March 28, 2024, 04:46:21 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: [Collab / unpaid] Need artist for first Manga  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
[Collab / unpaid] Need artist for first Manga
« on: June 25, 2016, 08:45:55 PM »
Hello I'm Mike and I am a beginner writer and want to make some manga. I plan on make this first one a romance bit action and bit yandereish. Contact me if interested if this series makes money I will split it with the artist. I am more than willing to and even wanting to listen to critics and such. I am also willing to collab with the artist for writing their projects out as well. If interested contact me and I can share any details necessary and would like to see a drawing of your own design to see your skill level.

Thanks for reading
- Mike

Offline 7wings7

• a gift from hell
  • scared of sharing their manga ideas since idk
    • View Profile
Re: [Collab / unpaid] Need artist for first Manga
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 06:23:28 AM »
Lemme make a rant/explanation.  :read:

Do you already have a story, or have you only decided on the genre? If I were you, I would have uploaded storyboards/written plan for the story here. A manga artist won't join you if they don't know what they are getting into.

Do you have experience in writing stories (whether it be novelish stories or manga) or not? Simply saying that you do have a story can be a put-off for manga artists, as they could easily just find another post that had an actual story.

You'd have a higher chance of getting a reliable, heck, any manga artist to join you if they were being paid.

You should add more details in when requesting something/someone. It's like applying for a job in one of the most tricky businesses without a resume.

I'll add you as a friend so I can see your progress, I'd love to see a romance/action/yandere manga get popular, all starting from this thread.  :o

Good luck getting far into the challenging industry that is manga.  :thumbsup:

(NOTE: ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE IT TO A PUBLISHER OR SUBMIT IT ONLINE I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I WANT TO KNOW)
Hatred can drive us to do crazy things, but love can make us do far worse.
———————————
Seeing that guy over there trying to make his own manga. It fills you with determination.

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 08:55:26 AM »
Sorry for the late reply. I have written about for chapters/books and I'll put up some when I redo this. And no I don't have much experience in writing this would be my first book / manga I've ever written. I'd love to give it to a publisher but if not I'll put it online. Thank you very much for you response!!

Offline AzimuthComics

• Writer
  • Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 09:04:38 AM »
You've finished a book?

"Power attained by violence is only a usurpation, and only lasts so long as the strength of the commander outweighs that of the subjugated."

Offline Sludge

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 10:13:22 AM »
No I meant chapters I don'r what each individual comic book thing in a series is called so I said chapter / book just in case. I don't know if that makes sense