April 19, 2024, 01:41:45 AM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: MR Story: Easter Egg Hunt  (Read 5142 times)

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
MR Story: Easter Egg Hunt
« on: May 12, 2016, 02:27:34 AM »
Yes, an Easter story. This is actually from at least a full year back. It's kind of old-fashioned and maybe passe...? But I thought I'd share it anyway since it was in my files and I hadn't shared it before because I wanted it to be longer, but I realize it would be... long  ;) So it is not complete in the way I'd like it.

For anyone not acquainted with MR stories, these are basically light-hearted tales where the members of MR are actually citizens of MangaRaiders City, a vast metropolis focused on manga and anime, and get involved in the scenarios that just...happen!  :D Mostly by the imagination of the author.

The stories follow the MR canon guide which has been built up by previous members of MR who wrote such stories (our mods Coryn and Lego have for instance!). And -

Oh, here's the link if you're interested in looking at the other complete ones!  ;D
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,4437.0.html

The title reveals a little, but read on if you would like to see the specifics hehe.
A little heads' up - I used some older members that may not be familiar to some of the new members. There were more older members, but I have switched them out with more recent names.

I hope I'm not breaking some unspoken rule that MR stories are not to be written anymore... I haven't seen them for a while O_O.
If so please inform me  :unsure:

So without further ado, here is the excerpt ^^:

MR Easter Egg Hunt                                   

"Nooope! We're not going into that."

"What, why? It'll be a good discussion!"

"Ugh. Well, first because I say so. Second, the discussion would probably be between you and my back. Third - we're not in the Pub anymore so any further mention on history is off-topic. Period."

Echo_River and Dr.Striker had just exited the MR Pub. A late morning's light was cast over MR and the weather settings were within a comfortable room temperature as always.

"Just let me expound to you the background of the Easter - Ishtar history. We are still in the Break Room you know."

"I kind of already know some of that. Rabbits were her favourite animals, and she was said to have been born from an egg, na? Although that was under her other name, Semiramis..."

"Oh? Did you know that already? You might’ve mentioned it earlier."

Echo shook her head with an amused smile as they stood by the street, where the traffic was light. "No more or I will throw a Sherlock Holmes quote at you.."

"I object..."

"And any more on non-fun related subjects, and I will turn you into a giant egg!"

"An egg? That would be the crudest joke you have come up with so far."

Echo glanced at him strangely, "Actually, no. The crudest joke would be with the threat of being a potential specimen for the world's largest sunny-side up."

Dr.Striker coughed, a bit of green fused into his face, "No need to get irritated."

"Okay!" Echo smiled, "Just to say, it'll probably be an egg beater, rather than a chainsaw."

Dr.Striker adjusted his glasses, and put on a brave face, "So, what's going on in MR today anyway?"

They looked up at the buildings, quiet, stolid glass structures. The trees on the avenue were starting to spread out in real blossoms, rather than as digital images. Warm and calm coloured lights lit up the prestigious MR tower's elevator shaft, where they could see an elevator descending....

"I'm gonna go for a walk in the park," Echo glanced at the tower disinterestedly, and began to walk off in the opposite direction.

"It is a holiday. We should do something momentous!"

"Uh-huh. Like, before someone else decides for us....?"

-----

A strip of light ran between the two males standing in the elevator. A tense silence hung over them, and grim looks upon their faces.

"Guess we should start soon...."

"M-hmmm...."

They looked down on the activity as their ride suddenly slowed.

"Seems to be enough people around today."

"M-hmmm."

The doors opened, and the two stepped out onto one of the lower floors of the MR Tower. The first thing they did was to take two uniform jackets off the wall and put them on. On the backs of these jackets were imprinted what looked like a large beer glass. Next, they approached another room, separated off by a large window and a door. Inside the room were two monitors and mics on a table back to back.

"Ar'right, let's do this."

"Hell yeah!"

-----

The doors of MR Tower slid open. A total of four persons stepped out and into the nigh midday light. They stopped under the tower, a company of two female, and two male.

"Ahh! It's good to be back!" The woman in the party smiled back at the sun, although one couldn't really see that as all of her face was covered except her eyes. Her garb was a ninja outfit. "You guys couldn't call me just for a party, huh?"

