July 25, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Chit Chat 2017  (Read 19114 times)

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
Re: Chit Chat 2017
« Reply #1050 on: July 14, 2017, 05:38:52 PM »
Can't go wrong with DA~ ;D

So now Coryn got to find a new ID? Wonder what it will be. :hmm:

On a side note, I took out a bank loan so I can buy a new P$4 controller. God are they expensive here. :thumbsdown:

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 14, 2017, 09:54:26 PM »
this happened back at christmas 2015 and i fear it'll happen again but this time.... mom got sick to the point she had to be put in the hospital for 10 days (like i said this was 2 years ago basically)... this time... we are BOTH getting sick and its because of stress

like mom just needs antibiotics while i... really dont want to to it, may need to be put on panic pills... cause this headache im feeling it caused by high blood pressure.... what the *censored* do we do?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 15, 2017, 11:09:22 AM »
TBF I did literally try to warn the entire forum by making a thread about third-party hosting and alternatives.

Oh I knew it was on the way, I've just been ignoring it. Messing with it means turning on my laptop, and every time I do that it acts like it could be the last time.

Really need to get it fixed.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline eukocar

• grinding drawing skill for motherland
  • your friendly neighbourhood comrade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 15, 2017, 05:43:54 PM »
An bit of am out of place post but why not ;).
What colour is reccomended for doing sketches?
I tried out an light red for creating my sketch it somhow feels better then using gray.
how to add pics mmm lets see.....lets try this

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 15, 2017, 06:32:27 PM »
I tried out an light red for creating my sketch it somhow feels better then using gray.

BLACK

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 15, 2017, 08:43:17 PM »

Personally I do rough in light blue, if It's a large and complex picture I go over with red and final in black

Online MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 16, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »
Whatever doesn't hurt your eyes basically. Everyone's different.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 16, 2017, 04:33:25 PM »
Ain't no better time to watch the grand final Rocket League match than in a heavy lightning storm. :thumbsup: :glare:

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 16, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
went and looked at a house, i was so happy that we would have a place to move to, it is a 3 bedroom it was right by the lake, after seeing it, i declined...

the 3 bedrooms were non existent, it was a main floor and a loft.

the "2 bedrooms" upstairs was one giant loft area and the "3rd bedroom" down stairs on the main floor was a corner of the living room that the previous tenant put his bed, SERIOUSLY, NO WALLS OR ANYTHING IT WAS A *censored*ING CORNER

not just that but a lot of you KNOW about my manga collection and how big the shelf is, the walls in the loft were all peaked, nothing could go against the walls cause they were at an acute angle

so, mom had NO BEDROOM, i had NO PRIVACY because there are NO DOORS separating any of the rooms, there was NO ROOM in the bathroom because the guy had to put a Jacuzzi in there so you had to sit on the toilet sideways, plus no place to hand a shower curtain, the stairs were terrifying cause well, I'm Heavy, and when you are heavy you have a greater fear of things collapsing under you, you had to GO OUTSIDE to do your laundry... cant wait to never do laundry in the winter

so we saw 2 houses, the first one mom did not like, but i found it ok, after seeing this place, we both agree the first place was better BUT we are continuing our search

Offline Kiwiavenger

• View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 17, 2017, 08:22:17 AM »
went and looked at a house, i was so happy that we would have a place to move to, it is a 3 bedroom it was right by the lake, after seeing it, i declined...

the 3 bedrooms were non existent, it was a main floor and a loft.

the "2 bedrooms" upstairs was one giant loft area and the "3rd bedroom" down stairs on the main floor was a corner of the living room that the previous tenant put his bed, SERIOUSLY, NO WALLS OR ANYTHING IT WAS A *censored*ING CORNER

not just that but a lot of you KNOW about my manga collection and how big the shelf is, the walls in the loft were all peaked, nothing could go against the walls cause they were at an acute angle

so, mom had NO BEDROOM, i had NO PRIVACY because there are NO DOORS separating any of the rooms, there was NO ROOM in the bathroom because the guy had to put a Jacuzzi in there so you had to sit on the toilet sideways, plus no place to hand a shower curtain, the stairs were terrifying cause well, I'm Heavy, and when you are heavy you have a greater fear of things collapsing under you, you had to GO OUTSIDE to do your laundry... cant wait to never do laundry in the winter

so we saw 2 houses, the first one mom did not like, but i found it ok, after seeing this place, we both agree the first place was better BUT we are continuing our search

I know that struggle! our landlord was selling our old house, we had to move as my eldest was about to start at school so we needed to get into a good catchment area or stay in our village. Everything was awful, like black mould growing on walls in most, one next door to a dog kennel with 8 dogs in a 20x10 ft garden, just generally awful.

Keep your head up, you will find something and whilst it might not be perfect (i wanted a garage :( ) it will see you through. even if you move, keep an eye on the property market when your tenancy is going close to ending.

on another note, I LOVE BEING IGNORED AT WORK FOR ASKING A QUESTION!!

its been 4 working days and counting since the two girls in the office (one of them the office manager) started ignoring me after i asked the office manager a question about the state of the work Emails. wouldn't be too bad if the office wasn't 3 full time staff (me and them) the boss and 2 part time staff. her first words after the question, 4 hours later was "I don't appreciate being spoken to that way"

so now, application form in for the same job I'm doing, within a university for £5,000 more than i am on! fingers crossed!

Online MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 17, 2017, 12:33:08 PM »
Holy s---, guys, I caught a picture of the elusive French Yeti!
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #1061 on: July 17, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »
Well done Mahluaand Milk!

I didn't know I had fans hunting prooves of my existence! It's a strange feeling discovering that new members still talk about me, a legendary cryptid member.

Hasitha says it's what happens with 10 years old forums.

I begun my summer holidays so I'll haunt more frequently MR. Take your ghost hunter gear, the french ghost is back!

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 17, 2017, 12:58:32 PM »
Some supposed to be extinct creatures get kicked out of their natural habitats in summer times.

:shotgun: :fighting:

Its a good time to use this emo  >>>  :omg:

Online MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 17, 2017, 01:03:35 PM »
TBF who wouldn't want to meet the (wo)man, the myth, the legend, the meme? Most of what I know about you is from finding old dead threads by clicking on what guests are viewing and from Coryn's guide to MRverse.

Speaking of, let me just say that guest users find the weirdest but most interesting threads... :confused:
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #1064 on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:41 PM »
Didn't know Hasitha was a Ghost Buster.