September 21, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Paid] Looking for cheap, dedicated writer!  (Read 640 times)

Offline Adoss

• View Profile
[Paid] Looking for cheap, dedicated writer!
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:26:54 AM »
Welcome, thank you for opening up my forum post! Now as a Manga artist, I have been thinking for a while that I am now ready to begin making manga. However, I need to practice / gain experience before making my big manga which has already been planned. NOW!

The idea here is; I want to make a one shot manga, approximately 60 pages - 120 pages? And I need you to give me a mid-developed story. Now I say mid-developed because I would like to fill in other elements myself, as I would like more control over the manga itself. In exchange for your work, I am willing to pay $10-$20. Sorry Senpai, I know it isn't much, but because it's not a on-going manga, and a half-developed story / plot, I don't exactly want to pay more than what I should if most of the work is being done by myself. You will be credited for your efforts however.

Now if you are still reading this and are still interested in working with myself, here is what I will want from you.

A summary of the story  above the actual plot itself - so like 3-5 sentences describing the overall entirety of the manga. I need a min. 300 words, (800 max.) word document containing the plot details, this can include some background details + foreshadowing, but the word count does not include the summary of the story. I would also like character descriptions, but if you don't want to do all characters, the main character / antagonist / cast is fine. A setting of the world itself. And thats pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head.

I hope its not too much, but depending on how many pages I incorporate into the manga, is how much you will be paid, if I feel like you deserve more of a larger cut, then I will let you know. Anyway, I would like you to message me your idea here, your summary is also fine, and if you have my attention then we will discuss this further through email.

Please do not feel disheartened if you are not chosen, I am just choosing someone that depicts my interests and it's simply my personal opinion, being rejected does not mean your a bad writer in any means necessary. 

Thanks again, goodbye. :)
[img]http://*Link Removed*]

Offline ehio

• View Profile
Re: [Paid] Looking for cheap, dedicated writer!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 08:41:27 AM »
Hello my name is ehiosu I  would love to work with you I would only charge 15$,so you get a feel of my work I would do the first 5 pages free and then if you like it we will continue.

Offline ehio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 08:42:33 AM »
Also please do you mean 10-20 per page

Offline Adoss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 08:52:22 PM »
Sorry, I've already found someone to collaborate with. I also apologize for the confusion with the pay, I meant like $10-$20 for the entire one-shot. Like with the larger cut thingo I mentioned, the original plan was for 60 pages which would mean like anywhere between $10-$15 whereas 120 pages could get you anywhere between $20-$40 if lucky.

But once again I've already found someone and apologise.
[img]http://*Link Removed*]

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 10:02:38 PM »
Since you have found someone I'll close the thread.