"It's good to have you back - temporarily - Musick." The blonde man in a long black overcoat stretched his arms out behind his head, eyeing the little girl tying her shoe laces beside him sinisterly, "You think you're ready for this, Junior Moderator MissChurro?"

"Mochiron! Coryn-hakase!" (Translation: But of course! Dr. Coryn!) Churro turned to him with a wink, pink twin tails swinging in perfect timing. "Who's the one that spliced your fingers before, hm?" Standing up, she gave him a bright smile

"Guys, today isn't going to be a competition." The dark-skinned be-afroed man in a trenchcoat waved his hands between then, although he too slightly backed off from the glitter of Churro's gown.

Churro suddenly brandished her scepter at him, "Ah, but the faster we get this done, the more we can party! So don't fail my expectations, Lego!"

Coryn glanced at their group, "We're still one short though. If Toasty or Monster still had their mod status, we could've asked them to help out."

"But that's why we've got that Echo kid in the wings for a bit, right?" Musick noted.

Lego and Coryn flinched, "It was kind of a security measure to make sure she wouldn't get bored and pull any more pranks," they admitted.

"Self defense and preservation, huh..."

"She pulled out a chainsaw last time..."

The MR Moderator Committee turned their eyes toward the main street. Their hands went to where their weapons were to double check their positions.

And then, their eyes shifted over the doors of the tower –

The clock struck twelve.

And the speakers came on.

" 'Eyyyy! Good Afternoon minions of MR! Welcome to Easter at MR! This is Vacant here with No1sey!"

"M-hm!"

"We hope you're all enjoying your Easter at MR~ Because today we have a very special event for you!"

"Although we know you probably want to just chill with a sherbet or something."

"Nah, we can't let you do that. And besides it's something you guys like doing anyway! Right No1sey?"

"Ahaha, as long as no one dies."

"That's right! We're turning this holiday - into a brawliday."

"Cheers!"

"And the next fun thing is - you won't be alone! (This event is mandatory by the way, so everyone who was logged in here since midday can't log out - sorry~)"

"We've got a set up of five teams because there's about 25 people here today."   

"That's a good-sized party if I don't say so myself. You'll be all split randomly into 5 groups which we will post on the MR Tower display and where those groups should convene. And as soon as everyone joins up we will announce the rules of this very special event~"

"And don't worry, you'll be doing something you should all know very well you should be pros at it now."

"And it'll be double the fun because everyone gets to utilize your weapons! - if you have one. Even if you don't have one, that is easily provided."

"That being said..."

"Welcome to the MR Easter Egg Hunt!!"

-----

Coryn slowly opened an eye as he heard footsteps approach. He got off from leaning on the wall beside the entrance to the MR Tower and scanned his party.

"Coryn!" The only female in the group ran up to him, labcoat flapping about her, and jumped up to give him a high five. "What's with this jig? Is it a mortal combat scenario?"

"I can't tell you that, Everlastin, it's off limits to you."

"B-but I'm your minion!"

"And I'm the head scientist who says that's confidential." Coryn rapped his assistant on the head and turned to the rest of the group.

One shorter male with fox ears and looks stretched back his arms with a yawn. "Well, I don't have much on my schedule anyway."

"Offices are closed today, yes." Another man in a business suit glanced up at the tower display and smiled. "Looks like this is the place? Nice to be working with you."

"Huh? I thought this was a game not a job?" The final member of the party, a teen in casual dress, pushed up thick rimmed glasses. "Anyway, I'm ready."

"Ready to rock and roll?" Coryn grinned, placing a hand on his katana. "Nice to be working with you guys too, Ever, Kata_Misashi, Dr.Striker, Paipis."

-----

Musick stood aside from her group, rubbing her chin. "Randomized groupings huh?" She smiled bravely at herself and approached the other three. "Hi guys! I'm Musick! I don't think I've met most of you before! So, just to start, so we can form a good team, would you mind introducing yourselves? I'd rather call you by name than by something else, ahaha."

The short boy in a blue hoodie waved his hand. "Call me Matsui."

The young gentleman with short black hair smiled saying with an accent, "I'm Monok.”

