September 22, 2017, 04:39:26 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Free commission] Characters I can draw?  (Read 3141 times)

Offline OhGodHelpMe

• View Profile
Re: [Free commission] Characters I can draw?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 08:30:26 PM »
I almost forgot about this thread  :ninja: Fantastic work! Gotta love the red highlights! Yeah Frilly was just a general term, I had nothing specific in mind. Beautiful! Thank you

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »
I know you're probably super busy but I'm a very patient guy and your work is certainly worth the wait, so I'm going to throw a couple of characters into the ring, pick whichever one you want I don't have any list of importance level.

Archangel Uriel
Spoiler
Story: Rise of the Crimson Angels: Archangel Uriel
Genre: fantasy, action, horror (kind of)
Name: Archangel Uriel
Age: physical age is roughly 30, but his actual age is more along the lines of 2,500 human years or more
Personality: On the surface, Uriel has a personality kind of similar to Deadpool. In his own words he's a "Booze chugging workaholic with a chronic addiction to debauchery." of course the part of that description that humans won't understand is that Uriel's primary job is hunting down rogue demons and Fallen Angels and turn them into again using his terms "meat puddles." He's sarcastic, profane, and likes to poke fun at people. In general, most people would at first glance call him a narcissistic smart ass with an itchy trigger finger. Underneath the persona though, Uriel's a good person with a lot of regret from his past and he uses alcohol and a cover personality to cover up his very lonely life.

Just a quick thing about Uriel's past: Uriel is an odd man out in heaven because of his birth and events that occurred during his early days in the Great Angel Devil War.  He was a product of rape, his mother was the Archangel of healing before his cousin, Raphael, and she died giving birth to Uriel. Uriel's father was a blood thirsty half Devil half-Fallen Angel general fighting with the Devil armies.  Because of his mixed heritage, Uriel was born with crimson tipped wings, symbolizing both his mixed heritage and the bloodlust from his father's side that could creep up and take him over, which does happen or at least start to on multiple occasions. This bloodlust mode could be compared to Bruce Banner when he hulks out but just in the mental department. The only part of Uriel that physically changes is the color of his wings which turn completely blood red.

Looks:
- Body type he has slim but fit build. Similar to the build of your average men's lacrosse player if that makes sense.
- Skin color white
- Eye type + color soft grey eyes that give off that feeling that Uriel is actually 2,500 years old and not in his 30's
- Hair colour + style Honestly this is one place where I almost always fall short. I always picture Uriel with short scruffy hair and a slightly more than a 5 O'clock shadow beard. So if you want to feel free to try a different hair style. He has very dark brown hair.
- Clothing Alright I'll give you two options for this. Option One! Uriel's Angel Battle Armor, this would be Uriel during the Angel Devil War. I'll include pictures and more detailed descriptions for reference on everything down at the bottom  :thumbsup: Option Two!! Uriel wearing a suit. This would be a white suit with a black dress shirt underneath. 
- Accessories + props Should you go with option one, then there's Uriel's two short swords. Should you go with option two then there's Uriel's twin chrome Colt 45's. (I'm not sure if this counts more as a prop or part of the environment but I'll put it here.) A dead knight wearing demonic looking armor. (I'll include references down below.)
- Environment Should you go with option one then the environment is a battlefield, Uriel's general look in this is when the bloodlust has taken him over, so his wings would be fully red, he'd also have a rather regretful look on his face as he's covered in the blood of friend and foe alike. Should you go with option two then the environment is a really busted up bar where Uriel had just previously killed a rogue devil. his expression and mood here would be more like that persona I mentioned in the description of his personality.

References
Spoiler
References for the angel armor these are not exactly what the armor looks like in my head but there are similarities

references for Uriel's short swords

Option one (Battlefield) environment references

devil knight inspiration for the battlefield environment

Option two references

The style of Uriel's pistol

example of what Uriel looks like, it's actually pretty close to how I picture him aside from the eye color.

an example of how his suit looks

environment inspiration

Garret O'Brien
Spoiler
Story: The Eagle and the Dove
Genre: Historical fiction, action, drama
Name: Garret O'Brien
Personality: Cold, seemingly unfeeling, yet protective. O'Brien's overtly big brother type personality died off in the wake of the loss of most of his friends in the first world war and his becoming an assassin.
Looks:
- Body type tall athletic build
- Skin colour white
- Eye type + color icy blue

- Hair colour + style I don't know how to describe it but here's a picture

- Clothing He wears a brown fedora with a khaki brown trench coat which he's kept from his days serving in WW1 he usually wears it unbuttoned so that he can use the pockets inside it to hold his weapons (Tomahawks, throwing knives etc.) along with dark brown trousers and a white dress shirt underneath.   

