April 17, 2024, 09:45:21 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: How do you want to die? Hypothetically of course  (Read 5427 times)

Offline LittRL

• Crush the strong, crush the weak.
  • Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.
    • View Profile
Re: How do you want to die? Hypothetically of course
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 12:49:10 PM »
If possible I'd rather stay alive forever and not age a day past 30, sadly as far as I know that isn't an option.

To the point though, out of all the ways I could possible go I would definitely want to go in a secluded spot where nobody was around and I could die in peace and where my body could rot in entirety without ever being found. Doesn't really matter how. Maybe being shot into space?

@Forlorn: I used to think I had it rough as a kid but every time somebody on the internet mentions their long list of near-death encounters I feel trumped. Not sure why I'm disappointed I haven't almost died the most.

Offline Jinjer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »
sometimes i kinda just wanna go out somewhere and... disappear

Offline canaggable

• Fish in the Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 01:32:25 PM »
How I'm going to die is I'm going to be in my little 'ole nursing home, and then I'll be looking up some yaoi fanart and see something so delicious that I start to fangirl and have a heart attack and die. That's just fact.

But if someone came up to me and said "You're going to die in a week; nobody can stop it, but you have the choice of how you're going to die," then it's a different story...

I'd grab some man, 20-ish or so... I'd chain him to a table and, taking my trusty dagger, cut into his flesh just enough to draw blood, over and over again. Over the next week I'd experiment on him in various ways, not going to get into the glorious details here. Then on my last day, I'd take my dagger, prick my finger and let my blood fall onto his lips. I'd give him a sweet kiss on the very tip of his nose. I'd smile at him and whisper into his cut, bloody ear, "Thanks for all the fun." I'd then soak his body, my own, and the room we'd be in in gasoline and set a small fire in the corner. Before it can spread to the rest of the room, I'd finally take the man's gag off so he can scream for help as I take sleeping pills/anesthesia and let myself be dragged into a deep, dark sleep, leaving the flames to eat our flesh, bones, and souls.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 11:40:47 AM »
let's see if anyone has changed their minds.

Me? well, i remembered this scene from Metalocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZXr8GBzxA

just to clarify. I'm not saying do drugs. What i am saying is opening your mind a few seconds before you go doesn't sound so bad.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 02:01:08 PM »
Fire me into space in a small pod with a view that's ever so slowly replacing all of the oxygen with carbon monoxide. That way I can just slowly slip into death, and really freaking out some aliens years down the line

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF