April 18, 2024, 10:48:53 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Destiny Wanderers -Old Ver-  (Read 16015 times)

Offline UnityCentrall

• Future King of the World
  • Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 8 - Wander's Family!?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 05:58:30 AM »
Chap 8 is here now and is ready to continue our story!

Spoiler
Destiny Wanderers Chap 8 - Wander's Family!?

After leaving Dustmoor, fully supplied, Wander and Merc were headed back out into the vast wasteland. Wander was lying in the back eating an apple whilst Merc was driving.
"Is there anywhere else that we need to go?", Merc asked carefully. Wander didn't reply until he had completely devoured his apple. "Well, I don't know anybody on this continent so I think that we should head on over to the next continent", Wander spoke out, swallowing the last of his food. Merc stopped the van with a fierce jolt and leaped into the back next to Wander. "Are you insane!?", "Probably", Wander replied. "We can't just waltz over the border!", Merc exclaims as Wander smiles again, "Well then, watch me!". Merc sighs and gets back into the drivers seat. As he checks the mirrors he notices a large cloud of dust being thrown up behind them. "Wander?", Merc asks, looking into the back of the van only to see Wander passed out. "Great, how am I supposed to deal with this!?". The cloud gets bigger and bigger until a motorcycle can be seen approaching the van clearly. Merc jumps ut and waits as to preserve fuel on the van.

After a few minutes of waiting, the motorcycle stops behind the van and the man riding the vehicle approaches Merc. The man had short blonde hair, slicked back with hair gel. He wore black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a leather jacket with a 4 leaf clover on the back. He stood as tall as Merc and was decently handsome as well. Merc was slightly intimidated.
"Who the *censored* are you?", Merc asked quickly. "C'mon, there's no need to be hostile", the man spoke softly. "My name is Clover, and I presume that you are the one who is with Wander", Clover spoke slowly as Merc became confused. Clover smiled and pulled out a card from his jacket. He handed to Merc and walked back to his motorcycle and drove off. Merc was still in awe of the man. Merc hopped back into the van and started the engine again. He put the card into his pocket and drove off. "Who the hell was that?", Merc said to himself, checking the back of the van again. Wander was still passed out.

"Okay, so this is their location Storm?", A tall man in a trench coat asked. "Yes sir", a young man wearing body armour and having several grenades and explosives on himself. "They were last seen heading southeast after leaving Dustmoor", Storm continued. "Good, we will head out immediately. I don't want to disappoint our Captain", The tall man spoke as they left the building.

My apologies for this chapter being short, but the next will more than make up for it
"When I die, I don't want you to mourn me. I don't want you to cry for me. I don't even want you to carry on my legacy. All I want you to do...Is to live on" - ???

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny Wanderers
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 02:27:21 PM »
The next chapter will be here soon and will introduce the strongest enemies that we have seen so far! Can Wander stand up to the might of the Government? What are Wander and Merc's bounty? And where is Wander leading them? These questions will be answered in the next chapter:  Destiny Wanderers Chapter 9 - Clash! Wander and Merc vs. Commodore Thompson and Storm!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:30:27 PM by UnityCentrall »
"When I die, I don't want you to mourn me. I don't want you to cry for me. I don't even want you to carry on my legacy. All I want you to do...Is to live on" - ???

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers..?
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 10:14:28 AM »
Thank yu guys so much for over 500 views! This is incredible from not even a quarter of the full story! So, I decided to give you guys something a little special:

Spoiler
Wander was confused, he was alone for once. He looked off into the white distance and then back to his own 2 feet.
"Hands? Check! Feet? Check! Pride? Slightly destroyed but intact!", Wander checked himself over. He took a step forward, then another and another. "Okay, so where the f*ck am I? One minute I was fighting the government and now...". Wander span around, checking for any signs of life. He put his hands aropund his mouth and called as loud as he could. "MERC!? MIST?! DARGO?! PERCY?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?", his voice echoed throughout the white plains. the wind picked up and Wander stood against it, clothes flailing in the wind. Wander took a deep breath and started walking towards the wind's origin. Maybe he could find an explanation.

The next chapter is still in the works but here's something to keep you guys occupied. Again, I'll take any questions that are asked to me here as well as anything else you guys would like to tell me. Thanks and I'll talk to you all soon!

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 9 - Clash! Wander & Merc vs Commodore Thompson & Storm!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 09:04:51 AM »
Hey there guys! Here's chapter 9 of Destiny Wanderers, where we see both of our outlaws going head-to-head with a government official. A Commodore is easily stronger than an F-Grade Mercenary, how will Wander and Merc handle this situation? Will they actually win? Find out now!

Spoiler

Destiny Wanderers Chapter 9 - Clash! Wander and Merc vs Commodore Thompson and Storm!

