April 18, 2024, 11:23:12 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Healthy habits thread  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy habits thread
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2017, 08:07:06 PM »
One of my high school buds messaged me a few weeks ago, I was ready to just never see him and all those peeps again but he randomly invited me over after seeing none of 'em for three years and I didn't want to go at first. I thought nah I'm done with all that. But I was instantly happy to go, and found just seeing these people who weren't ready to toss me away the way I was, and even people I'd not talked to before being so nice and shockingly friendly to me, was enough to make me almost secretly shed a tear or two on the way home with Lost In The Supermarket perfectly qued in my tape deck.

The same thing happened in college a few months ago, I didn't want to get friendly with anyone. But then I put the effort in and found myself in an odd but ultimately nice little group of casual pals. But when I hung out in the college after class with 'em one night and they where so nice to me I again almost shed a tear or two when I drove home with Reina Kousaka's character song "Golden Halo" perfectly qued.

I think, you know it's easy to just shut off and not put effort in, but when you do put yourself out there and just be nice, smile and laugh with people, one can find a ton of happiness in the simple feeling of being wanted around you know. One thing I want to change is to be more out going, I was an extrovert who was nearly friends with everyone until grade 7. But I don't like being so shut off all the time, I got too used to it and I don't want to be this way anymore. But it's just so easy you know, and friendships are weird things.

Certainly I am scared of my life changing to, I so get that!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:09:12 PM by Manimal »