December 12, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: A futuristic setting with religion vs creation.  (Read 256 times)

Offline SwordHero16

• I am who I am!
    • View Profile
A futuristic setting with religion vs creation.
« on: August 24, 2016, 02:53:15 AM »
Recently I thought about the concept since I first played Xenogears which I enjoyed the story so far and research other media that portrayed similar themes. I started thinking up another story that has said topic.

I am aware that, even today, having a similar religion being portrayed in a negative way will cause much backlash from the believers but I'm taking the risks. I, for one, not against religion nor a believer for reasons such as lack of physical proof or how they are founded in the first place.

Of the topic, I want to tell a conflict setting in galactic civilization thousands of years into the future that has both sides clash over each other for reasons like creating certain things such as artificial life that goes against the other side's beliefs and for the side supporting creation that religion is keeping humanity away from improving further.

Any opinions on the matter you may share with here. I'll post a rough draft of the story at the Develop Your Story in a week or so. ThanK you for the support.