March 29, 2024, 02:35:24 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Mizuno`s Fan Art  (Read 4803 times)

Offline Mizuno

• View Profile
Mizuno`s Fan Art
« on: July 27, 2016, 05:23:55 PM »
So, here I go, my first art post ^^

I want to start with a Fanart, I painted it eight years ago, the characters are from the game "The Legend of Zelda", The Wind Waker. It shows how Aryll, Link`s Little sister, is kidnapped.
When it was still a preliminary drawing I liked it very much, with color it would looks better I thought. But when I was finished with the colors,... I became dissatisfied with it :( something is wrong, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS IT :(((
Done with Copic Markers, but now I don`t like them :/ I want paint it again, but this time with aquarell.

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/doriszach1/media/Aril%20wird%20entfuumlhrt_photoshop_zpsrety9928.jpg.html"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:34:42 AM by Mizuno »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Mizuno`s Fan Art
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:54:44 PM »
That's a very well arranged image, and I can see the emotion in their faces. The color is vibrant, too.

Just a word about coding, though, since you're new. On the Photobucket menu, if you copy that link that says "direct" and use the button on the message menu next to the flash button, which should look like a small picture of the Mona Lisa, it'll do this thing called the "img" function, and it'll appear in brackets. You put the direct link in between those brackets, such as [ img ] link [ /img ], and it'll automatically show the image here on-site rather than as a link.
Haha signature go brr.