March 28, 2024, 08:57:44 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Best Video Game You Ever Played?  (Read 17770 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Best Video Game You Ever Played?
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2016, 02:49:53 PM »
Metroid Prime, simply because it's a beautiful game, especially for the time.
Galerians: ASH, underrated as hell with an epic story, although some of the gameplay is dull.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, literally my childhood.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, again, literally my childhood and puzzles for days. Nothing beats that feeling when you beat it for the first time.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2016, 02:55:23 PM »
Ocarina of time
Baten Kaiots series
SA2
Halo
Metroid prime
~ Alot of my runner ups are from GC/Xbox
Hopefully that new zelda might overtake ocarina :>
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:57:44 PM by Flames117 »
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline Ramellion

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2016, 10:32:51 PM »
I wrote like a suuuuper long post for this talking about my childhood, my ambitions and everything, then I logged out before I could send it :glare: . So I'm just gonna say this, KOTOR one of the best games of my childhood, too much nostalgia to contain for it, it was good then and it is still pretty good now for something that's 16 years old (Wow that game's old). The other game I fell in love with was Final Fantasy: Crisis Core, I know not many people encountered it because it was on the PSP but that's their loss. The game was awesome, great story, great character development (Man, the protagonist manages to get promoted, changes his hairstyle, gets a scar, and becomes a man all throughout the game) and is still to this date the only game whose ending brought me to tears, and I'm not an emotional guy, but that ending was indeed tear-jerking especially when you invested so much time into the game. Both games were exceptional and I put them both at number one on my list, and if you don't understand why just check them out and you'll soon realise  :thumbsup:
They're not that different from you, are they? Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils... Seize the day, make your lives extraordinary!

Offline Siege

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2016, 06:04:33 PM »
Hands down The Last of Us. Can I get a yea-yea!!?

"I miss biltong"

Offline Tzefa

• Spero Meliora
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2016, 05:33:44 PM »
It's a hard decision for me I play A LOT of games but I think at the end of the day... It's a tossup between Dwarf Fortress and X-Com Enemy Unknown ( And All the sequels). I'm also spending tons of time playing Rimworld at the moment, It really is emergent gameplay and in-game storytelling that I find most fascinating about games, the implied storys and journeys from the one lone soldier who just won't die, to the seemingly unstoppable battle partners to the general failures and weird screw ups, there's the individual stories and then the story of the entire play through and I love to experience them and read about them
Rarely sighted apparent pixel artist

Offline Jinjer

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »
if i were to go and count the hours i sunk into them, hmm, that'd be civilization 2!!

i like that it can still run in my current machine (been lucky enough to make an image of my ancient cd-rom copy) and i still fire it up and play it from time to time

Offline Ronnaldo12

• The more you look , the more you see
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2017, 07:41:31 PM »
I will be a bit old school but for me now I only got 2 games in my mind :
-shenmue II
-Zelda ocarina of time