fun to just do an interpretation and get those creative juices flowing.

Name: Sharon Blake
Personality: spontaneous, high-spirited, quirky
Looks: petite frame with a warm but slightly pale skin tone. Short hair spiked off to one side and dyed black, although her roots show through light brown. Wears yellow contacts as a concert performer. Very punkish style, fond of fishnets, skulls, and crop top shirts. Only notable accessories are her cute skull earrings that have little bows on them off centered.

Have fun with it. She's a pretty fun character, and as weird as it seems, try to smile while you're working. It's something I do when I draw her.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
  • So many ideas, so little motivation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 07:02:47 PM »
Ok, now that I'm off mobile, I can actually do this.

Name: Rufus Carmine
Personality: cautious, but gives off an air of easy-goingness; mildly intimidating, but friendly nonetheless
Appearance: short and lean; medium-length black hair tied behind his head; wears a heavy coat with lots of pockets, and has baggy pants with pockets too; has a mechanical prosthetic left leg

Inspiration from the strangest places is often the most welcome.

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »
Thirddibs.

please keep it non-hentai. XD

Ha ha, I'll throw sometin down.

Story : Mango P.I.
Genre : Comedy, action, romance
Name: Katy McDoland
Personality: Seems very nice & likable, sweet and sharp witted. Begins to feel pressured by what people expect of her until she slowly stops caring and becomes more cynical and confused. But you can draw her in that nice, slightly playful manner.
Looks:
Body type : Average high school girl, not super thin, medium height
Skin colour : White
Eye type + color : Not huge eyes but slightly rounder green ones
Hair colour + style : Lil' more then medium length bob black hair with perfectly straight bangs, like down to a science. You can also do like Sawako Kuronuma with the bangs and hair bun.
Clothing : Pretty standard brown cardigan under a long white shirt and black jogging pants
Accesories+ props and environment : A school or more urban city setting. The ending part of Mango P.I. takes place in Toronto if you wanna get really fancy.

Offline Blackhowling

• Just a writer trying his hand at manga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 08:54:57 AM »
Fourthdibs!!!

Genre of your story: Action/Fantasy
Name: Kaien
Personality: Carefree and cocky
Body type: Medium frame with very defined muscles
Skin colour: surfer tan
Eyes: gold
Hair colour/style: Wild spikey crimson red hair
Clothing: Brown sleeveless vest, karate gi style pants frayed at the bottom (like ryu and akuma from Street Fighter ", and tape wraps around his feet and knuckles up to the beginning of his forearms.
distinguishing marks: when he smiles you can see his dragon like fangs.
Story: He's a dragon god wh learnedhow to look like a human. He enjoys rge life of a wanderer, also loves to drink and spend time with mortal because he finds them interesting.
I go where the wind takes me...

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 10:32:35 AM »
Firstdibs.
Why not, man? Sometimes it can be fun to just do an interpretation and get those creative juices flowing.

Name: Sharon Blake
Personality: spontaneous, high-spirited, quirky
Looks: petite frame with a warm but slightly pale skin tone. Short hair spiked off to one side and dyed black, although her roots show through light brown. Wears yellow contacts as a concert performer. Very punkish style, fond of fishnets, skulls, and crop top shirts. Only notable accessories are her cute skull earrings that have little bows on them off centered.

Have fun with it. She's a pretty fun character, and as weird as it seems, try to smile while you're working. It's something I do when I draw her.

Alright! Here I did all I could, maybe it´s not that obvious that she has these brown hair roots but when you look closely they are there somewhere  ;D I had many ideas in my head but this is simply the one I have decided to go with. Remember I am not a pro and this is my first time ever doing this kind of thing.. I really hope you like it and I am saying my sorry in advance if I disappointed you. :3 This challenge forces me to try drawing many new stuff I never tried before and I love it! Here you go :3

Offline YuumaKuuga

• Jetstream Lover
  • In the dead of night it will be all right
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 07:56:41 PM »
Might as well through in a character from a manga/light novel thingie I'm writing at the moment

