July 15, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Manimal's Music  (Read 20173 times)

Online Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Beholder Of The Piirakka
    • View Profile
The Manimal's Music (2 NEW SONGS)
« Reply #420 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »
Back in business. Returning from my trip to Kansas City where I had a valuable and amazing experience like no other with our resident Vacant, Coryn and Nairbons to go back to forum names. I wrote my whole next album with Nair's guitar, coming up with random ideas for songs wherever I could. This song for instance is all Vacant, he sang this ditty out of nowhere when we saw a Mr. Steak grill at Cabela's and this is the song that I worked on the most. I got back yesterday...or early today, and I feel terrible from lack of sleep but I needed to record. I'm currently in a weird state where I know the last week happened but now back at home I feel like I've lost my grip of reality and time...I need to sleep more tonight.

So the next set begins!

The Tragedy Of Mr. Steak 
https://soundcloud.com/barrygoldmanmusic/the-tragedy-of-mr-steak

A cutting edge song about Dunkin's and how it can't compete with Tims.

America Runs On Lies   
https://soundcloud.com/barrygoldmanmusic/america-runs-on-lies 

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:28:34 PM by Manimal »

Online Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock n' Roll
  • Beholder Of The Piirakka
    • View Profile
The Manimal's Music (NEW SONG)
« Reply #421 on: July 12, 2018, 11:47:25 AM »
I reached the peak of the new songs with the first 2. Without realizing I made 2 of the best, tightest and melodically sound songs of mine. There is only one other song I worked on that much, the rest are just put it together the hope it works with lyrically inspiration I got all around from everywhere possible. It was such an eventful trip, months of happenings in a week, and I saw so many little things that I can base the whole album on my experience easily.

But man what a time it was, really one of the most important things to myself I've done in forever, and without a doubt the best week of my life since summer 2015. I realized what a vacation was actually like for once. It made me feel like the 6 months prior actually paid off. Now that I'm back of course it feels sad and like yup nothing changes, I guess the bummer of life is just that right, you work for those moments but they don't last very long and then you go back to just blah. This is obvious but only this year have I come to understand things better. There are little things along the way as well but it's so easy to just forget it and be like...ugh. Now it feels like...damn...having nothing to work towards or build up to in my life. But this is just the way things are.

This song is just, Eisenhower is in a lot of places in Kansas, from the state sign to the statue of him at the Legends mall, so we thought of Eisenhower's shower and came up with some rhymes that I used in the first verse. Musically I'm very happy with this track, one of my best solos as well. I've not developed a good fast playing technique, I just kind of found out one day after playing so long that I could solo faster than normal. But I'm not accurate or that tight with it quite yet.

Eisenhower's Theorem 
https://soundcloud.com/barrygoldmanmusic/eisenhowers-theorem 

This one is based on IHOP and buying a Chiyomi Anzai figure at the barren wasteland of a con we spent an hour in. Chiyomi is one of my favorite characters from a show I haven't seen because she's just funny anime girl Mussolini. I find Italian heritage and much of it's representation to be funny at times, there is that element of just goofiness that makes me love it and want to sing about it so often. So I did that again. IHOP was so American, and Vacant is some kind of weirdo that eats pancakes with a spoon and thinks it's desert food. 

International House Of Pain
https://soundcloud.com/barrygoldmanmusic/international-house-of-pain