And....

"I'm glad to be on your team. Aozora's the name."

This group...actually might be very useful! Musick beamed at her new acquaintances.

"But aren't we still missing one?" Matsui glanced around confusedly.

"Hm, that's right, the groups were split into five right?" Monok looked among themselves. "And there were 25 of us, so there should be 5 in each group, right?"

Musick raised an eye in surprise, "You guys didn't see who your teammates were before coming to Park 104?"

"Well...."

" 'EYYYYY!!!!" An accented holler echoed over the park. And a man in a plain looking uniform came running towards them, "Sorry sorry! Just making sure the equipment would work on its own before coming here."

"Good to know," Musick smiled, "I'll check and see if the others are ready." She resorted to her wrist device, mumbling to herself, "Why am I the only girl in this group..."

Beep beep.

"Lego here."

"Has your group all convened yet?"

"Yep. We're all ready!"

"Great!" Musick lowered her voice, "Is your group handicapped by the way?”

"Nope. But uh....The random generator for the numbers wasn't rigged was it?"

Musick glanced at Vacant, "Not sure. Pretty random here for me. Who do you have?"

Lego said promptly, “Swearzy, No1sey, WhiteCrow, and MisterSherbetLemon.”

Musick choked back a sob. “What’s with the power ratio… Could you check if Coryn is ready? I'll go ask Echo and MisChurro."

"Sure! Good luck! I won't lose to you!"

-----

"Echo, who are you with?” MissChurro glanced at her surroundings. She was on the border of the Writers and Artists areas with the other four of her team.

" Echo chuckled, "LittRL, Operative, Vio, and What About Christmas?”

“…what about Christmas?” MissChurro asked. “It’s Easter now.”

“No – I mean, What About Christmas?”

“…why are you asking me what about –“

“Ehh ahaha, don’t bother. You’ll find out in a moment. What about you?”

Churro said with a hint of a giggle, "Austadophilus, Robin, Manimal, Jackhammer.”

“Ack. Tough competition. Strength against gun power huh?”

“I look forward to it. Let’s start now!”

-----

"Ahh, it looks like everyone's been rounded up, eh No1sey?"

"M-hm!"

"Well then I'll explain the rules then –

"There will 1 million egg targets throughout MR that will pop up once this explanation is over. That may sound like a lot but - ey! the more the merrier cause we know you guys like to smash, bash, and crush stuff when you're in the mood. Your job is to annihilate every single last eternity of them and earn points that will make your team win!

"There are five types of egg targets, each with a different set of points: green (50 points), red (100 points), purple (500 points), yellow (1000 points), and the special silvery ones give you (10,000 points)!"

"Get them all!"

No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.
DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/noteriddler

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: MR Story: Easter Egg Hunt
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »
Hehe. Well I think we can make any scenario interesting on MR. It's very nice Echo! And don't worry, we definitely haven't banned MR Canon, it's just been slow coming recently...

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline LittRL

• Crush the strong, crush the weak.
  • Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 04:28:08 PM »
Enjoyed it, Echo. :thumbsup: But you did get me thinking about MR Canon stories again, maybe we should get the ball rolling once more.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:58:06 PM »
Suddenly a show down between different teams for Easter. Fun concept there Echo and a fun read as well! Yeah, canon has been a while. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »
Although the VN counts! It's definitely not the Prime universe, but it's definitely set to be Universe 2! (assuming we finish at least Henshin)

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 08:53:02 PM »
Thanks guys! Good to know canon stories are still doable.

Enjoyed writing it. It'd be nice to see a fresh set of stories for sure from anyone.

I'll try to write more of it. Sometimes its amazing how many raiders you have to handle at once O: and yet we've done it before haha.

The VN will probably be the longest and longest running story I think. True to MR universe XD

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 09:36:18 PM »
It's great how the canon builds up over time and you get familiar with it. Would love to see the other one conclude as well too! Still wondering what our final fate is haha.

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 03:09:29 PM »
@Lego By 'the other one'.... you mean that other one?  :unsure:
Jk jk. Yeah, we'll see we'll see ahaha....

