July 24, 2017, 04:30:19 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Gabryel's Gallery  (Read 4272 times)

Online KeanFox

• View Profile
Re: Gabryel's Gallery
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »
The wool look so realistic i thought its a photo. You made the texture by hand, that's very good work. Thank you for how to, I'm going to try it.

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
  • Beware! Danger of sarcasm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »
Thank you lego <3 and you're welcome KeanFox :)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 03:58:21 AM »
Gave the "meet the artist" thingy a try :D

Are any of you on tumblr too? I have literally no idea how to find what... poke me so I can follow you :3

http://kringelkatze.tumblr.com/
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. (S. Hawkins)

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• More a Dreamer than an Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 09:08:53 AM »
be careful on that there tumblrs... you might lose your sanity and wish to see the whole world burn after getting enough death threats for misgendering someone, and dont mention you're married and have kids either, they hate straight people and kids... ok that was bad, i apologize

other than that, thanks for reminding me i need to do this challenge
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:22:08 AM by BobbyJoeXForgotenSB »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »
"Candy of unknown expiration date"
I feel that on a spiritual level. Like, where do they even come from? How did they get there? What is the purpose of their existence? I wanna know what flavor it is but I also don't wanna find out if it's expired. What are you, oh mysterious thing?
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2017, 03:48:28 PM »
Oh well since I'm japanese, before I lose my sanity because of misgendering, I will for being askedif I know any geisha, if all japanese women like tentacles and if I draw hentai. Let's hope for the best :)

And yes, that mysterious candy! Sometimes I find one I can't remember even having bought at ANY time. Maybe they slip into my handbag from a parallel universe, because I am connected to my alternative self through the bag!  :o

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 06:48:32 AM »
Started a few pose studies and decided it's too boring. So, I drew them with my childhood heroes <3

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Chau-chau!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »
Cheers for FF7. XD
I like how dynamic the middle pose is. The last picture is hilarious, hehe.
That's a motivator, using characters while learning new poses. Cool studies!
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.

My DA Account -> http://neysun.deviantart.com

Offline Manimal

• God of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Idols Have Abs
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 10:26:02 AM »
Nicely done, fun poses. As I said before all your art is great, those headshots on the second page especially the one of Lani are fantastic. In the last picture it looks like bald shades guy and Takumi from Nana  :confused:

Offline Grimmjagger

• SuGaR FrEe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 11:28:50 AM »
Nice ones! Also Zack is my fav FF character of all time!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
I think we can all appreciate the FFVII. The facial expressions really bring the dynamicism to life.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 06:02:19 AM »
Hehe thank you :D

@Echo_River: I know right? I had those simple figures and it didn't even look like moving. the floating hair, moving clothes etc are what gives movement for the first time as I feel it.

@Manimal: Thank you <3 Yes I like Lani in peticular also, I hit the spot with the facial highlights. Lucky shot though XD tried to recreate it anf failed miserabely. I need to look more into where to put these.

@Grimmjagger: YES Zack rocks!!! Absolutely love him, even though I'm a hardcore Sephiroth fan.

@MahluaandMilk: Thanks, yeah I'm trying some more expressions atm especially with the mouthpart. In Mangas, the lips often are  reduced to nothing and its so hard to give an expression to a short line! Plus, it's difficult to understand how the lips part. I'm on it. Maybe I can make some studies to share :)

I'm so super-hyped for the FFVII-Remake, it's hard to focus on anything else. Can't believe it's happening. Guess I'll make some more of these ... What dance style could fit Rufus?

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2017, 06:56:41 AM »
Man those drawings are really on point Gabryel. The hands and clothing are so well done haha. Love them!

Offline Miska

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 12:43:31 PM »
Did you remove the drawings you posted earlier (February 21st)? The pictures aren't working for me :/

Offline Gabryel

• Lazy cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2017, 03:29:48 AM »
Thank you lego :D I'm a bit unhappy with Tsengs hands tbh but didn't want to spend too much time on them because it was intended to be a dance move study, urgh! I got so distracted on the way XD

@Miska: They should work :/ I linked the pics from my tumblr, if it doesn't work still and you're curious, visit me there :) http://kringelkatze.tumblr.com/