September 23, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Chit Chat 2017  (Read 25457 times)

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
Re: Chit Chat 2017
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2017, 01:31:18 PM »
yeah you get a custom hero coat. There's a thread somewhere that I'm too lazy to find on here. It's pretty awesome!

Also, I don't follow many Anime Youtubers, but damn....looks like 2017 is the year YT drama finally hit the anime community on there! Is that the new thing on Youtube? Just drama alert style videos and response vids?

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »
What did ThatAnimeSnob do this time?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
Wait sh-t we get coats? I only vaguely remember this...can someone link me so I can check and see if I got one?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2017, 06:19:31 PM »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2017, 06:30:23 PM »
wow... these have never been made i reacon, kinda wish we could personally customize your own cause im not a fan of cloaks

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »
Probably not, but I'm moderately adept with a sewing machine...I just need all the materials and time and maybe a pattern to go off...and of course measurements (adjusts glasses with a tell-tale anime gleam)
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2017, 07:34:39 PM »
yeah, it would be great but it would involve having to raise money to do these thing, i keep telling some of the members about printing MR anthologies, like the one that exists, and sell them at cons, members who are closest to the cons join the booth but we would need a main person who manages at each corner of the world

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2017, 08:24:48 PM »
Well we used to print and sell them online. The problem really is that pesky thing with permissions. Before it was justus buying them, but with trying to sell them at cons who knows. People didn't really sign up to have other people make money off their stuff, since god we knows how hard it would be to track them down.

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 08:44:25 PM »
yeah, unless its only comics people allow on the books, like knowing first hand they were for funding MR cause i keep thinking we could do a lot of things, we could even have our own publishing

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2017, 09:03:49 PM »
Just gonna throw out there that everything I write that's MR-verse based is totally free for you guys to use for MR. Not sure how the anthology thing works, but yeah. :noidea:
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2017, 09:55:25 PM »
*Head dump coming through, don't let me break the flow*

Semester 2 now...well it was a pretty great break actually. When I think about it I feel like I've been off for quite some time. That first week with the 12 Days Happy Hour episodes and my 12 Days drawings was very eventful, you know that weird feeling when something only happened like 2-3 weeks ago and you already feel nostalgia or sentiment for it? Ya that. Now it's fricking 2017 before I even knew Christmas was over, I'm like "wtf Christmas happened and I'm watching Winter 2017 anime now!". I wrote and uploaded 9 songs in 3 weeks. Not 9 good songs, maybe only 2 of them I'm satisfied with but hey.

I'm still iffy on college but I guess this is how most first years feel eh? It's like I feel I have to know what I'm going to do later already but no one is pressuring me to do so, it's all in my head. I think, only last year I was free of everything. Now there are things looming above me which need to be paid off one day. I need to get a full on real real job one day. I need to do all these things but not today, or tomorrow. Still it's that kind of thing where at some point it will be today or tomorrow and the life I'm living now will not be the same. It's hard to not think ahead when I spend so much time up in ma mind. This semester I just need to chill the hell out and reeeally pay attention.

Adulthood approaches like some kind of disease. I just wanted to dump a few things I'm feeling now so I can laugh at myself later. I know I'm silly and really it's no big deal. I just have to improve my attitude. Here we go again.

https://www.thisismyjam.com/song/goto-mariko-hou-teng-mariko/4-gatsu-6-nichi-4gatu6ri-april-6th
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 09:59:28 PM by Manimal »

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »
That's what summer after your first year is for. Stew on all the majors and pick one you like/will make you enough money to pay off your loans.

Offline Manimal

• Kanan Ball The Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2017, 10:41:19 PM »
Yikes. I guess I should just take it easy on those thoughts until then and focus more on doing good then silly thoughts of the future!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2017, 10:55:39 PM »
That's what summer after your first year is for. Stew on all the majors and pick one you like/will make you enough money to pay off your loans.
(Looks at my major)
(Stares blankly)
(Breaks into a maniacal laugh that eventually turns down into soft sobbing)
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Nairbons

• A Rootin' Tootin' Cowpoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2017, 09:27:30 PM »
Waiting for "Let it Die" to finish downloading, and finally starting up some of the new season's anime. Gonna see if any of those "It's {Blank} but as pretty girls" shows turn out to be any good.

Probably not, but they are stupid/fun enough to get my interest.