Night had fallen once again on the wasteland, Merc and Wander were setting up a fire for the night as Merc piped up. "Hey, Wander?", Merc asked sheepishly. Wander started the fire by clicking his fingers, creating a small flame on the end of his index finger, then transferring it the campfire. Wander shook off the flame and sat back. "Yeah?", Wander replied. "Somebody...was looking for you. They told me to take this", Merc confessed as he pulled Clover's Card out of his pocket and handed it over to Wander. Wander examined the card and smiled. He passed it back to Merc. "Well, he just doesn't think I can handle myself!", Wander says to himself. "What is it?", Merc asked again. Wander sighs as Merc looks at the card again. "It's called a 'Transfer card', they're special pieces of card or paper with an element infused in them. This one is able to teleport somebody to the card's location, usually for help but can only be used by one piece of card", Wander lay back as Merc stood there, confused, "How does that work?", Merc was in awe of the card now. Wander spoke up again. "Oh, that's only half of the card, the other side is with my cousin, Clover. We have the receiving end of the paper, that lets us call Clover here whenever we want, but before you ask you need to focus all of your energy into it so that it can work". Merc nodded as he absorbed the information. "So, these are invaluable for outlaws", Merc states as Wander shrugs, "I just learned about it when I was training with my Uncle. he said that exact same thing but I don't think we'll need it yet". Wander smiled as he put his hand over his face and looked at it for a minute before clenching it into a fist and sitting upright again. "I wish that we had more meat", Wander said sadly as his stomach growled. "Oh really, because I wasn't the one who GAMBLED IT ALL AWAY TO A TRAVELLING MERCHANT!!!", Merc shouted as Wander stood up, "I WANTED THAT SWORD! IT HAD A COOL KEYCHAIN AND IT WAS HALF GUN! YOU DON'T SEE THOSE THINGS ALL TOO OFTEN!!", Merc sighed, "You're hopeless. C'mon, let's get some rest. We can find some more tomorrow". Wander nodded slowly as they both set up for the night and passed out after indulging on more canned food.

"We all ready for the trip?", The tall man in the trench coat asked. He wore grey smart pants and a smart white shirt with hiking boots. He wore a classic cowboy hat over his dark ginger hair and orange goatee."Yes Commodore Thompson!", 2 G-Grade Mercenaries were loading camera equipment into a small roofless jeep. The other man ran out and stopped next to the jeep. "Storm, hurry up lad! We almost left without you!", The Commodore shouted. "Sorry boss! Won't happen again!". Storm was a lot shorter than the Commodore and wore baggy camouflaged cargo pants and a beige vest, covered in explosives. He wore black and blue sneakers and had a near shaved haid of brown hair.The Mercenaries hopped into the back of the jeep as The Commodore lit a cigarette. he looked off into the pitch black distance. "We'll get there by morning", he spoke to himself as another Trench Coat wearing figure appeared behind him. "Don't get too cocky now, this man has taken down one of the most dangerous outlaws on the continent. Brutus may not have been able to beat you, but Boy Howdy did he f!ck you up that one time!". Commodore Thompson turned around to see a well-built man who wore the same trench coat as The Commodore. He looked as smart as Commodore Thompson but wore grey pants and a navy blue polo shirt. He had no facial hair and wore no hat over his light brown spiky hair. "Why don't you just worry about your own continent", Commodore Thompson replied calmly, putting out his cigarette and getting into the front of the jeep with Storm. He started the jeep and left the other man alone as he smirked, "Well, it's your funeral".

Wander and Merc wake up to the rising sun on the horizon. Wander yawns loudly as Merc packs away their sleeping gear. As Merc closes the side door, Wander hops into the front and starts the van up. Merc gets into the passenger seat and Wander gets the van moving again. The 2 were almost silent until Wander spots something in the rear-view mirrors, dust was being kicked up behind a small jeep with 4 government officers inside. The van starts to accelerate extremely fast and sails along the dirt ground. "Wander, keep driving!", Merc shouts as Wander keeps forcing the van to go faster. "Merc, we can't get away", Wander says as he starts to slow the van down, until it stops. Merc is stunned. "We need to fight, we can't run from this one", Wander gets out of the van and stands against the oncoming enemies. Reality hits Merc as he scrambles into the back off the van and grabs his equipment. He busts out of the rear van doors and closes them behind him. he stands next to Wander, ready and willing to fight for their lives.

The jeep stops far from the 2 and the mercenaries from the jeep set up a camera, aimed at Wander and Merc. The Commodore and his aid walked towards Wander and Merc until they are mere feet from each other. "Hello, Destiny Wanderers, I am Commodore Thompson of Continent 3, this is my aid Storm", He spoke calmly and slowly as Storm tapped his foot impatiently. "Well, I guess that you're here because of that incident with that one guy, whatshisname? I don't remember him. What I do remember is that he know needs to limp to get around", Wander spoke proudly, on par with the Commodore. "Ah yes. Capone is now being healed as we speak and I am sure that you will remember him the next time that you meet. Now then, we both know what needs to happen...", Commodore Thompson slips on a pair of kickboxing gloves. Wander cracks his knuckles and Merc readies his sniper rifle. This was not going to end well.

Chuck watched his television screen and put aside his drink as he sat forward in his chair. "C'mon Wander, C'mon Merc. Don't lose your heads now!"

In the next chapter of Destiny Wanderers:

Explosions Galore! Merc's Determination!

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers chap 10 - Explosions Galore! Merc's Determination!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 05:46:33 AM »
Thank you all so much for 600 views! Also, the manga version is now in development and will be available in late February for purchasing. Again, thank you all so much! Now, on with the chapter:

Spoiler

The wind blew gently and the cameras were on the fight of a lifetime for Wander and Merc. They were stood mere feet from some of the strongest people on the continent. Merc took a deep breath as the wind blew stronger past them. Storm then threw a smoke bomb to the ground, kicking up sand and dirt and temporarily blinding the 2. He then dropped a clay-more on the ground, exploding and launching Wander and Merc a long distance back. The Commodore ran after Wander as Storm came after Merc. The fight was on.

