September 25, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: what manga are u reading now?  (Read 55682 times)

Offline Vio

• Listed in the MR blacklist
    • View Profile
Re: what manga are u reading now?
« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2018, 09:07:13 PM »
I just finished reading the new chapters for Hajime no Ippo, and boiii are people biting their lips (me including). Trying not to spoil what happens, but I am curious where the story will go after 1200+ chapters.

For spoilers:

Spoiler
Ippo just lost his match, making it third lost(I believe?). After his second lost, he promised himself he would retire from boxing if he lost again. Not only did Ippo lose his recent match, his coach believes Ippo does have brain damage base on how he was fighting in the match.

If this is true, and Ippo does retire from boxing, I'm not sure how to deal with this :( :sadbye:

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Good Ol' Poika
    • View Profile
Re: what manga are u reading now?
« Reply #556 on: May 09, 2018, 07:56:15 AM »
Slowly read through the last few published volumes of D-Frag.   

Man I love this series, I'd like it to go on forever. It's gone off the original idea after it reached the end of what the anime covered. It just delivers great comedy and fun scenarios every time. Volume 10 was amazing, just focused on the bald dudes in the school and solving the stupid mysteries, and volume 11 where Roka and Takao stay at the Kazamas house. The side characters have always been D-Frags secret strength, there are so many and it makes thing very fun. Kazama's sister and mom are especially great. The interactions are key, with a lot of awkward conversations and quirky focuses. The series has managed to keep it's quality for sure.