Next part of the MR Easter Story. Hope you enjoy ^^

MR Easter Egg Hunt - Part 2                                                                   

[Team 1 - Central Admissions Sector - Coryn, Ever, Kata, Striker, Paipis.]

The moment Vacant had announced the  - "GO!" - MR became littered and lit up with countless objects bearing the familiar form of a tapered oval. They were attached to the sides of the buildings, floating in the air at multiple altitudes, and even rolling on the ground around them. Eggs green, red, purple, and yellow flared up brightly in the raiders sights.

Coryn wasted no time in darting into the midst of the targets, katanas loosed from their constraints. Rather than going for the green eggs laying on the ground, he leaped high, slashing at the purple and yellow ones  in the air and on the structures. He became a blur bouncing off the skyscrapers.

"C'mon you guys!" The moderator yelled down from a roof. "Eggs won't beat up themselves!"

"I thought we were supposed to be working as a team." Paipis sighed, but swung out his guitar from his back, sunglasses glinting. "Let's do this, Burgundy."

A rapid arpeggio on a diminished scale vibrated the air about him, and several eggs of all colours but silver ones shattered simultaneously.

"Objection!" Striker struggled to maintain hold of the large law book in his hands as he braced against the sound waves. "According to the rules, while the overall team scores do determine the best winner, the scores are also reliant on individual member performance - "

"If logic could break our targets, I'd be very much surprised," Kata remarked.

Striker raised an eyebrow at his fox-eared ally. "You have no idea." He smirked and directed his fingers towards the eggs targets on the target. "I hereby declare you - guilty."

To Kata's astonishment, the eggs, purple and yellow, exploded as if from the inside out. Striker walked away dusting his hands off each other. With nothing more than a verdict, the member had acquired well over 3000 points.

"Ho, I'd better step up my game." Kata whipped out two daggers. He left dust in his wake while zipping through the streets, expertly slashing every flashing target in sight. The place was up to his head in flashy targets - they weren't hard to find.

"Kaboom!!" Running around by herself on the ground, Ever threw small round balls into the air like confetti. The items were drawn to the eggs and stuck to them like crazy glue. As she exited the street, Ever dug a hand into her pocket and fished out a small rectangular box with a red circle on it. "Hasta la vistaaaaa!!" - she pressed the button.

Blue, pink, purple, and orange flared up the road and numbers scrolled up beside the girl's name on the large display on MR Tower showing the scores.

Ever paused to glance up at it quickly. "Argh, Coryn is still in the lead! I've gotta  - I've gotta find one of those silver eggs!" Yelling mad laughter, Everlastin raced away.

- - -

[Team 2 - General Sector - Musick, Matsui, Monok, Aozora, Vacant.]

"I've got them on this side!" Moderator Musick lashed out with her ninja weapons while back flipping off walls. The eggs red, purple, and yellow, were mowed down incessantly. "And - tell me when you find a silver one!"

"Do we have to tell you when we break it too...?" Matsui blasted left and right with laser guns, eyes locking on to targets faster than his hands moved.

"No~ I'm just saying to keep an eye on our team score..."

"Found zero so far." Monok took to the roofs, sniping up and down with a rifle. At will, the firearm shifted its form into a shotgun and pellets flew out in their scattered pattern. The ammo automatically streaked towards the eggs as if magnetized to them, creating part of the widespread explosions going on about in the sky and on the ground.

"Heads' up!" Aozora yelled, sprinting undercover.

"Eh? For what?" Monok took his eye off the cross-hair sights and looked up.

Aozora popped back out momentarily. "I mean - down?"

Monok looked down. A single figure stumbled onto the street, movements unsteady and holding a glass bottle in his hand. "It's not even evening - where did Vacant get the booze from anyway?"

Vacant held up the bottle with a wavy smirk. "Welcome - ladies and gentlemen - to a special fireworks display only the unfortunate have ever seen!" Several other bottles appeared around the raider, hovering about him. "Drunken Art - Fire and Molotov Circus!"

Flapping his hands towards some undefined position, Vacant directed the bottles out and away. The smash of glass was overcome by the roar of flames zipping across the ground and into the structures. Exploding and smashing of eggs targets plus the continuous scrolling of numbers baffled the rest of Team 2.