Merc got up and started shooting towards Storm, barely missing every shot. Storm quickly punched Merc in the gut, followed by a quick uppercut. Merc was thrown into the air as Storm then tossed several sticky grenades towards Merc, exploding on impact and creating a small shock wave. "Take that!", Storm shouts out. The smoke faded as Storm took a step back in awe, Merc had landed in his feet, armour damaged and covered in cuts and bruises. Merc coughed and looked back at his opponent. Storm charged once again with a single punch, "Heavy Left-Hook!", Merc shouted as their fists clashed. Storm was thrown back as he landed on his feet, grabbing a few grenades in the process and tossing them out. Merc formed his rifle and fired several times, taking out the grenades in a few shots. Merc dashed forward as Storm dropped another clay-more, launching them both into the air in a large blast. MErc was now above Storm in the air when Storm started to bombard Merc with grenades, "Why won't you just get the message?! You Can't Win!", Storm shouted as he landed. "I...", Merc struggled to speak. "I...Don't", Merc was holding all of the grenades the Storm hadn't used, one pin on each finger and his arms crossing his chest. "I Don't Care!!", Merc shouted as Storm tried to move out of the way, but was overcome by fear. "Heavy Grenadier!" Merc arms flew outwards, launching the 10 grenades towards the ground, creating a ridiculously large explosion. Storm lay on the ground, impaled by the shards of shrapnel and beaten to death. Merc fell with a loud grunt and lay on his back. His determination had proven its' worth. He looked over as Wander's battle was fast approaching.

In chapter 11 of Destiny Wanderers: Wander's Secret Weapon

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 06:12:10 AM »
Thank you guys so much for 700 views, to me this has almost happened overnight and I can't stress it enough how thankful I am and how much you guys enjoy this story, so now you can actually buy the manga! It won't be exactly the same as this story and there will be a few changes here and there but you can get it here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Destiny-Wanderers-Manga-Chap-1-United-/282400763359?hash=item41c065addf:g:P8gAAOSwdGFYyC4i

Also, i will be creating the finale to the Commodore fight within the next week so stay tuned for that. Wander's secret weapon is about to be revealed...

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 11 - Wander's Secret Weapon
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 10:01:11 AM »
Here's the fight that you've all been waiting for... Wander's fight against one of the lower units of the government, Commodore Thompson. What abilities does he hold and will Wander actually be able to beat him? Find out now!!!

Spoiler
Destiny Wanderers Chapter 11 - Wander's Secret Weapon

Merc is lying on his back, tired and in a daze. Coughed and reached his hand upwards. He clenched his fist, then suddenly one of Storm's grenades appears in Merc's hand after a bright light. Merc looked at the grenade with a shocked expression, followed by a smile.
"So, that's how he does it", Merc says to himself as the grenade vanishes with a small burst of light. His arm drops as he looks over to Wander and the Commodore once again.

Wander and the Commodore are still standing opposite each other, just talking.
"So, you are the son of not one, but two very powerful outlaws", The Commodore says slowly, "How are you still alive?". Wander smiled and rolled his shoulders. "Well, when you've taken down a league of assassins and are able to take down an army of F-grade mercenaries, then you just deal with those things". The Commodore sighed and tapped the ground. Wander chuckled and leaped towards the Commodore.

Wander threw his left arm forwards, Hand-Cannon Rifle", creating a shockwave as he landed his attack. The Commodore slid back a few feet from the impact. Wander held his arm in pain, looking at it now it was coated in a thin layer of ice. The Commodore let out an icy breath and smiled, "That is why I will defeat you". Wander punched the ground beneath him, breaking the ice on his hand. Wander shook his hand and stood back up. Wander charged once again to throw another punch. "Hand-Cannon Rifle!", Wander yelled as his fist landed again, this time on the Commodore's chest. The Commodore didn't move. Wander's hand began being coated in ice. The commodore went to grab Wander's hand, "Gotcha!", Wander let out a shout as he quickly brought back his hand and punched the Commodore in the face with his other hand. Wander then punched with his other arm, then again, then again, then again until he was attacking at the an extremely fast pace. The Commodore was being pushed back little by little, Wander then called out his move, "Hand-Cannon LMG!!!" (LMG stands for Light Machine Gun). Wander then threw an under-arm punch to the Commodore's gut, "Hand-Cannon Shotgun!". The Commodore was thrown back into a rocky wall. Wander panted after his attack as the Commodore stood up from the blows and wiped the blood from his mouth. "Frozen Palm Strike", Commodore Thompson puts his hand out in front of himself, pointing towards Wander. Then a chunk of ice launches out of his palm, striking Wander and freezing his torso. Wander kept standing after this blow, but the Commodore kept firing until Wander was pinned to the ground with ice. Commodore Thompson now stood over Wander, aiming at his head. "Any last words?" He spoke proudly. Wander smiled and said only one word. "Flare". Wander erupted in flames, as the Commodore jumped back as to avoid the heat. Wander stood upright now, with rings of fire covering his arms and shoulders, some of his clothes had been scorched off as well. He smiled, as this was what he had been holding back.