- Accessories + props a tomahawk in one hand and a firearm in the other this could be a Webley revolver, a Colt 1911, or a model 1897 shotgun.

Environment I don't think any specific environment is really necessary here, but the story takes place in 1917 Washington DC and New York City, O'Brien is the protector of Alice Paul and the National Women's Party during the final years of the fight for women's suffrage.

Empress Maria Sotiris
Spoiler
Story: Project House Divided (Offical Title to be decided)
Genre: Fantasy, war, steampunk (Kind of), adventure, drama, and I could probably stick another couple tags to this but I think you get the picture
Name: Empress Maria Sotiris
Personality: Fierce, tough, caring, motherly to her soldiers, patient. The Empress is often described as the mother lioness of the Eclenian Empire who takes actions against her people very personally.
Looks:
- Body type Slim Statuesque build, with a medium size bust
- Skin colour pale white
- Eye type + color deep sapphire colored eyes.
- Hair colour + style long silvery white hair, again I fall short on the style but I can say that she wears it in a practical but still attractive way. Probably the closest style I can think of is a french braid, braided into a bun. feel free to try something else if you think it's better.
- Clothing The Empress wears a uniform/dress on an average day. here's a few examples of what the outfit sort of looks like

To get a little more on the money of what it looks like
imagine the military dress coat with the sash (That would be in gold) in dark blue with a skirt that goes from the waist down to her lower shins, she does not wear any kind of hat. Maybe a crown of some kind but I don't have any details on what it would look like aside having a lion theme. 

- Accessories + props A ring with the head of a lion and two small sapphires for the eyes. It's the symbol of the Sotiris family.

She also has a saber.

Environment: Most likely the throne room, or her Imperial Garden.

If you made it through all three characters I thank you and hope that you have a good rest of your day.  :thumbsup:

Offline AzimuthComics

• Writer
  • Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 08:35:28 AM »
If any interest you

Hokuto Nakahara
Spoiler
Genre of your story: Sci-Fi
Name: Hokuto Nakahara
Personality: Uncompromising, risk-taker, calm, honest
Looks:
- Body type: Fit
- Skin colour: Pale
- Eye type + color: Brown, Third Ones
- Hair colour + style: Black, 1
- Clothing:
> Coat
> Shirt
> Trousers
> Shoes
- Accessories + props
> Smartphone
> Holowatch 1 2
Environment: Not necessary, but 1 2 3.

Kimigo Kawaguchi
Spoiler
Name: Kimigo Kawaguchi
Personality: Serious, Haughty, Just, Honest
Looks:
- Body type: Fit
- Eye type + color: Amber, Roughly Eight or Twelve
- Hair colour + style: Colour and Style
- Clothing:
> Cap (but Grey)
> Jacket, though it should be a more feminine shape
> Shirt, Black (worn under the jacket)
> Skirt
> Shoes
- Accessories + props
> Smartphone
> Holowatch 1 2
> Katana: 1
Environment: Not necessary, but 1 2 3.
> Magnetic Holster + Pistol

Hiroshi Nakahara
Spoiler
Name: Hiroshi Nakahara
Personality:
Looks:
- Body type: Slightly Out of Shape
- General Appearance: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/46/1479650089-4058637.jpg
- Clothing:
> Jacket
> Shirt
> Trousers
> Shoes
- Accessories + props
> Smartphone
> Holowatch 1 2
> Earpiece
> Baton
> Pistol
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:58:57 AM by AzimuthComics »

"Power attained by violence is only a usurpation, and only lasts so long as the strength of the commander outweighs that of the subjugated."

