January 24, 2022, 11:22:42 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Rainbowolfe's Free Commissions! o(^?^)o  (Read 4359 times)

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
Rainbowolfe's Free Commissions! o(^?^)o
« on: July 23, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »
Heyo! I've seen a few topics like this in this section, so I hope it's okay that I put it here o3o I'm not sure where else it would fit.

But let's get straight into this! ...I don't know what to draw  :-\  Which sucks, cause I really want to draw. Sooo in order to get my brain creativity flowing (and also to test out new styles), I've decided to do a few Free Commissions! I don't know how many I'll do total, but I'll limit myself to... five at a time? I can't tell if that's a lot. This won't be first come-first serve, but I'll just pick out whatever tickles my fancy in that moment ^3^ Don't worry, I'm not very picky. There's only two things that I won't do (because I suck at them), and that's Mechs and Animals. I can do Anthro's just fine, but animals are a no >.> Sowwy.

Aside from what I just said I couldn't do, go ahead and ask for anything you want/need done! A scene from your story? Sure. Drawings of your OC(s)? Go right ahead. Fanart? Eh... Why not. Just a warning: I sometimes work kinda slow eoe I just get in these moods where I just suddenly forget how to draw.

I'd post examples, but it turns out I don't really have any aside from comics ToT How am I just now realizing this?

Annnd now on to the boring part: Rules! Don't forget to read this part!
1) Your post count must be at 5 o3o
2) In your reply, you have to let me know if you're okay with me posting your finished commission on social media (Deviantart, Youtube, Tumblr, etc)
3) You're free to use the finished product for your own use o3o
4) There is a limit of 3 OC's per picture!

That's all I got o3o If I think of anything else, I'll add it on.

~SLOTS~
1. Manimal
2. DaBlackGoku
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:47:26 AM by rainbowolfe »
I'm rainbowolfe, and i love to draw! I write fanfiction, create an original comic of my own, and have a passion for anime and cereal!

Tapastic | DeviantArt

Offline ehio

• View Profile
Re: Rainbowolfe's Free Commissions! o(^?^)o
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 03:37:51 PM »
Hello my name is ehiosu I would like to partake in this ,how do I sign up

Offline ehio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 03:41:58 PM »
Should I drop my story

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 03:46:48 PM »
I think this artist is commissioning for like, singular images, not entire comic pages. I could be wrong though.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 04:01:24 PM »
Cool...if you'd like how about one of the characters from my grand tale. You can find my designs in this post and maybe pick which one you'd want to try if you wanna try one? I can give more details if ya need. If you wanna do a scene then I can give you some ideas.
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,15164.msg245361.html#msg245361 

Also to your question I don't care where you put it.

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 04:14:57 PM »
Should I drop my story

You can drop a scene from your story o3o
I'm rainbowolfe, and i love to draw! I write fanfiction, create an original comic of my own, and have a passion for anime and cereal!

Tapastic | DeviantArt

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 04:15:21 PM »
I think this artist is commissioning for like, singular images, not entire comic pages. I could be wrong though.

You are correct! <3

Tapastic | DeviantArt

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 04:18:31 PM »
Cool...if you'd like how about one of the characters from my grand tale. You can find my designs in this post and maybe pick which one you'd want to try if you wanna try one? I can give more details if ya need. If you wanna do a scene then I can give you some ideas.

Uwu Mango looks pretty cool tbh. So does Valerie! If you have any scenes with them, go ahead and describe them! If not, I could just do stand alone images of them o3o

Tapastic | DeviantArt

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 04:25:10 PM »
Just a reminder that while posting a comment you can use the "insert quote" feature from the "topic summary" below to make a singular reply rather than double or triple posting.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 04:29:35 PM »
Just a reminder that while posting a comment you can use the "insert quote" feature from the "topic summary" below to make a singular reply rather than double or triple posting.

...oh :o sorry about that! Thanks for telling me

Tapastic | DeviantArt

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »

Uwu Mango looks pretty cool tbh. So does Valerie! If you have any scenes with them, go ahead and describe them! If not, I could just do stand alone images of them o3o

Cool! Ya, there is a scene in the beginning where Valerie is sitting on her office desk yelling at Mango who stands in front of her. It's kind of plain though.

For better descriptions Mango is a short and slightly chubby super wacky secret agent. He's really weird, wearing a 70s style suit jacket and a heart t-shirt with small shorts under it. He always has his mouth covered by his shirt's collar and he always is rocking the sunglasses. Sponge Bob walkie talkie in his suit pocket. Valerie is mean looking, wavy black hair and a wrinkly dress shirt. In this scene she's sitting on her desk, arms folded, unhappy with Mango. Valerie is his boss, that is the just of it all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 04:35:20 PM by Manimal »

Offline pbtenchi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 05:08:07 PM »
Could I ask you to draw some characters for my manga? If it's singular how about Lee Abumi? He is a small man at around 4ft, with surprisingly a golden toaster on his head (Actully a powerful helmet made by a mad alchemist.) Strapped to his back he carries a large box as wide as his shoulders, that looks like it can be opened from any side. You can ask for more details, but I don't have many more.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 05:16:16 PM »

...oh :o sorry about that! Thanks for telling me

It's totally fine. These message boards don't exactly come with an instruction manual, so it can be hard to figure out things like that.

Also, good to see some work that's lined up for you. I hope you enjoy working on them. I would request, but I have things to do on my own and my art skills to address, y'know? In the meantime, cheers.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Adoss

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 08:48:05 PM »
nice
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:48:29 PM by Adoss »
[img]http://*Link Removed*]

Offline rainbowolfe

• Hey, Hi, Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 10:51:33 PM »
Could I ask you to draw some characters for my manga? If it's singular how about Lee Abumi? He is a small man at around 4ft, with surprisingly a golden toaster on his head (Actully a powerful helmet made by a mad alchemist.) Strapped to his back he carries a large box as wide as his shoulders, that looks like it can be opened from any side. You can ask for more details, but I don't have many more.

Sorry friendo, not enough posts o3o

Here is my comission!

Name: Azael Essua
Height: 6'7
Weight: 134KG / 291.01lbs
Behaviour: Manipulative in every aspect possible, he is very intelligent and will always get his way by any means possible. An extremely adaptable man, who is also extremely efficient in his work, he is very hands on and will make sure the work / job gets done even if he has to enter the front lines in battle. Here are some key words that are very

This looks complex .-. Did you have any ideas for poses or actions or something?

Tapastic | DeviantArt