August 20, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Trailer Discussions  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: Trailer Discussions
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2017, 12:08:32 AM »
Half dead thread, but who's seen the Thor: Ragnarok trailer? Getting hyped for some <SPOILER> fighting <SPOILER>!

Spoiler
Oh, and Thor and Hulk fight too, I guess.
Sadly, I stopped caring for comic book movies. The trailer looked cool, kinda bright but that was the point. It's just another movie I will see in my room.

Offline Aozora

• The Not-So-Prolific Writer
  • Occasional writing - feel free to review
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2017, 01:58:41 AM »
So did the Assassin creed movie suck?

I thought it sucked based on reviews but my roommate put it one day and it was actually pretty good.

Half dead thread, but who's seen the Thor: Ragnarok trailer? Getting hyped for some <SPOILER> fighting <SPOILER>!

Spoiler
Oh, and Thor and Hulk fight too, I guess.

I'm so hype for this. The Thor movies are my favorite out of all of the Marvel movies, especially the first one. The guy who plays Thor does such a good job too.

Sadly, I stopped caring for comic book movies. The trailer looked cool, kinda bright but that was the point. It's just another movie I will see in my room.

Dude just go see in theaters with someone.
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Check out my stories here: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?topic=12492.msg213349#msg213349

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
So a 9/11 movie came out with Charlie sheen and friends. I couldn't finish it.

No one cares about 9/11 anymore. Like 98% Americans. I first thought it was going to be a truther movie. Maybe it is, I just had to stop the clip.

My brother thought up a spec for a new 911 movie. It has to be done around 100 years after the vents. Kinda  like Titanic. So basically, it's about to male lovers dying together on 911. Why gay? Because tall ass buildings are a big metaphor for penises. So Al-Qaeda was trying to kill them, metaphorically, but in the end a single building is rebuilt. You get it? The lovers were united in the end.