Offline Darkest blate

• View Profile
Re: Destiny Wanderers
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 10:23:07 AM »
Cool :-T

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers OCs
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2017, 04:22:53 AM »
Heya! Sorry for being so long to post this but I want to get it out before we hit 1000 views. So here it is, I'll be taking suggestions on characters I can add into the story, mainly outlaws and government officials, kinda like filler stuff. It takes a while to think about these things so I was hoping to get some input from you guys who read this. All you need to do is send me message with their name, wether they're an outlaw or a government official, what they look like (briefly explain looks, age, height, etc...), their abilities and a little backstory.

Thank you and I hope I get as much help as possible, just remember that not all of the suggestions will get in, depending on how many I receive.

Destiny Wanderers Chap 12: Through the Fire and Flames will be released over the current weekend
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:10:08 AM by UnityCentrall »

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 12: Through the Fire and Flames
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »
Heya, it's been awhile but here's Destiny Wanderers chapter 12. Just in time for 1000 views!
Here's a quick recap:
Merc was victorious in his fight against Storm and Wander starting fighting against the commodore. Things were looking dire for Wander until he was enveloped in fire! We carry on!

Spoiler

Destiny Wanderers Chapter 12: Through the Fire and Flames

Merc covered his face as he was heat with an enormous heatwave. "What the f4ck?! I didn't know he had another element?!", He gritted his teeth and sat upright. He was still badly injured and had no way of healing himself up, until he noticed the Commodore's jeep. The camera crew were still filming, Merc slowly got up and started stumbling over to them.

Wander stood up, engulfed in fire. Commodore Thompson was taken aback by this form that Wander had achieved. "You have shocked me, outlaw, I never expected you to have 2 elements under your belt". Wander turned to the Commodore, this time without a cocky grin. "Hand-Cannon...", Wander clenched his hand into a fist, Commodore Thompson aims another palm strike. Wander leaps back behind a wall of flames. "Damn, when did he do this?", Commodore Thompson turned and saw that he was entirely surrounded by fire. Wander leaped towards the Commodore from out of his line of sight, "...Blazing Rifle!", Wander landed a fast flaming punch on the side of the Commodore's head. He was finally knocked off of his feet and was thrown out of the fiery circle, causing it to disperse. He sat upright with a burn on his cheek as Wander stood back. "Didn't expect a low-level outlaw to hurt you, huh?", Wander spoke confidently once more. The Commodore stood up and took off his gloves, letting out another cold breath and cooling the burn on his face. They both launched forwards clashing fists, Commodore Thompson's hand had been covered in ice and was being thawed out quickly. Wander threw out a quick jab to the Commodore's chest, pushing him back. "Frozen Palm Strikes!", The Commodore launched more ice chunks towards Wander. As they came, Wander dodged them, one by one. The Commodore kept firing and Wander kept dodging. *If I am correct then the amount of elementium needed to maintain that form should be extremely high. In less than a minute, he will be back to normal. It is truly remarkable to see that he can get such a power boost from just changing elements* The Commodore thought to himself as Wander kept dodging. "Neck-Cannon Flamethrower!", Wander called out, whilst he had been dodging, he had been breathing in air and mixing it with the fire around him, igniting it. As he called out his move, he breathed out fire towards The Commodore.

The Commodore created a wall of ice to defend against Wander's attack, the 2 forces collided once more. The ice wall was torn apart, The Commodore was engulfed in flames. Wander stood there, still burning. The Commodore moved in quickly and struck Wander in the gut, followed by a punch to his face. "Ice Breaker!", Commodore Thompson roundhouse kicked Wander, pushing him back, "Frozen Palm Strike", launching an ice chunk towards Wander, freezing his torso once more. Wander had cooled off and no longer had the fire rings on his limbs. "Damn! I pushed that drive way too far!", Wander clutched his chest. They were on an even playing field again. The Commodore dashed towards Wander, he couldn't move, the ice had slowed him...

"Raaaaghh!!", The Commodore went for another punch towards Wander. Suddenly, Merc appeared infront of Wander. He dodged the punch, but in the process he grabbed Commodore Thompson's shoulder with his right hand and then with his left hand grabbed The Commodore's outstretched arm. "Merrick Throwing Technique!!...", Merc brought the Commodore up and over his head with his right hand, "...Deku Slammer!!!", Merc threw The Commodore down to the ground, leaving an impact and causing the Commodore to bounce from the force. Merc panted for a minute before coughing up a small amount of blood and falling back to the ground. "Thanks...*pant*...Best buddy", Wander smiled holding his chest. "I owed you one for No-Name and Brutus, now we're even". They both lay there in fatigue.

"You, filthy insects!", The Commodore stood, bloodied up and still willing to fight. "No way, these government guys are tougher than they seem", Wander stood back up. "You will freeze to death here!", The Commodore leaped into the air and froze the ground beneath him, the ice darted towards Wander and formed a ring around him. "Sub-Zero Dome!", The Commodore shouted and the ice ring rose up and formed a dome around Wander. "Haha! Die a cold and painful death! Now onto you! You Traitor!!", The Commodore started descending. "aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!", Wander yelled from inside the dome, finally letting out a huge burst of fire, destroyed the dome and warming Wander up. "No, how do you still have elementium left?!", The Commodore was stunned as Wander stood, surrounded by falling crystals. Wander surrounded his arm in a thick layer of fire. "Flame PILLAR!!!!", Wander threw his arm forward, launching a pillar of fire straight towards Commodore Thompson. As the attack landed the Commodore cried out in pain.

