March 28, 2024, 04:18:55 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Requests needed for the Color Palette Challenge!  (Read 2029 times)

Offline MissChurro

• ~Queen of Kawaii~
    • View Profile
Requests needed for the Color Palette Challenge!
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
I tend to stick to pretty basic/realistic colors in my illustrations, so I decided I want to experiment and participate in the Color Palette Challenge!

How it works: Below, I'll be posting a selection of color palettes I found from another artist participating in the challenge. I need you guys to request a character (from an anime, manga, video game, cartoon, or anything really!) you'd like to see me draw, and pick a color palette you'd like to see them drawn in! I won't necessarily accept every request depending on how comfortable I am with drawing the character, and I'm probably going to be more keen to select requests of characters I know, but I'm willing to step outside of my comfort zone so feel free to request whoever you want! Thanks, guys! ^^

The palettes:

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Requests needed for the Color Palette Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:21:06 PM »
Azula, ATLA, in Sentry. Wow, that doesn't sound overly eager at all. (Clears throat) I saw that color palette and she instantly came to mind for some reason.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Bito916

• How can we sing King Alphas Song?
    • View Profile
Re: Requests needed for the Color Palette Challenge!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:46:09 PM »
Haruko from FLCL in encased please?:3 or Gotenks from DBZ in speak to me!
"Do whatever the *censored* makes You happy, cuz in the end who's there? You."
Free Plug for my Work, yo. Story Summary: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,15846.msg256608.html#msg256608

story draft: http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,16569.msg266978.html#msg266978