April 16, 2024, 02:35:00 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: The Manimal's Music  (Read 125430 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
The Manimal's Music (NEW SONG)
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2016, 01:28:00 PM »
Siigghh...I despise my voice sometimes, of course it's the lack of real vocal melodies that make it so bad but my vocal tone in general is heinous. Ah well, nothing to do about that. "MJ.DiNK".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/mjdink

Also a remix of "We're Rolling" re-titled "Satellite Hacksaw".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/satellite-hacksaw
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:24:20 PM by Manimal »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
The Manimal's Music ("NEW" EP)
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2016, 12:10:26 PM »
The Manimal : Dumpster Dipstick (EP)

1. Satellite Hacksaw
2. Ombelico Forte
3. MJ.DiNK
4. Theme For Manimal In Wonderland
5. Non Stop Sorry
All Songs Scribbled & Performed By The Manimal
https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/sets/dumpster-dipstick

I got to cut this set off as an EP, end it before it gets too much. I want to start new and make some better tunes, I was just dinking around here but this is only going downward.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:32:51 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• View Profile
Re: The Manimal's Music
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2016, 03:45:08 PM »
I liked the noise stuff, but it'd be good to offset it with some tunes. Mainly cause you like stuff other than noise rock too.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2016, 04:19:12 PM »
Ya, I mean noise is so fun and all, and I was pretty satisfied with "Theme for Manimal in Wonderland", but I just did those songs out of frustration really. Because "if I can't make good songs I can make the dumbest". I just want to wrap that up and start again.

I want to take in all I like, especially J Pop stuff, but that's way beyond my abilities and my voice is a major issue. All I'm good at is slamming like Malcolm Young and sloppily running like Ace Frehley, I've cemented myself in a limited place and I hope I can get out of that soon enough but like, that's my honest expression. I'm just going to keep churning 'em out and hope to get good somewhere in the process. Now that recording songs has become a routine of sorts I've forgot the "try" part.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:16:57 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2016, 10:43:13 PM »
This isn't a new song but I detached the Freak Con bit from "Flies On Broadway" and remixed it.

I feel this is my best piece, besides "White Bread" of course. Not in terms of performances, my vocal is off, there's a mistake near the end with the second guitar and the drums are weak but there my best lyrics so far. I buried the meaning in over description. So for those who didn't want to suffer the 13 minutes of Flies this is the best part. "Freak Con (Bye Bye)".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/freak-con-bye-bye

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2016, 02:43:51 PM »
I felt inspired by the Stones cover album to do...whatever this is. "Theme For Being Radical (Or Not) Part II" I guess. Just a typical blues structure with instinct soloing. A fat mess of I dunno. Just doing whatever I feel like now. In some regards I feel like I've done everything I can do by myself at this point, but this is my only option so...whatever. Anyways, "Theme For Consuming Cement".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/theme-for-consuming-cement 

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2016, 04:08:02 PM »
Learn keys bruh. At least the notes. Then you can do MIDI stuff.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2016, 04:34:37 PM »
I mean ya I would if it was that easy. I'd certainly be a good idea if I can suddenly find the patience to do so. I have a clear vision of what I'd like to do and it's most definitely not what I do. I enjoy the process of making songs and the feeling of completing them so I want to do so much, same with art. That's what I do. I'd rather have Buckethead's output then Metallica's. I'm not going to work on something for too long. It's not my nature. I've just gotten so bad in this last month that I'm really starting to not care what I make as long as it's something.

Ugh ugly rant. Anyways yes I'd be a good idea and I'm sure it's not as hard as I think, I just have to make music that fits that stuff. Make you know...melodies.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 04:38:59 PM by Manimal Claus »

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2016, 04:54:50 PM »
'ere

Print 'em out and pin them to the wall in your room or wherever you record stuff. It'll help.

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2016, 05:01:57 PM »
That looks helpful, I'll do that. I never know where I can solo. One time I asked someone, like which positions can I do for like A he's like "there's no rules do whatever", so I've been following that principal. It doesn't really work you know.

I think I should try covers or something, maybe that will help me get out of this mess. I sort of have a desire to do a Katy Perry cover EP, like song off her first album, but um...I'm me so I dunno  'bout that. We'll see. I'm doing 12 little tunes for the 12 Days on the Happy Hour. Fricking that song goes to 3/3 randomly and then back, what the hell why is it so impossible to drum. Get outta here. Then fricking The First Noel is in 3/3 to. Ah! It's so hard to not think in 4/4 it's just feels correct and natural.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 07:03:10 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2016, 03:39:29 PM »
Re-record of "Wizardology". The original has awful second and third verse lyrics and the structure needed some fixing up. Plus, like everything, faster=better. I could not mix this right, the drums are brutal. Smashing on the china the whole time just wrecks everything, but that's the best beat to play on it. Terrible, awful, horrific mix, but a better recording atleast. Expect for the drums, I just can't figure that out. There is no recording good drums with a Rock Band mic, but I have no choice.

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/wizard-i
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 04:01:45 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2016, 12:37:39 PM »
Likely my worst vocal to date, but again the singing is there cause it has to be. "From There To Where"

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/from-there-to-where

Re-record of "Popcorn". It needed to be fixed, the choruses sounded like they where falling apart. Plus the guitars have no jive and the second channel was just random. I was going for Ac/Dc vibes here, it's what I do best so I needed to try again. Mixing was a nightmare, the first cut was awful, even this the drums just kill it. The bass was fun to record but it sounds so off. I found out it was half a step down for a lot of songs before...I just never noticed because it's just the bass right? Nah, gotta work on that. The drums are just...ugh. No.

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/popcorn-ver-2
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:56:04 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2016, 12:58:40 PM »
I want to make something as ass kicking as "Scentless Apprentice" but I'm me so "Alex Troubleback".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/alex-troubleback

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »
Something like part 2 to "From There to Where" or like...part 1. The Sprawl was running in my head when I wrote the lyrics so it came through a bit. Debuting my Telecaster as well. "After School Me Time".

https://soundcloud.com/deepspacenoise/after-school-me-time
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:20:53 PM by Manimal Claus »

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2016, 08:00:54 PM »
I just listened the last few that are still available to hear. I don't knew much about music genres. I don't listen to music, much. I as I listened, I had trouble understanding what was going on.  I guess it was too punk for me.

Especially due to the last track, do you ever create scores or soundtracks, whatever they are called. You know, ust background music to establish mood? Just curious.