October 15, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Cosmic Thief Silvia  (Read 3605 times)

Offline KohakuRiver

• View Profile
Re: Cosmic Thief Silvia
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2018, 09:03:55 PM »
This has a really cute story, and I only read the first page. I'm gonna finish the next part, keep it up.
This is so cute. It reminds me of those Magical Girls, like Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor.
Only thing it really needs it more detailed backgrounds. Other than that this is absolutely adorable :)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
Thats a very cute style. It indeed has some dark themes (drugs, police corruption, crime) one would not expect from the art style. Congrats on putting so much work. Keep it up!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 09:26:29 AM »
whoops missed this when it came out :P
loved it loads, well done on completing such a long chapter to a constantly high standard!
I would definitely love to read more and see how it goes. A proper shoujo/shounen mix.
As with normal shoujo I found the panel order a bit of a trouble sometimes, but mostly fine.
I think the script itself had a strange vibe, I cant describe it but maybe they were too well spoken? like not enough casual speech in there? Mine had a similar feel when I wrote it, so not sure exactly but just that vibe it gives off. font size and style can have an impact on the feel of a sentence, so that might be a thing too.
A lot of the time the eyes are drawn completely blank, without a pupil you lose a part of displaying emotion and expression, and the charcaters expression feels a little blank as a result.
very cool plot and story :)
overall very great, well done and keep it up!