November 18, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: $1 manga chapter  (Read 598 times)

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
$1 manga chapter
« on: September 19, 2016, 09:25:17 AM »
This might sound weird, really weird. I'll write a manga chapter 8 pages max. That should equal 20-25 pages for a manga depending on how you panel your story.

The catch, it will be in a screenplay format. It should be really easy to break down the chapter into panels, so I don't see a problem. If not, I'll show you if asked.

Just write a synopsis, like people have done in the free story plot section and I'll write a chapter out.

Pay through PayPal. $1

So why am I doing this? So I can say I sold a story to someone  :tongue:. That automatically makes me a professional right?  :hmm: Just not a successful one.  :tongue: Plus, I need references so when I get back to work, I'll have a number and email to give.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:31:47 AM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: $1 manga chapter
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:29:48 PM »
I'm free today to write up a "draft" for someone.

PM if you don't want to post your idea online.

If you don't know, I have written a couple of chapters from stories from the Free Story plots. Take a look if interested.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
Re: $1 manga chapter
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:20:26 PM »
maybe one day because i have many ideas to lazy to implement them but i would rather do em myself. but maybe a collaboration but you will do mostly all the writing tho i might just help you when stuck or tell you to revise but that means you can write with out worries and hesitation because i just tell you whats wrong but or can you do out lines for me well idk just i wanted to say something to you