March 28, 2024, 04:11:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Describe The Above Picture!  (Read 12820 times)

Offline PaptimusPrime

• Writer. Mad Scientist. Kawaii all day!
    • View Profile
Re: Describe The Above Picture!
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2016, 10:24:45 AM »
As a child my father would often tell me stories of the wonders of the world. The calm serenity of the forest, the fierce pride of storms, the gentle yet harsh amalgamation that is nature. One story in particular seemed to always stick with me. It was a mythical tribe of flower creatures living in complete unison. It was, for all intents and purposes, true utopia. As we grow, and learn the ways of the world, we know this to be a dream; utopia that is. For all the compassion the human heart is capable of, it is in equal parts the most terrifying villain. It could be said a heart full of hatred is conceivably the greatest weapon in mankind's arsenal. Needless to say, our constant cycle of conflict prohibits the dream of a world of peace. So why then did this story fascinate me in adult life? It was simple. Hope for a better world filled my every thought. Growing up in the conflicts of the world, I wished for a brighter tomorrow for our children. I wished for the world to be happy again, as in ancient times. I loved this fairy tale so much one day I decided to do a little research on the writer. One obscure fact led to another, before I knew it 3 years had passed. I was obsessed with this flower tribe. I mean, surely there could never be such a unique creature living out there. After a while I gave up my search. It was pointless. It was indeed just a fairy tale. The small tidbits of information led me on a wild goose chase and I ended up at square one. 15 years later, I decided to take a voyage and travel the world, visit seldom explored areas, become one with the earth as the child is in his imagination. After such a magical journey, I doubted I could return to civilization once again. I had become a creature of the wild. A druid on the path to everlasting peace within my soul...
Before I disappear once again into the deep heart of the forest. I wanted to leave you with this picture I took on my travels. Hope should never fade in your hearts. Seek the impossible and you will attain your dreams.

Here you go!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:28:26 AM by PaptimusPrime »

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2016, 07:19:39 PM »
All across the universe a single being floated. On Earth human beings gazed upon a buttocks as a giant man floated endlessly through the sea of space, covered only by his Galactic Rubber Ducky. Playing among the stars he was a long way from home but that was something the space man had given up on that years ago. Space was a brave new frontier and... "Dad get out of the tub!' screamed a kid. The man snapped out of his day dream and came back to reality. "Just a minute, fricking kid".

Offline NO1SY

• Resident Slacker
  • Will eat your cookies
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2016, 07:41:49 PM »
Chika knew that they were entering the summer months. The sky scorched red hot. The air was dry and muggy. She was always thirsty, her hair was dry, and the nights were so short that she barely slept - leaving unwanted bags under her eyes.

At the very least summer allowed her to wear the clothes she liked: loose fitting vests with inconvenient detached sleeves that let her show off the shoulders that she was so proud of. But summer found a way to ruin that too.

Chika watched as a little mosquito flew wonkily towards her with a high pitched buzzing, before getting stuck in a dangling strip of fly paper. Chika sighed deeply and hugged her knees even closer to her chest as she sat in a protective cage of sticky paper.

"Sigh... not moving until Autumn..."

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2016, 07:53:38 PM »
"Santa Claus is not real". Naru stood stunned as Handa's words echoed. Speechless her eyes turned pure white and turned on their side, separating across her face. She could only stand motionless, gripping her apple juice box. It was as if the young child's world had been shattered. Handa forgot to zip up his fly. Handa freaked and quickly zipped up but the scars where in place. It was at this point Naru finally realized the meaning of man hood.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2016, 10:44:35 PM »
Soru cuddled the battered umbrella, barely supressing her tears.

She wondered when they would find the body.

Offline Nairbons

• A Rootin' Tootin' Cowpoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2016, 01:14:26 AM »
"Beloved Daughter, what purpose do the beautiful blue segments of your weapon serve?"
"Revered Host-Mother, this blue segments are merely part of a scabbard, which holds the aetheric energies of my blade. It is only a tool, which holds no aesthetic value beyond it's usefulness, in accordance to your teachings."
"Treasured Daughter, you are wise beyond your years. What usefulness does your pink hair charm hold?"
"Noble Mother, my pink hair charm is in fact a thrice-blessed ward which guards my mind and spirit from all ill omens. It's pleasant appearance is secondary to performing it's purpose, as you have preached.
"Dearest Daughter, I would hold you among the greatest of my disciples. I need only to ask why you have chosen to dress in the garb of the painted women who sell themselves for vile pleasures?"
"Honored Host-Mother, I am dressed thusly because I look fresh as hell, and all the boys be peepin' what I'm packin'."