Offline MusicFreak8800

• The little girl who always sings ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
It's been some time since I posted anything here but school was kinda in the way ^^' But here's your character Operative13! It quite different from the reference picture you gave me, but I hope you're okay with it :D (I've been listening to Interstellar's main theme the whole time I've been drawing this and it's soooooooo goooooood!!!! For some reason I get incredibly inspired when I listen to it :D)

And I loved the little scene you wrote from the drawing I gave you! I've never had anyone do that before and it made me feel so very proud of what I had drawn. You have no idea how much it means to me that you wrote that.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 03:42:26 PM by MusicFreak8800 »

Offline MusicFreak8800

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 10:05:31 AM »
Here's your character Carshald!! :D I might've laughed more than I should've at the Kristen Stewart comment :tongue:
I may have made the eyes a bit too red on him, but I had some trouble making the eyes really stand out with a more brown colour, so I hope it's okay ^^' But it was really fun to do! I hope you like it! :D
I tried to use a slightly different technique when drawing the face :biggrin: I got "figure drawing: design and invention" by Michael Hampton for Christmas, and I understand face planes and how to draw the eyes a lot better now :D

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 06:48:41 AM by MusicFreak8800 »

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 11:02:42 AM »
Here's your character Carshald!! :D I might've laughed more than I should've at the Kristen Stewart comment :tongue:
I may have made the eyes a bit too red on him, but I had some trouble making the eyes really stand out with a more brown colour, so I hope it's okay ^^' But it was really fun to do! I hope you like it! :D
I tried to use a slightly different technique when drawing the face :biggrin: I got "figure drawing: design and invention" by Michael Hampton for Christmas, and I understand face planes and how to draw the eyes a lot better now :D

OMFG! I'm really loving it! You really nailed that "not too old but not too young" spot perfectly, especially with a main character who's real age is unknown. I really don't mind the eyes being more red because they stand out alot more and I like that. I must admit I find myself tempted now to post another request, because i find myself constantly starring at it in awe due it's awesomeness. This drawing better than I imagined. Your talent is truly extraordinary beyond comprehension, Ma'am. Don't worry about laughing too much about the Kirsten Stewart thing, it was supposed to make you laugh and besides I couldn't think of a better example for emotionlessness than her  :D

I'd really like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for helping put a face to my character! :thumbsup:
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline MusicFreak8800

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 11:30:54 AM »
OhGodHelpMe:
I didn't notice you wrote something! :O But I'm glad that you like it! :D

Carshald:
I'm so happy you like it! :D
Haha, no need to be so formal :tongue: People usually call me Music here, so ya'll can just call me that :thumbsup:
But just go ahead and request another! Might take some time before I get to it, but I will eventually get there ;D

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »
Originally I posted something different but since I started to rewrite this old short story I wrote in 7th grade I decided to change this request. It's actually a double request sort of... It's technically two characters though.
But I thought eventually being able to attach some artwork to this short story would be nice.

Story: The Tales of Ouroboros - A Sin-Eater's Fate
Genre: Drama
Name: John & Death
Age: John is 31, but Death is ageless (John however sees a young beautiful but pale woman roughly 22-23)
Looks:
- Body type: John (Athletic & Tall/roughly 185cm tall) & Death (Petite but not too small/roughly a head and a half shorter than John)
- Skin colour: John (White but not pale, despite that he's dead, he's not pale) & Death (White and slightly pale, after all she's the pale horsemen)
- Eye type + color: John (Sharp Light Green) & Death (Gray but pale... well almost like her eyes have barely any pigmentation/color)
- Hair colour + style: John (short brown buzzcut with a scruffy beard. Similar to this and as for his hairstyle I'm thinking Wentworth Miller/Scofield from Prison Break... Death has long black curly hair, and I mean like lower back long hair.
- Clothes: John wears a black suit, with a white dress shirt and black tie. However because he's dead (He was stabbed in the left side of his chest), his white shirt's rather bloody. Death however wears a black gown/evening dress.  However I have no idea really as to what it should look like precisely, so I'll leave that detail up to you, just remember it should be somewhat "Veily-ish" i guess.. After all she's Death.
- Notes/Details: I sorta had the image in my head of John standing sort of sideways, but not too much, you should still be able to see the bloody side of his white shirt. He stand with his arms cross, but I'm thinking he should be standing so you can see his left hand (which is slightly bloody because he's bleeding and maybe at the tip of one of his fingers is a drop of blood about to fall). Death, she stands right behind him with her arms around him and her face leaning against his back. Both of them should both have a somewhat saddened look on their face. Death is in love with John, but John's living on borrowed time, so she'll lose him eventually. Hence the saddened looks.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:50:24 PM by Carshald »
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline Mafioso55565