Wander reverted back from that fiery form and he fell to the ground. As the Commodore landed onto the jeep's hood, still alight and causing the jeep to explode violently. "Holy Sh!t!", Merc shouted. the 2 sat there, watching the wreckage of the jeep. Wander leaned over and gave Merc probably the worst high five ever, mainly because they were extremely tired from their battle. "So, any plans for this evening?", Wander says slowly. "I dunno, I kinda want some seafood", Merc answered equally as slow. "Seafood it is!" Wander said happily as the 2 helped each other back to the van to get healed up.

"Yess! I knew they could do it!", Chuck was sat at home watching the television broadcast that had just shown Wander and Merc's victory. He ran to his fridge and pulled out a beer bottle. He opened it up and held it out in front of him. "Cheers, to the Destiny Wanderers and their victory!".

"That Dumbass! He said that he could handle it!" Captain Johnson was infuriated by the events. He was stood up with his hands firmly planted on his desk. he composed himself and sat back down. "I need to find another Commodore now, maybe one of the lower Mercenaries or Officers...Maybe...".

Thank you guys for being patient for this chapter, marking the end of the first arc. I do intend on continuing this story and I hope you guys continue to read it well into the future!

Next Time on Destiny Wanderers
Destiny Wanderers chap 13: The Aftermath

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Bonus - 1000 views!
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 11:33:26 AM »
Thank you all so much for 1000 views, here's a little something for you guys just like when we hit 500 views. The next chapter will posted soon, I hope!

Spoiler

-Year 4016-
-11th April, 2nd report of the year-
-"Hello, I would like to inform you that it is my son's birthday once again. It seems that he's now growing into a fine young lad, still a bit shy though. I wish that he'd become more independent and finally start sparring with me. Well, I guess that's a stretch as we both know how that would turn out. Anyway, I was wondering how you were doing. You've been very quiet lately, I'd hate to hear that something happened to you, but I doubt that any government officials have found you yet. Hell! They've yet to find us and we're pretty much just stood out in the open! Besides that I wanted to inform you that the party will be located at our place, we're still in Continent 3 but I hope that we can move over to Continent 5 one day, fresh air and the sights are incredible, or at least that's how I remember them. I hope that you can make it, I'm sure Wander would love to introduce all of his friends to you. Don't worry about his school either, I've managed to get them all a few days off for this occasion. They'll all be back by the 13th. That headmaster of theirs was so stern when I asked him though. Anyway I can't type anymore, Strae would kill me! Good luck with whatever you are doing and I hope that you make it!

Love

Roam Xen Plorer

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 13: The Aftermath
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »
Hey again guys! Thank you for over 1100 views, Now with that out of the way let's continue our story.

Spoiler
Previously on Destiny Wanderers:
Wander and Merc fought courageously against the Commodore of Continent 3. After being badly beaten from his fight, Merc figured out how to store items in his soul. Wander revealed that he had been holding back and unleashed a new form named "Flare Drive". After finishing the Commodore off, the 2 return to their base. People celebrate and people are angered by the clash but in the end, The Destiny Wanderers were triumphant!

Destiny Wanderers Chapter 13: The Aftermath

"Who, who, who..." Capt.Johnson was pacing outside his office, contemplating something. "If you mind me interrupting Captain, but what exactly are you doing?", A tall, slender man came waltzing up to the Captain. He had long navy blue hair that was put into a ponytail. He was a head above Capt.Johnson and was exuding beauty. "Oh, my apologies, Captain Ferdinand, I was just...Contemplating", Captain Johnson spoke on par with this strange man. "Well", Capt. Ferdinand replied, "The GC wants to speak to us, probably concerning what you're thinking in that beautiful head of yours", Capt.Johnson cringed a little at that last part. "I'll be off by nightfall, and I suggest that you do the same...You never know when an outlaw may strike", Capt.Ferdinand left with a flick of his hair and a wink of his left eye. "I'll never understand that man...Ugh, Merrick! Why did you have to turn on us so suddenly?", Captain Johnson returned to his office, still contemplating what to do now.

Merc sneezed as he finished patching himself up. Wander had soon finished off the small amount of beer they had on hand. "Well, ah, where to next oh valiant leader?", Merc asked, opening the side door and hopping out. Wander stumbld around a bit before slamming into the side of the van, "Do you mind!? I'm herving a mermnt!", Wander slurred his words as he picked himself back up, only to fall to the floor seconds later, completely wasted. "Why did I expect something from this?", Merc askd himself. Merc set up camp and the 2 stayed the night.

Morning came quickly for the 2 as Wander was experiencing the worst hangover had ever had whilst Merc packed away and started the van up. "As I asked, where to next oh valiant leader?", Merc leaned over to see Wander in the back. "Ahh, Not so loud. If you really want to know then we're heading to the nearby town. It's pretty big and it evn has a split shopping and residential district", Wander was taking several shots of water during this. "Wait, what about all of the outlaws in the area", Merc asked. "It's pretty much communist russia but successful", Wander stated as Merc revved the engine and sped towards the new location.

