December 19, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Unpaid Collab] Looking for writers for an anime digital magazine!  (Read 1479 times)

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! Echo_River and I have been working on Matsuri (view here: http://mangamatsuri.freeforums.net/), a multi-editor digital magazine focusing on anime, manga, art, and writing. For the first issue in July, we didn't struggle too much, but unfortunately with our busying schedules it's become too difficult to publish an entire monthly magazine with just the two of us. That's why we're officially recruiting writers to help us create articles for the magazine! This is a just-for-fun project so it is unpaid, but I know many of you here find enjoyment in writing anime reviews, analyses, and other similar content so this is a great opportunity to put it all together in one publication!

If you're interested, please post here or send me a PM and I'll send you the application details! :thumbsup:

Offline Mafioso55565

• Mafioso
    • View Profile
Re: [Unpaid Collab] Looking for writers for an anime digital magazine!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 04:22:14 PM »
This sounds fun...so like a anime review magazine? I would definitely help you guys out if youd like
Training to be the very best, like no writer ever was

Offline Writer7342

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:47:01 PM »
I've got a few stories just about ready to go if you want some more help.

Offline Vice-captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 12:30:28 PM »
I might not be the smartest, but MissChuro, why is there no issue on August? Is that because of the lack of time and employees? And are you still even looking for help? Update would be much loved.
If Scooby-Doo has taught me anything, it must be that the scariest monsters are we humans themselves. And that humans can live on a diet of dog treats.

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 03:20:36 PM »
My apologies for the late response, guys! :blush:

@Writer7342 and @Mafioso55565: Thank you guys for reaching out! I'll be PM'ing you shortly. :thumbsup:

@Vice-captain: Thank you for taking interest in the project! Yes, you're correct, the reason there was no issue for August or September was due to of lack of writers and some scheduling conflicts. Don't worry though, we'll definitely be getting an issue out on October 1st! We are still looking for help, so if you're interested I can go ahead and PM you the information! :)

Offline Vice-captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 04:05:50 PM »
If nothing else, I can try at least a month, right? Life, you know, can change many times in just a day. So I can't promise to be permanent member, but till October I want to work hard with you ;D
If Scooby-Doo has taught me anything, it must be that the scariest monsters are we humans themselves. And that humans can live on a diet of dog treats.

Offline Thecatfish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 04:30:03 AM »
Hello, Interested writer here. Would love to collab, please let me know if interested.

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 04:04:38 PM »
If nothing else, I can try at least a month, right? Life, you know, can change many times in just a day. So I can't promise to be permanent member, but till October I want to work hard with you ;D

Of course! You can choose whether or not you'd like to participate in any month, depending on your schedule. ;) I'll PM you the info now!

Hello, Interested writer here. Would love to collab, please let me know if interested.

PM'd you! ;)

Offline Zaru

• I will not be distracted by anythi-ooh! Squirrel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 07:43:27 PM »
Sounds interesting! Color me intrigued!
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium.

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 03:22:25 PM »
i'm interested can you pm me. But i don't really have proper skills but i would like say i done work for a magazine. Or i might start my own.