October 20, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hence Tenderly Returned [DISCUSSION]  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
Re: Hence Tenderly Returned [DISCUSSION]
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 12:04:07 AM »
Oh wow you saw that I mentioned "That Character"? I thought I was pretty quick with the edit lol. I deleted that bit after realizing you mentioned that you didn't want to discuss it. Didn't want to upset you.

Truth be told, I was once kinda interested in some more subtle romances being played around with in the MR Canon. Nothing serious of course. They would all be Canon related and not based on any real life circumstances. But then I realized that would potentially come off kinda creepish, especially if the two parties didn't approve. So, that idea got killed pretty quick in my head.

Speaking of Genderbending Conundrums, that's next on my list. You got hella MRverse stories written that I need to catch up on. Man, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever catch up on all the stories of the MR Canon, old ones included.
Messatsu...

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Hence Tenderly Returned [DISCUSSION]
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 12:18:18 AM »
Same. I haven't read Black Pine yet and I have Day of 1,000 Styles open in another tab that I'm still slowly cracking through.

Also, I kinda forgot that I even had the "we're not talking about it" attitude there for a while. Guess my blackrom angst was all over the place still. Gotta love being a teenager.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:21:13 AM by MahluaandMilk »