In the next Chapter of Destiny Wanderers:
Wander and Merc discover Tumbleweed, A town of equality!?
Destiny Wanderers Chapter 14: In Tumbleweed, Outlaw helps you!

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderer Chap 14: In Tumbleweed, Outlaw helps you!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2017, 06:21:19 PM »
Thank you for over 1250 views! We've come a long way and Wander's story is only just beginning! Let's start off their journey in Tumbleweed!

Spoiler
Previously on Destiny Wanderers:
Captain Johnson contemplated who the next commodore should be, after being interrupted by another captain, Captain Ferdinand, and they were both ordered to see the head of the government.
Meanwhile, Wander and Merc have recovered from their celebration and are on route to Tumbleweed, the city of Equality!

Destiny Wanderers Chap 14: In Tumbleweed, Outlaw helps you!

Wander and Merc sit in near silence as the van chokes across the sandy wasteland. "Geez, you think she's giving out already?", Merc asks, starting to slow the van down. "Well, even if she is then I think i'll be able to fix it. How much cash we got?", Wander is sat in the reclined passenger seat with his arms behind his head, relaxing. "Wander, we're broke", Merc answers bluntly. Wander jerks up and the seat follows suit. "You're kidding me!?", Wander stares at Merc in despair. "Wha!? Why!? We had so much money!", Wander cries. "Well, if somebody hadn't GAMBLED IT ALL AWAY TO A TRAVELLING MERCHANT!!!" Merc shouted. "WELL MAYBE I WANTED TO BE THE NEXT SQUALL!! I'M EDGY ENOUGH TO BE A FINAL FANTASY CHARACTER!!!", Wander argued back.
"THE GUNBLADE WAS LITERALLY A GUN WITH A KNIFE TAPED ONTO THE END!!! AND THE ONLY THING THAT YOU'RE GONNA STAR IN IS A *censored*TY 12 EPISODE ANIME BY MADHOUSE!!!"
"*censored*TY 12 EPISODES BY MADHOUSE!? WELL THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GONNA STAR IN IS AN UNDERGROUND Wii GAME BY SUDA 51!!!"
"WHY YOU!!", Merc and Wander then start punching and kicking each other in a violent frenzy.

At a post office in Tumbleweed...
A Delivery man is unloading papers from the back of a small truck. He takes them into the post office and places the pile onto the front desk.
"So, the new posters are here. Any boosts?", A women appears from a back room and stands behind the desk. The Delivery man walks out a brings in a second pile of posters. "Well, remember those new rookies that came up about a week back?", the woman nods, "They're back with the biggest boost with this lot. Looks like I win this time". The woman sighs and hands the man a note of MnY. "Damn, I was putting my money on the Electro gang. So, how much did they go up by?". "Take a look for yourself", the man said as he picked out 2 wanted posters from the pile. "Wow, that's the biggest boost I've seen since Heavy Metal took on Commodore Thompson", the woman picked up the first poster. It read - Wander Xen Plorer: Destiny Wanderers leader, Wanted Dead or Alive, Bounty 3000 MnY -. The woman then grabbed the second poster, which read - Merrick Gunman - Destiny Wanderers brawler/sniper, Wanted Dead or Alive, Bounty 2550 MnY - Both posters now used new photos of the 2 from their standoff against the Commodore. "Wow, Merrick has increased his bounty tenfold!". "Yeah, crazy huh?", The man started to leave, "What would you expect from the gang that can take down a Commodore?".

The van is almost at Tumbleweed, inside it is silent. Wander and Merc are completely covered in bruises, burns and several other minor injuries. They ride into the city in complete silence, looking for a place to park. After finding a place in the residential area, they get out and look a each other. Both with the same, disappointed expression. They get closer and shake hands. "We speak of this never", Merc spoke formally. "My lips are sealed", Wander said afterwards. As soon as the stopped shaking hands, a small group of people were standing around them. "Whoa, hey Merc look...People...", Wander spoke slowly. A man emerged from the group with a pair of wanted posters, "These are for you", he said as Wander and Merc took the posters to see their new bounties. "Holy Crap!", Merc shouted, the 2 were stuck in a world of their own as they had a small celebration to their new bounties. The group disbanded to their own front yards, some took out barbecues and others just brought out chairs and beer as their kids played in the unused suburban street. Wander and Merc came to and saw as the partying unraveled. "Outlaws! Join us! To Celebrate the Outlaws of the world!", A man yelled out. "Yeah, come play!", some kids shouted. Wander and Merc looked onwards to the festivities, they wouldn't be sleeping hungry tonight.

In the next chapter of Destiny Wanderers:
The Great Month of Equality is underway and Wander and Merc join in with the festivities.
Destiny Wanderers Chap 15: Outlaw's Mardi Gras

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap: 15 - Outlaw's Mardi Gras
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2017, 09:56:15 AM »
Welcome to chapter 15 of Destiny Wanderers! Let's do this!