Genre of your story: Shonen pretty much
Name: Kitaro Rhyzer
Personality: A serious person when it comes to protecting the dimensions, but gets shy around really pretty girls
Looks: Pretty soft and nice looking.
- Body type: Skinny
- Skin colour: White
- Eye type + color Left eye is green, right eye is blue
- Hair colour + style black, look at Kamui and Syaorans styles of hair from Tsubasa Chronicle
- Clothing: Something chinese like
-Accesories+ props and environment. Not any really. Tends to wear an eyepatch over his blue eye, so I guess that counts, lol Again, look at the eye patch Syaoran wears in Tokyo Revelations, cause thats the best style of eye patch
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:11:07 PM by YuumaKuuga »

Hey look, a wild waifu appears. AKA Chandra Naalar

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 09:25:25 PM »
I am certainly not disappointed. I think she'd be happy with this representation. I can see how you take their personalities into account, because that's the most prevalent thing I see.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 08:19:19 AM »
I can see how you take their personalities into account, because that's the most prevalent thing I see.

You totaly got it. I tried to draw it with this angle in this kind of splash art style because I wanted to include her qualities and maybe I lacked the punkish style a bit. I am glad you liked it and I can definitely tell you that I smiled the whole time drawing this. I Like taking the characters as though I knew them in person when drawing.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 11:04:13 AM »
That's great, man. Sometimes people lose that sort of appreciation for a character and get too technical, and it can drag down the personality of a character down to things like facial expressions. You might feel like your art is lacking and you have a lot of room to grow, but don't be afraid of that if this is what you're founding on. Make passion a habit.
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 03:17:04 PM »
Make passion a habit.

Will do! This practice will help me add techbicality to passion. So.. I am working on the Rufus Carmine right now. Very hard pose I have chosen but lets hope it works out. Will be done either tomorrow or on thursday

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 04:36:57 AM »
Ok, now that I'm off mobile, I can actually do this.

Name: Rufus Carmine
Personality: cautious, but gives off an air of easy-goingness; mildly intimidating, but friendly nonetheless
Appearance: short and lean; medium-length black hair tied behind his head; wears a heavy coat with lots of pockets, and has baggy pants with pockets too; has a mechanical prosthetic left leg

Alright man!! I am finished with your character.. since you didn´t give me much of a clue about his storyline or backgrounds I just try to catch that little bit about him being intimidating, friendly and I kind of figured that he was supposed to be pretty cool guy. Here is what I got, it was really hard to draw and I hope you like it and as always, sorry if I missed your point and disappointed you. :3 Btw.. just to understand my idea behind this picture, I have chosen this pose and angle + facial expression because I kind of imagined the splash art scene like this.. He was sleeping (see the blanket?) and then he woke up to some noise, ready for an action just to realize that it was a familiar face, that´s why he smiled at the end. :) You didn´t really give me much information so I had to make up many assumptions... Tell me your opinion :3

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
  • So many ideas, so little motivation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
He looks awesome. You did a pretty good job with this one!
Inspiration from the strangest places is often the most welcome.

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 10:47:20 AM »
This is a copy paste from another thread sorry if it's super long  ;D

Garret O'Brien
Spoiler
Story: The Eagle and the Dove
Genre: Historical fiction, action, drama
Name: Garret O'Brien
Personality: Cold, seemingly unfeeling, yet protective. O'Brien's overtly big brother type personality died off in the wake of the loss of most of his friends in the first world war and his becoming an assassin.
Looks:
- Body type tall athletic build
- Skin colour white
- Eye type + color icy blue

- Hair colour + style I don't know how to describe it but here's a picture

- Clothing He wears a brown fedora with a khaki brown trench coat which he's kept from his days serving in WW1 he usually wears it unbuttoned so that he can use the pockets inside it to hold his weapons (Tomahawks, throwing knives etc.) along with dark brown trousers and a white dress shirt underneath.   

- Accessories + props a tomahawk in one hand and a firearm in the other this could be a Webley revolver, a Colt 1911, or a model 1897 shotgun.

Environment I don't think any specific environment is really necessary here, but the story takes place in 1917 Washington DC and New York City, O'Brien is the protector of Alice Paul and the National Women's Party during the final years of the fight for women's suffrage.

Offline ChrisBamboo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 05:29:32 AM »
He looks awesome. You did a pretty good job with this one!

Thank you very much mate!!! I am glad you liked it. Hey Manimal, working on your character, it will take a  while (a few days probably) since I am drowning in studies. But I do have some cool ideas for her!! See you later.