March 28, 2024, 04:51:08 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Konnichiwa mina-san  (Read 2437 times)

Offline MrDaisy

• View Profile
Konnichiwa mina-san
« on: October 24, 2016, 12:22:41 PM »
konnichiwa, how is it going guys!?

so, i really don't know how to start this so i am going with "Have No idea How to Introduce your self ? Read here .." topic by Hasith. (btw Hasith thanks for the above topic).

01. Your real Name
well, i prefer to be called Daisy as my friends calls me... this is just a nickname not my real name..
mostly called by D only from my friends so feel free to call me D or Daisy. ( sometime Senpai work as well xD)

02. Gender
Male

03. How did you find the forum ( Google, FaceBook, Hi5, Other Forum etc )
Google

04. You are an artist, writer , just Manga/Anime Fan or Webmaster
1- Writer ( still new but i have a great ambition for it )
i started with short stories and now i just wanna go with full story (Manga - Novel)
2- Artist ( well i am still learning, got some sketches down so gonna share it later on )
so basically i am in novice level for artist
3- Otaku ( into manga, anime and games )

05. Your Age
right now 23, gonna be 24 in two months

06. Where are you from ( Country, City )
well, i prefer not to share at the moment

07. Your Favorite Manga and Anime
Manga:
1- Ultraman ( the new one )
2- Dengeki Daisy

Anime:
Well i can't list it all but i got MAL account if your interested in looking into my list

08. Your others interests / Hobbies
1-Anime
2-Manga
3-Games
4-Writing
5-Drawing

i guess thats all for now..

09. what you like to do in forum .. ( Post your drawings, Stories, Talk about Manga/Anime etc )
Post my drawings, Stories, talk about manga/anime
and my most important things to do here is to meet new people and gain experiences.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu Mina-san

Offline Ataraxia Studios

• Comrade
    • View Profile
Re: Konnichiwa mina-san
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 12:37:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum, comrade!

Nice to see another aspiring writer. I look forward to see what you have to share :)

Offline Philosotaku

• MR's One and Only Resident Philosopher
  • Thought is but a means to action.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 12:40:19 PM »
Welcome to MR, Daisy!

You found a great place for all of the things you listed that you want to do. There are plenty of people here who will give you solid constructive criticism. Looking forward to seeing your work! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Everyone is the hero of their own life. But I'm the only main character in the world.
--
I officially takes commissions for story development. Here's my DA for info: http://philosotaku.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Development-Commissions-631535894

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »
Welcome! The best way to improve is by posting your work. What kind of stories do you like to write?

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 01:27:33 PM »
Welcome to Mangaraiders !

Looks like you are an good artist ! Hope see your work posted here soon. )

Offline MrDaisy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 10:51:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum, comrade!

Nice to see another aspiring writer. I look forward to see what you have to share :)
Thanks, i will be sharing soon... don't expect high level of English as its not my first language, but i prefer to use English as my first language.

Welcome to MR, Daisy!

You found a great place for all of the things you listed that you want to do. There are plenty of people here who will give you solid constructive criticism. Looking forward to seeing your work! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks, indeed i did find a great place, i was amazed by some posts before registering into the website..
i really will appreciate and take any criticism because it's what will improve me more...
soon gonna share some of my drawing and a small pieces of my writings.

Welcome! The best way to improve is by posting your work. What kind of stories do you like to write?
Thanks, i am sure that the opinion i will get here are what will build a great stairs toward a better writing style and approaching methods in my writing..
i love to write the following genre:-
1- Fantasy
2- Adventure
3- Action
comedy is a bit hard for me, but i still can try and learn from other writers about how do they include it,

Welcome to Mangaraiders !

Looks like you are an good artist ! Hope see your work posted here soon. )
Thanks, i am not really a good artist, i prefer to use pencils and papers. However, i got Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Digital Drawing and Graphics Tablet which i am trying to use for digital drawing..
still practicing. soon gonna share my pencils drawing... so i hope you will like it, i will appreciate the honest opinion regardless of being negative or positive.