Spoiler

Destiny Wanderers Chapter 15 - Outlaw's Mardi Gras

Wander and Merc are stunned by the sight of so many people in a single area, not because they were special but because it was a rare sight to see so many people in a single place.
"I've never heard of a celebration for outlaws, but I'm definitely on board with it!", Wander speaks out as he comes back to his senses. "Yeah, no point wasting good hospitality", Merc added. they started walking down the residential street and saw more people waving and setting up food stalls and other small games. 3 women came up to the 2 and pulled them aside, "You look injured! Let us help you", they spoke softly. Merc's bandages were removed as they started applying creams to the wounds, he winced a bit every time but afterwards he stood up as if he had never been injured. "Wow, what is this stuff?", Merc asked, looking himself over. "It's a special healing formula that we've created from plants that grow over in the first continent", one of the women replied as she attempted to remove Wander's bandages. Wander had even more wounds than Merc, mainly the giant frostbitten area on his chest from the Commodore's attacks. The woman gasped when they saw it, Wander clenched his fists as to stop the pain. Merc wandered over to one of the nearby barbecues, when he got there the man running the grill handed him a can of soda. "You guys had it rough", the man said, flipping a burger. "Yeah, but I doubt that that's gonna be the hardest thing we do", Merc stated as he took a sip of his drink.

Wander was finally healed, only a small bruise was left on his chest now. Merc came over and handed him a drink. They clanked their cans together and took a long drink, until both were empty. "Ahh, hits the spot", Wander says, putting his empty can to the side. "What now then?", Merc asked, grabbing Wander's can and crushing both cans. "We need to find a bounty, isn't there a post office down the road?", Wander asked. "Yeah, just around the corner. We gonna take 'em on tonight?", Merc asked back. "Sure, we need the cash after all".

The woman was sat on the counter as Wander and Merc walked in. "Oh, it's you two! I'd heard you were in town!", The woman got down and stood behind the desk. "Thank you! Uh, do you have any bounty posters for nearby outlaws?", Wander asked slowly, "But of course!", the woman replied quickly, "This continent has the highest density of outlaws in the world after all, just take a look at these", The woman pulled out a collection of varied posters. Wander quickly chose the one with the highest amount on it. "Are you sure?", Merc asked. Wander smiled and walked out of the post office, he felt confident and was ready to fight again. "I'm coming for you, Outlaw Hunter!".

Next time on Destiny Wanderers:
Wander and Merc track down and clash with the infamous 'Outlaw Hunter'
Destiny Wanderers Chapter 16 - What makes a Hero

Offline UnityCentrall

• Nothing Special Here
    • View Profile
Destiny Wanderers Chap 16: What makes a Hero
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 05:03:24 PM »
Welcome to the 16th chapter, after a long-ish break.

Spoiler
Destiny Wanderers Chapter 16: What makes a Hero!

Wander and Merc gather the supplies that they have left and leave the town as the sun sets. Nobody waves them off. Soon enough, darkness befalls the continent, Wander stretches outwards as he gets out of the passenger seat and into the back of the van.
"So, how do you figure in this fight?", Wander asks Merc. Merc scoffs and continues to drive. Wander returns with a bottle of soda, "Because I think i'll be alright". Merc stays quiet once again. After a few minutes of silence, Merc finally speaks. "Can you take the wheel for a second?", Merc asked as Wander finished his soda. The 2 swapped seats and Merc scrambled into the back. He pulled out a small device and slipped it onto his wrist. He slowly got back into the passenger seat, the device flickered with a bright blue light. Merc presses one of the buttons on the side and stays still as a blast of light hit him head on, Wander was nearly blinded and made the van swerve. He attempts to speak but is instantly cut off by Merc. "I stole it before I left, it supposedly scans a soul and determines how powerful the being is", Merc checks the device over, "Now stay still", he blasts Wander with the same ray of light as before, the van swerves more. "Jeez, what the hell!?", Wander said, rubbing his sore eyes. "How do I...Oh, here we go. I guess these number are in 'Soul Points'", Merc determines from the screen. "Why don't you just use 'Power levels'?", Wander suggests, "Because 'Power Levels' are bullsh1t!", Merc exclaims as a pair of numbers appear on the device's screen. "Alright, mine is 8sp. That's pretty lacluster...", Merc trails off. "Oh, and yours is apparently 11sp", Wander lets out a small "yes!" as Merc fiddles with the device a bit more.

Midnight finally arrived, no sight of the 'Outlaw Hunter' anywhere. "Let's hit the hay for tonight", Wander decided, stopping the van and crawling into the back. Merc followed suit, until a light came through the windshield. Merc glanced back, but couldn't make out what it was. He opened the side door and stepped outside, into the pitch black. The only thing brightening the area was the lights from through the windshield. Wander hopped out and rubbed his eyes slowly. Another van slowly came closer to the pair. It stopped infront of them and a tall man wearing a cap got out. "You these guys?", the man asked, tossing Wander's and Merc's wanted posters towards them. Merc fiddled with the device, shooting a beam of light at the man. "Is that a party trick?", he asked slowly as Wander stood infront of Merc. "7sp!", Merc called out, Wander smiled and cracked his knuckles. "You just lost the draw, buddy", Wander got into a fighting stance, the man simply stood there, hands in his pockets. He walked to the back of his van. The 2 seemed confused by this. He then threw a young boy to the ground in front of them. "Holy Sh1t!", Merc exclaimed. This boy was thin and was tied up in chains, one going across his mouth, he was covered in bruises and his clothes were damaged. Wander stared into the boy's eyes. He was scared, crying, fearing for his life. The man returned, holding a pistol, Merc quickly unsheathed his own pistol and aimed it directly at the man's face. "Don't move, I will shoot", Merc threatened. The man seemed to become angry, "If you were a real outlaw, you'd already have pulled the trigger", he spoke slowly, but with more vigor in his words. He fired a shot into the boy's leg, he squealed as blood slowly poured out. Wander just watched, "Is that it? Everything you got?", Wander questioned. The man then aimed upwards towards Wander, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is something wrong? I just thought that this is what all you outlaws did", he spoke sarcastically and Wander clenched his hands into fists.

