April 18, 2024, 12:14:19 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Art-Trade Anyone?  (Read 13736 times)

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Art-Trade Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »
I guess so, ya I really liked how you drew Veronica it turned out fantastic! If you don't get any more offers I'd like to do other trade if you want! Hikari was fun.

Offline a

• Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:07 PM »
-removed-
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:38:53 AM by The SlamJam »

Offline RaziKitsune

• Character Design Artist
  • PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 08:23:44 PM »
Still in the process of drawing this out, never really drawn an animorph (is that the right term?), so i have no idea about how the facial structure should/would be if it weren't anime, so the nose is just random.

Spoiler
Will do lots more to it later, like finishing the line-art, adding colours, etc.
Please understand, that if you do not want to draw anything in return, i won't care. I just thought yours looked cool, lmao.

Thank you for update on the gift art. Should give me a heads up if you were going to draw Hikari so I'd know that you wanted to be apart of the art-trade ^//^; you surprised me lol.

I don't think Animorph is the right term, at least not for this character or Kitsune folklore in general. They are a shapeshifter but not in terms to the science fiction series "Animorph". That appears more like a "transformation" rather then a shapeshifter. I know the difference between the two are mostly alike so I feel this is sort of hard to explain. >.<;
If you are drawing her in her full form, her anthropomorphic form, then a Kemono is a fitting word I believe. Which is described as: " Kemono is a genre of Japanese art and character design that prominently features fictional anthropomorphic or sentient animal characters in human-like settings and situations. It is used widely in drawing, painting, manga, anime, and video game designs, many of which are popular in the rest of the world. "
If you are drawing her in a human form but with ears and tails then the word would be Kemonomimi; "Kemonomimi characters typically appear human except for added animal-like qualities. Ears and tails..  maybe even paws & fangs. Mostly known for cat girls/boys. But it can be a human character with -any- animal qualities added - like a fox girl."

Since she is a kitsune she has many forms but typically related to a fox since that is her birth 'species'. In my Manga/story - which I hope to wrap up and look pretty before I represent it the story to the forums- Hikari is actual part of a universe that is completely full of Kitsunes. It is their realm. <- if any of that helps lol.

ANWAYS! I'll slap your userame on the first post on #3 spot and get your trade of Rox done later tonight. ^w^
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:27:15 PM by RaziKitsune »

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 08:57:14 PM »
I guess so, ya I really liked how you drew Veronica it turned out fantastic! If you don't get any more offers I'd like to do other trade if you want! Hikari was fun.

I plan to do this art trade deal at least once a month if I can manage it so I'll be happy to do another trade with you around the middle of June?~

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 09:25:21 PM »
Oh okay, ya sounds good. I'm beginning to feel inspired again so I am so down for more.

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 10:16:59 PM »
For The SlamJam of their OC Rox. I decided to do a monochrome Chibi. I based the outfit off the image they linked but I couldn't tell if t he clothing had actual stripe designs or not. Also they said Rox hand long hair so I drew it past the shoulders to about midback/butt area~

Spoiler

To be honest the feel of this chibi didn't seem to work with me so I may have to give this another shot~
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:27:00 PM by RaziKitsune »

Offline a

• Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 07:22:58 AM »
Sorry for not giving a heads up! Your version of Rox looks amazing, I really love it! Thank you so much :) The lack of heads up was why i was ok with not receiving anything back, lol!

I'm still drawing yours, i'm nowhere near as fast or good as you! (I'm also in the process of moving house, so my drawing time is severely limited right now).

Before i comit to layering flats & colouring, is it to your liking? :)

Spoiler
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:03:35 AM by The SlamJam »

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 05:05:50 PM »
Sorry for not giving a heads up! Your version of Rox looks amazing, I really love it! Thank you so much :) The lack of heads up was why i was ok with not receiving anything back, lol!

I'm still drawing yours, i'm nowhere near as fast or good as you! (I'm also in the process of moving house, so my drawing time is severely limited right now).

Before i comit to layering flats & colouring, is it to your liking? :)

P.S, I love the eyes!

Spoiler

These are art-trades, there suppose to be fun so you don't need to worry if its "to my liking", to commit to something. It is good practice for when you actually take on commissions/freelance work but  but for something as friendly as this, I suggest not stressing about it. I'll like it however it comes out!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:56:46 PM by RaziKitsune »

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 10:26:24 PM »

I wasn't really feeling the chibi version I did of Rox, just wasn't satisfied with it and felt a lot went wrong with it. So here is a better sketch, I'd like to think. ^-^;
I know some modification went into the outfit and I was unsure what style of footwear she prefers either but I hope everything looks alright? ^w^
Also her pony-tail ends at her shoulders, its the hood I added to the the vest to give sort of a shoulder like cape/cloak.
Based on this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/df/6d/e8df6ddafc39f8cea600257c9b6fecf7.jpg
(I thought it would give her a little more of a witch like feel?????)

Spoiler
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:30:11 PM by RaziKitsune »

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 05:42:10 AM »
Oh okay, ya sounds good. I'm beginning to feel inspired again so I am so down for more.

Found some wiggle room if you are down for another art-trade!
This round, I'd love to see Yuki drawn in exchanged~

Offline Manimal

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 05:54:01 AM »
Alright!

Let me think of something...I gave you my most exciting character last time.

How about anyone from Mango P.I.? Here is the post with my character designs in it, if you'd like to do one I can give you more details and stuff!
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,15164.0.html

Offline Froggy

• I like frogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 06:54:47 AM »
I would like to participate!

Here's my character if you're interested:
Spoiler
Critiques are welcome!

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 07:29:31 AM »
Alright!

Let me think of something...I gave you my most exciting character last time.

How about anyone from Mango P.I.? Here is the post with my character designs in it, if you'd like to do one I can give you more details and stuff!
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,15164.0.html

Hmmm, how about Warren or Katy? I like both of their outfit stylize from what I can see in the sketches =)
Added to the new list~

I would like to participate!

Here's my character if you're interested:
Spoiler

Totally, she is very cute looking! Sorta giving me that Sakura Card Capture vibe, of course its probably the cards in her hand XD
Also your style reminds of the older anime's (roughly around that anime's time) of course I don't mean any of this negatively >///<;
Added to the list!

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 09:37:31 AM »
Aww did I miss this? Hope to get onto it next time then. I just woke up and saw this. Slots got taken up fast haha.
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/noteriddler

Offline RaziKitsune

• PM for inquiries
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 09:44:31 AM »
Aww did I miss this? Hope to get onto it next time then. I just woke up and saw this. Slots got taken up fast haha.

I didn't expect to fill up as fast as it did either, ^///^;
I will send you a mesg next time I am open to help better your chances, hopefully! ^-^