March 29, 2024, 12:57:25 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Trailer Discussions  (Read 17793 times)

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
  • Rocksmithing Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Discussions
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2016, 05:46:06 PM »
I'll have to watch these tonight. :) I didn't even know the GITS trailer was out. Even if it end  up being a terrible movie, I'll have to watch it. xD It can't be any worse than GITS 2.0 though.
I don't think I know about GITS 2.0 hmm.. Well as long as GITS doesn't turn into a DBE disaster then I'll watch it XD
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
The Tales of Ouroboros: The Ember Child
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline ThatGuy80

• Will rule the world... When I feel like it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 09:22:51 PM »
I'll have to watch these tonight. :) I didn't even know the GITS trailer was out. Even if it end  up being a terrible movie, I'll have to watch it. xD It can't be any worse than GITS 2.0 though.
I don't think I know about GITS 2.0 hmm.. Well as long as GITS doesn't turn into a DBE disaster then I'll watch it XD

It was pretty bad. It was an attempt to remake the original film in 3D... It didn't work. xD I try to forget about DBE though. I've seen weird crap from the various Dragonball stories, but that was really bad.

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 09:37:58 PM »

It was pretty bad. It was an attempt to remake the original film in 3D... It didn't work. xD I try to forget about DBE though. I've seen weird crap from the various Dragonball stories, but that was really bad.
Oh My.. Lol DBE was an abomination of *censored*ty remakes XD
"In every story the Villains are the monsters, but in this story, I'm the true monster".
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn."

Offline ThatGuy80

• Will rule the world... When I feel like it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 12:23:12 AM »
Yeah. xD It was confusing how they decided to reimagine the story. Sadly, filmmakers can do all sorts of things with movies. I even like bad movies, because I find them funny, but I remember being very annoyed with DBE. It was like the first time I saw Super Mario Bros. I can laugh at it now, but I was so confused.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 05:08:10 PM »
OH-EM-*CENSORED*-GEE! I instantly regretted watching this trailer -.- agree.. like wth Franco? Hell i can't take him seriously because this scene utterly ruined him and Danny McBride as actors in my opinion. Movie's hilarious as hell thought but this scene.. omfg everytime I see Franco or McBride this scene runs through my head >.<

I have to disagree. That scene is by far the funniest conversation i have ever seen in a movie. My favorite part was the "bitter irony" line. Freaking hilarious. It made the movie realistic. At least for me that is.

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 05:45:15 PM »
OH-EM-*CENSORED*-GEE! I instantly regretted watching this trailer -.- agree.. like wth Franco? Hell i can't take him seriously because this scene utterly ruined him and Danny McBride as actors in my opinion. Movie's hilarious as hell thought but this scene.. omfg everytime I see Franco or McBride this scene runs through my head >.<

I have to disagree. That scene is by far the funniest conversation i have ever seen in a movie. My favorite part was the "bitter irony" line. Freaking hilarious. It made the movie realistic. At least for me that is.
Hey don't get me wrong. I agree it's one of the most hilarious scenes in the movie, but i was just saying that everytime i now see Franco or McBride all i can think of is that scene, which kills me everytime i watch it XD

Offline Vacant

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »
 First look at the Live Action FMA film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcUVtC-f8RY

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 08:25:00 PM »
First look at the Live Action FMA film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcUVtC-f8RY
HOLY *CENSORED*! I believe i just had a nerdgasm!

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2016, 08:51:39 PM »
the dislikes on that video is very interesting.

I'll watch it. I"m a big fan. But i still think anime doesn't work in real life.

Offline Carshald

• The Kuroshima Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2016, 09:04:37 PM »
the dislikes on that video is very interesting.

I'll watch it. I"m a big fan. But i still think anime doesn't work in real life.
I agree turning animes in live action isn't easy.. Heck atleast the japanese versions stick to the source material.. were americans tend to just interpret their own version and give the source material the middle finger... then again the japanese aren't very good at choosing cast with a decent resemblence.

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »
The trailer for the next Transformers film, The Last Knight, is out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4rYf0x-F4

At this point I do not care what this franchise does, I will see the films out of a sort of obligation with myself. I do like the first two, but they've only managed to get worse and worse and this new trailer doesn't look like the next is going to be any better. I suppose they're doing the Optimus turns evil thing? Okay, I don't even remember what happened in the last movie. As always there are way more humans then robots in the trailer and...whatever. I have no hope for this movie really. But hey Optimus is floating in space and he comes back evil...Unicron? "I accept your terms, I accept!"
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:19:24 AM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2016, 08:23:37 PM »
@Manimal, I'll still watch it. I've seen all the others so why not? am i right? or am i just feeding mediocrity and perpetuating nonsense from hollywood. ah.... who cares  :tongue:

Case in Point- John Wick: Chapter 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGPk9e03230

This looks good. I don't know why it's so hyped right now. It's just a dude with a gun. BUt the first one was epic!

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
Down down, I can see your nose hairs.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 10:26:10 PM »
So did the Assassin creed movie suck?

Offline TheClayMaker

• Because Topics are Dumb...
  • Walking demotivation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2017, 07:54:28 PM »
Half dead thread, but who's seen the Thor: Ragnarok trailer? Getting hyped for some <SPOILER> fighting <SPOILER>!

Spoiler
Oh, and Thor and Hulk fight too, I guess.