"I know who you are, Outlaw Hunter. I could never forget a face like that", Wander spoke out. He formed his revolver into his hand and aimed it at the boy's head. The scene had become a stalemate. The Outlaw Hunter faced his gun to the ground. Wander took in a deep breath, "Neck-Cannon Buster", Wander stated, launching a force of wind towards the Outlaw Hunter, He was knocked over. Wander leaped onto the O.H's gun-wielding arm, causing him the release the pistol. Wander fired a shot into the man's head, then another, then another, then another. Wander deformed his gun and turned to Merc, "I'm sorry, I don't like it when lives are on the line", Merc was stunned. Wander walked to the, now deceased, O.H's van and opened the back door, 2 more children were lying there, in the same state as the other. Wander stepped in and carried the 2 out and placed them next to the boy. Wander wasn't finished, he inspected the van again, this time finding some ammo and a baseball bat. Wander couldn't see clearly in the dark. He snapped his fingers together, creating a small flame. He now saw what nobody should ever see, it was wearing a white and red spotted dress, more so red now, it didn't move an inch. Wander's face reeled in shock and disgust. He slowly picked up the 'body'. He carried it out of the van and placed it onto te ground, out of Merc's sight.

Merc had untied the children and was comforting them. Wander stood over the body. He was motionless. "Flare", Wander erupted into flames, igniting the body. The children watched as Merc walked over to Wander, only to instanly return to the children. No words were spoken. As Merc tended to the child's wound, Wander reverted from his 'Flare Drive' and just stood there, watching the body slowly fade away. Merc set up a quick campfire and started cooking some food for the children. He checked his watch, 00:10, Merc sighed and stood up. Wander was still standing over the body. Merc walked over once again. "Merc", Wander said slowly. Merc looked at Wander. "This person...they didn't have a soul. That man...He destroyed it.", Wander clenched his hands once again and ran over to the Outlaw Hunter, punching him repeatedly, holding back tears. Merc pulled him off and dragged Wander into the van, closing the van after him. Several bangs came from the inside the van for a few minutes, then all was quiet. Merc dragged the man's body behind the van and burned it, removing any trace of his existence. He lit up a cigarette and took a long drag of it. The children were now asleep, Merc smiled and checked them over, making sure they were still alight. He decided to sleep where he was and soon passed out.

Morning came quickly, Wander came out of the van quietly and sat opposite Merc. Merc lit up a cigarette and sighed. "Did he...hit a nerve?", Merc asked, Wander grunted in response. "Never-mind, I'm just glad you didn't actually shoot that kid", Merc smiled, Wander grunted in response. One of the kids awoke, followed by the other 2. Wander stared at them. The kids yawned, all gathering around Merc, who handed them a slice of toast each. "Hey", Wander finally spoke. The kid's attention was now towards Wander. "Come here, all of you", he spoke slowly. Merc stood quickly, "Wander...", Wander put his hand up, Merc was still worried though. The children slowly made their way to Wander. Wander stood slowly and put his hand onto one of their heads. He glanced at the group once again, 2 boys and a girl, "Merc, d'you know their names?", Merc answered quickly. "The girl's name is Sally, the boy's name is Ed and the one that you've got your hand on is named Frank", Wander chuckled, "Y'know, I don't know what I expected from these kids", Wander said happily, ruffling Frank's hair. In doing this, a pair of cat ears were revealed. "Spirits, all of you", Wander spoke, more sternly. The other 2 kids gasped, slowly revealing their own pair as well as a tail. "Spirits!?", Merc was taken aback by this. "You kids sure are rare", Wander said, the children seemed scared again, "Don't worry, I'm against slavery. Now then..." Wander stood up and stretched out. "Where did you kids come from?", Wander asked. "Spirit village!", Ed shouted out. Merc checked the map. "Uh, Wander...It's not on the map", Wander smiled and grabbed the map, shoving it back into the glove box, "We may not know where it is, but I know somebody who does!", Wander said courageously. The kids started celebrating. "You're our hero!", Frank cried out, followed by the other 2. Wander stopped in his tracks and turned to them, "I am no hero. Last night was just a reminder of that, i shouldn't be seen as a hero when my actions are near to that of that man", Wander spoke with a dark tone in his voice, Merc felt chills down his spine. "So...uh, where to then?", Merc asked, starting up the van. Wander got the kids into the back along with himself. "Merc, we're off! To Continent 4!!!", Wander shouted out, as their next journey was about to begin!

This chapter was a bit longer than intended, but I still think it went well!!

Next time on Destiny Wanderers!
The Border Security from hell! Air VS Steel
Destiny Wanderers Chapter 17: Border Patrol

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 06:20:09 PM by UnityCentrall »