April 17, 2024, 08:09:27 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Old Shonen Jump Issues?  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
Old Shonen Jump Issues?
« on: March 07, 2017, 10:23:45 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know where I could find a copy of Shonen Jump from 2001?  I'm trying to find a copy with chapter one of bleach, but haven't had much luck.  I have one with the last chapter, but I still can't find chapter one.  It'd be cool to have the first couple, but I'd be happy with number one 😁

I tried eBay, but I don't see it there.  Does anyone know of any other sites that might have it?

I know bleach took a lot of *censored*, especially as it got later in; I've only read to chapter 245 so far and I don't have many complaints yet, and it'd be cool to own the issue that started it all.  It's interesting to see how it's affected current manga.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Old Shonen Jump Issues?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 08:21:59 AM »
You might try websites that just sell comic books. There are a few out there, but they tend to work like Amazon where it's a lot of separate sellers.

Makes me wonder if there are a lot to really be had though. Jumps aren't really designed to be kept long term after all, unlike Western comics.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hammilton

• View Profile
Re: Old Shonen Jump Issues?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 07:04:38 AM »
Yeah, that's what I thought, but I haven't had much luck.  I've found issues older, but not that one.i don't expect it to acquire value, but it'd be cool to have.  Would be cool to have that first arc, really, you know, before it started to suck.