September 21, 2018, 09:38:37 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking for Pro Writers [Paid]  (Read 1770 times)

Offline ahmericaaa

• View Profile
Looking for Pro Writers [Paid]
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:50:55 AM »
I'm looking for professional or semi-professional/freelance manga writers for a forthcoming business venture.

New manga/web comic platform is in the works with my company. We will provide artists for you.

What we would need from the writers would be a concept story summary, with around three chapters worth of ideas/direction. NO FULL WRITTEN CHAPTERS!! My boss and I will review the story ideas and decide whether or not to move forward with them and invest in your concept.

In the future, chapters should be around ten pages of content.

Based off of audience appeal through the platform, we will continue to provide art for your project or not.

Offline Lovus Eternius

• Firstborne INC. Grandmaster Chief Chief Executive Officer
  • Firstborne INC. Making life great again.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Pro Writers [Paid]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:46:34 AM »
Sorry to ask, but do you think you could provide your company name and a few art samples? I'm only asking because this is out of the blue and somewhat vague.

You don't have to but it'd probably be easier to get people willing to share their ideas/concepts with your company.

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 03:40:59 AM »
Aside from what Gelmra had mentioned there :

- Price methods & pricing ? Bonus + royalties ?
- Your company's preferred demographic & theme and non-preferred ?
- More defined terms & conditions , agreements and rights ?
- A much clearer intentions ?
- Previous achievements and successes ?
- Eta. in response , publishing the finished and payments ?
- Contact ? Website ? Use your signature for this .
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:44:32 AM by DeAngelus »
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.

Offline ahmericaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 11:00:34 PM »
In response to the other questions you have:

Like I mentioned before, the manga/comic platform isn't completely up and running, but it will be fleshed out and going into a live beta phase within a month. We'd like to start commissioning writers soon so we can have work to showcase in that month timeframe.
We're looking at a pretty wide range of demographic. There is a lot of freedom as a writer to pitch an idea and use whatever story theme you want to explore. Like I said before, I want a concise story pitch and I will run it by my boss and we will decide if it's a viable theme and to commission you for the idea.
As for the art we can provide for you, we have a lot of different artists with different comic styles; traditional, illustration, manga, etc. We have a lot of different artists working for us already, so finding an artist to fit your design/style isn't difficult. We can either choose an artist we think it most fitting for your work or set you up with an artist and you can work more closely with them in regards to some vision you had in mind. I won't provide art samples here, but if you do submit a story idea and we choose to publish it, we can discuss further details about the artistic style you're looking for, look through our artist database, and narrow it down for you with the artist that is closest to what you want. At that point will we show you art samples.
Our platform will be a bit more unique in terms of payment. Again, I can't go into too many details because the platform isn't live, but we'll work on a credit system. The price you were expect/like per chapter is set by you (within reason) and credits will be charged to the account by audience appeal and user interest.

If you would like to check out our other work, please find out website at MeStory.com

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 01:44:04 AM »
I dropped you a message, let me know if you received it
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline ahmericaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 01:57:32 AM »
I dropped you a message, let me know if you received it

I did receive it and I have replied to your email.

Offline Flames

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 02:18:46 AM »
Likewise, I replied.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:35:07 AM by Flames117 »
Message me for any assistance you need! I'd be glad to help.

Offline DeAngelus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 02:38:42 PM »
In response to the other questions you have:

Like I mentioned before, the manga/comic platform isn't completely up and running, but it will be fleshed out and going into a live beta phase within a month. We'd like to start commissioning writers soon so we can have work to showcase in that month timeframe.
We're looking at a pretty wide range of demographic. There is a lot of freedom as a writer to pitch an idea and use whatever story theme you want to explore. Like I said before, I want a concise story pitch and I will run it by my boss and we will decide if it's a viable theme and to commission you for the idea.
As for the art we can provide for you, we have a lot of different artists with different comic styles; traditional, illustration, manga, etc. We have a lot of different artists working for us already, so finding an artist to fit your design/style isn't difficult. We can either choose an artist we think it most fitting for your work or set you up with an artist and you can work more closely with them in regards to some vision you had in mind. I won't provide art samples here, but if you do submit a story idea and we choose to publish it, we can discuss further details about the artistic style you're looking for, look through our artist database, and narrow it down for you with the artist that is closest to what you want. At that point will we show you art samples.
Our platform will be a bit more unique in terms of payment. Again, I can't go into too many details because the platform isn't live, but we'll work on a credit system. The price you were expect/like per chapter is set by you (within reason) and credits will be charged to the account by audience appeal and user interest.

If you would like to check out our other work, please find out website at MeStory.com
Hmmm , definitely piqued my interest . But I've to pass on this for now . I'm under someone else's hand currently . Sorry .
PM me if you wanted a critique. It takes time for one to come to you, so please be patient.

If you wanted it to be public or private, do tell me.

Offline andreas.p.gonzales

• screenwriter/novelist/manga writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 08:36:50 AM »
I am interested in this position. Private message me for further details. I have several competed concepts and stories that I have ready to be developed.

Offline ahmericaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 02:16:08 AM »
Please feel free to email me. This is my preferable method of contact. I can communicate more details through there.

Another detail, there are no limitations/guidelines in terms of story content. Someone else had reached out to be about that before and I was able to confirm with my boss that any themes/content is acceptable.

Offline WallyWinterborn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 06:31:37 AM »
Hello,

I would interested to participate in this project and submit my ideas. Please send me a message or email where we can discuss further details :D

Offline ahmericaaa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 11:59:24 PM »
Hello,

I would interested to participate in this project and submit my ideas. Please send me a message or email where we can discuss further details :D

You'll be able to email me directly by clicking on the small envelope that appears under my username.

Offline Artisan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 02:56:50 AM »
I am very interested in this idea of yours. I'm a amazing writer and if you would like I can show you some of my ability

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• Everybody seem to think I'm Lazy
  • I don't mind, I think they're CRAZY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 03:05:40 AM »
artisan, welcome center, plz

Offline Shinpi Tekina

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 05:07:48 AM »
what if you're not so much of a pro. well, I don't get what qualifies that you're a pro. But I have an amateur artist I'm working with she has not produced results yet but I'm sure she will. and I want to say I thought of starting a manga/comic company as well I might do so because I know people are eager to make comics out there. And I kinda do need/want money.

but I kinda do things my own way but I think I would really really really would be of used. I refrain from thinking new ideas because I don't want so many floating around. but I would like to think of a new good idea and hopefully, you guys like it then submit or work simultaneously on a great/good idea when i get used to the flow of things.

And i do novel writing but i stop that I'm never that willing or motivated to write because I have the story in my head. But that's why i realize maybe doing comics would be great for me is why i started a collab but it's happening so slow waiting for results but i started new book but i really should have not but it was not a new idea i had it in my head just decided to start writing it out.

so umm, i probably send you a personal message later but you can tell me what you want/need me to say to you again. And try to not mind  the grammar errors you saw in this