"Whoa!" Aozora's jaw dropped. "He got the highest score! It's over 12,000!"

"I found a silver one!" Vacant announced.

Musick turned quickly to regard the display board. "Does that mean... the silver ones are inside the buildings?"

- - -

[Team 3 -  Manga & Anime Sector - Lego, Swearzy, No1sey, WhiteCrow, Sherbet]

"Tell me when you find the silver ones," Lego coughed as he scattered nano mites about everywhere. "Those are the most important - more important than watching the lastest anime ep right now."

"Trying to find a shortcut to the top?" WhiteCrow appeared from another street, holding a thin paperback titled "Ultimate Character Attack Summoning Guide".

"To the bottom of this," Lego replied cryptically.

"I've got the sky covered!" Swearzy's voice came over the headset. He'd shared the communication devices with his team. The raider, seated on the roof, had a remote control in his hands and a visor over his eyes. Zipping over MR city were several drones, each zapping at every colour they found in their vicinity, earning the raider a steady accumulation of points.

"Mid-ground is mine~" No1sey held the wind pin in his palm. Activating it sent knifing gusts of wind through the alleys, efficiently shattering rows of red eggs. The sound pin in his hand next, he sent out a pulse. It bounced back at him, confirming the positions of several other targets.

WhiteCrow drew out a black umbrella from the book and popped it open over his head. "And you'd think the plot couldn't get any more complicated... Better run for cover everyone." He opened the book in his palm. "CL attack move - Demon - 'Let it Rain'."

A purple glow emitted from the book. Simultaneously, lightning flashed across the sky, bringing black clouds overhead. Down poured a cascade of black needles, striking every surface and any egg targets remaining in the sky without fail.

"Duuude, that's not fair!!" Lego scrambled under the shelter of a building while the needles struck the ground. Both the falling weapons and the cloud disappeared the next moment, leaving Crow free to spam his next move.

Luckily, as Lego turned, he found not everything had been taken care of. The insides of the buildings were just as cluttered with targets as outside had been. Lego whistled, spawning katanas into his hands. Just as he might have begun his score earning spree, another figure stumbled into his area.

Lego felt a vein bulge in his forehead. "Sherbet, if you would move out of the way...."

"Zeshilveheggush." Sherbet knocked into the walls, slamming into the green eggs there, crushing a couple more under his feet as he tried to steady himself. "Effyousehannafein deshilveheggush - go lower." A clear gleam entered his eyes for a split second, returning back to its blank stupor when he faceplanted into a door and fell over.

Lego shrugged. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He then dashed about, busy dispatching the eggs in the room.

- - -

[Team 4 -  Writers Sector - Churro, Austa, Robin, Manimal, Jackhammer]

"I can't believe this!" Churro gawked about her. One moment the ground and sky were full of targets. Then, at first sign of rain, she'd pulled out her pink umbrella. If she hadn't - she might've been skewered through by black needles falling from the heavens. In that moment, all of the eggs on ground level had vanished and countless points had appeared beside WhiteCrow's name on the display. "Unbelievable!"

"I'll beat the - " -beeep- " - of the one who - " -beeeeeeeeeep- " - to me!" Manimal grabbed at his shoulder where a needle had struck.

"You're not even bleeding." Churro stared at him pointedly.

"Shut up! It hurts like-" -beeeeeeeeeeeep-

"La! How rude!" Churro hitched up her skirt and started towards the buildings to see if she could find anymore targets. She had accumulated quite a bit of points, but a stagnant score wasn't going to help them win.

She found Robin instead within an empty structure. Churro felt her heart deflate a little. "What's our status?"

Robin gestured to the other areas in the vicinity. "Jackhammer and I have cleared the interiors." She glanced to the side. "Oops, I missed one." A dagger suddenly flew from her hand and struck a yellow egg in the ceiling.

Churro sighed, but rallied herself. "Good job."

Austa came in through one of the doors and spotted them. "That rainfall wiped out everything in our area completely!"

"Team 3 has the highest score so far!" Jackhammer announced from outside. "Might have to start invading the next area!"

Churro shook her head. "It'll be too late..."

A startling crash shook the building and the girls rushed outside, hearing shouts - or not hearing, rather.

