August 20, 2019, 02:26:18 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writing the name is difficult for me  (Read 715 times)

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
Writing the name is difficult for me
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:47:58 PM »
I guess i should focus on the main point or thing i want to happen in the panel and communicate that to the artist.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Writing the name is difficult for me
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 04:50:26 AM »
Yeah, it can always  be tricky. Its better to be short and clear, and then let the artist have some free space to draw things as they'd like. Some like more detailed work, but others like that freedom. If you are already working with an artist you can ask them how complicated they want something to look or not, otherwise just follow your personal preference

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
Re: Writing the name is difficult for me
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 04:40:26 PM »
Yeah, it can always  be tricky. Its better to be short and clear, and then let the artist have some free space to draw things as they'd like. Some like more detailed work, but others like that freedom. If you are already working with an artist you can ask them how complicated they want something to look or not, otherwise just follow your personal preference

Personally as an artist id always ask for less freedom. When i draw, id rather know exactly what the writer wants (to a degree atleast). Like, im still going to do the small detailing myself, but the bulk of it (camera angles, expressions, etc) should be given to me imo.
check me out on instaslam https://www.instagram.com/artslammer/