• Mafioso
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 09:41:57 PM »
Can you draw my character if you have time? He's in a short story of mine...A former seargent in the British army who now suffers from isolationism due to PTSD
Spoiler
Name:
Benjamen Cromwell Navis

From Manchester, England
Born October 22nd 1964
 to parents who were struggling artists (Caroline Navis, and Paul Navis
Physical Characteristics
-His hair is a whitish grey because of all the stress... he encountered while serving in the British army. Before age 23 it had been a golden blonde kept short and clean now it is long and unkempt
 (currently 36 in the story)
Face looks weary and much older than he is...Bags under his eyes..Wrinkles etc
-Lean Muscular build though now that he has been out of the army developed a beer belly
-6’3 (after age 18, before he was 14  considered a shorty. Had a massive growth spurt after the age of 16)
-Traces of tracks running up his arm where he *censored* heroine in response to PTSD as well as his neck toes and legs
Typically wears army green shirts and basketball shorts due to the fact that he rarely leaves his house.
-Has a scar on his forehead where he slammed his head against a rock after being thrown from being carried by a grenade during the Falkland war
-teeth are now yellow and look as though he no longer takes care of them
Eyes are dialated and have become lazy...One veering off to the side when he is looking straight.
Is almost always barefoot.

Biography

Went to a private school up to age 13 when his parents finally realized they couldn't afford it
Lived in a slummy neighborhood so everyday was a struggle
Got into fights, robbed at gunpoint even stabbed a few times during highschool.
Decided he had enough and felt that his parents were a disgrace and that he needed to restore the honor of his family. At age 18 went into the British army where he served from 1982- 1996 being medically discharged due to PTSD invoked by an explosion at a train station. Served in the Falklands wars, gulf war, Yugoslav war, Bosnian war
Discharged at rank of seargent
Falklands war against aregentina where he got the scar and lost his best friend at the battle of Stanley.

Interests
Loves to watch football and cricket (particularly Manchester United) hates Chelsea with a passion
Very vocal when it comes to sports will argue with anyone about plays calls the ref made other teams Etc.

Before his PTSD he was always outside, camping with friends in his unit, loved working with his hands and building furniture

Training to be the very best, like no writer ever was

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2017, 06:32:08 PM »
Hey man awesome stuff!

Can you draw your own version of this:

Spoiler

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline MusicFreak8800

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2017, 04:23:12 PM »
I finally got to the next of your guys request! :D But holy cow there's a lot of requests :ohmy: I'm sorry for the long waiting time ^^'

But here's your character Archangel Uriel Fortis Scriptor! :D I found his description to be a lot more fleshed out and I had an idea of who he is, which actually made the drawing process slightly harder, because I wanted to capture the right pose and emotion ^^
Since I've drawn for you before, I thought you were okay with me experimenting a little bit :D It's quite rough at the moment, but I think I'm gonna render it some time soon, because I came to like the concept quite a bit :clapping:

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2017, 04:28:22 PM »
I finally got to the next of your guys request! :D But holy cow there's a lot of requests :ohmy: I'm sorry for the long waiting time ^^'

But here's your character Archangel Uriel Fortis Scriptor! :D I found his description to be a lot more fleshed out and I had an idea of who he is, which actually made the drawing process slightly harder, because I wanted to capture the right pose and emotion ^^
Since I've drawn for you before, I thought you were okay with me experimenting a little bit :D It's quite rough at the moment, but I think I'm gonna render it some time soon, because I came to like the concept quite a bit :clapping:

Jesus Music. Jesus. That's amazing. You must share your process at some point

Offline Fortis Scriptor

• Senior bucket bearer on the sinking ship of writing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2017, 06:24:12 PM »
Dear god in heaven Music you just made my day!  :happy:

This is awesome and I love what you did with the color it's absolutely fantastic! 

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:28:31 PM by Fortis Scriptor »

Offline Boosted Nomena :)

• Symmetry lover
  • Please don't PM me for Free Commission requests
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 04:57:16 AM »
I like the wing coming in the foreground ... very nice work indeed :)
Cheers,
Subscribe to my youtube channel (^_^)
http://www.youtube.com/c/NomenaAlrina

Offline MusicFreak8800

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 05:45:35 AM »
The SlamJam:
Thank you! :D And here you go ;D

Spoiler

Fortis Scriptor:
I rendered it a bit more :biggrin:

Boosted Nomena :):
Thank you! :D I think it could use some work, but it's a start ^^'