"-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-"

"What was that Manimal?" Jackhammer jested, standing by a hole in the ground.

Churro rushed towards it. "W-what happened?"

"He fell through a manhole..." Robin observed.

Austa shot a hand towards the display. " - He found one!"

Their heads turned to see Manimal's score jacked up by 10,000.

Churro jumped down into the manhole without another word. She nearly landed on her fellow raider. "Whoa! Sorry Manimal - are you okay?"

Manimal's mouth was stuck in an open position. He wasn't looking at her, but at the long tunnel they were in. The sides of which were clogged with brightly glowing silver eggs.

Robin dropped down next. She noticed the targets with wide eyes. "This is..."

- - -

[Team 5 -  Artists Sector - Echo, Litt, Operative, Vio, Christmas]

"Hyah!"

The double doors flew open from a violent kick.

"That... did not seem necessary." Litt shook his head at Echo as he passed her, shining a flashlight down a set of stairs the doors were hiding.

"It's called..." Echo whipped out a pair of handguns with a grin. "...the dramatic entrance."

"Looks like we were right on target." Op descended first with a sub-machine gun aimed ahead.

Vio stashed his sniper rifle away to equip his musical eighth swords. "Great, cause there's nothing else above ground to hit - and the others are still getting points."

"We're pretty much only fourth place right now..." Christmas relayed, glancing back at the display board.

"Hopefully our luck'll turn around." Echo smiled confidently, following the others down into the dark stairway. The smile lasted until she reached the bottom of the stairway. It was a frozen smile while she realized what her eyes were seeing in the light of objects glowing on the floor.

"Whoa! They're - they're all silver eggs!" Op clutched his firearm in glee.

An expression of blank alarm had arrested Litt's face. "Oh, my, stars....."

Christmas came running down at Op's words. "Where?! Where?!"

Echo jumped quickly in her way. "Wait - wait wait - "

"These ones look really different from the ones that we were breaking earlier," Vio observed. "Look at that, they're all connected to each other, like strawberries."

"They look like Christmas eggs!" Christmas awed. "With blue sparkles!"

"No, I think they look more like giant shells," Op remarked. "Or maybe that time I had to go to the washroom after I ate those fluorescent - "

"Do we hit them all?" Litt glanced back and forth at his teammates.

The sound of a revving motor caused them to turn, and them found Echo had switched out his dual guns for a white bladed chainsaw. She lowered a visor over her eyes with a frown.  "All of them." Then she smiled. "Okay, I'm ready." The smiled screwed nervously. "Before the others get them y'know - "

Her team launched forward without another word, the cumulative blasts drowning out the remainder of her sentences.

"- and before, y'know, they hatch. And they might, y'know, since we're emitting so so much energy..." Echo sighed as she realized the rest were too busy wreaking havoc without her. "Oh well..." She shrugged and smiled, pulled the chord on her chainsaw. "Get them all."

Offline LittRL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 03:47:25 PM »
What's in the eggs? I really need to know what's in the eggs.

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 03:54:30 PM »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 04:06:27 PM »
Echo has a chainsaw too??

Paipis' and Strikers' attacks were so epic they deserve to be animated! I could fill the over the top epicness from those attacks.

And people are landing in piles of silver eggs it seems. Damn it Sherbert sober up and help us out!

Offline LittRL

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 04:10:42 PM »
@Echo: Dang, you're informed in MR Canon. I just write whatever, use MR member names and call it legit. Props to you, Echo.

@Lego: I imagined her with a machine gun instead of a chainsaw for some reason. Had images like these in mind:
Spoiler

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 04:18:38 PM »
Hahahaha those are amazing!

And damn, I forgot what those eggs were actually. Damn hahaha. Yeah, Echo's Canon slinging skills are top notch

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Need Chips
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 05:29:20 PM »
@Litt Haha, yours are still legit. I just follow the guide and make stories following the rules. Not following them though gives more freedom and you can make up more stuff, is what I think.

@Lego You could storyboard those scenes for a start O: Would be just as cool.

You make me want to change my weapon now ;p

Thanks guys XD

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 01:58:30 AM »
Without even clicking Echo's link, I think I know where this is going