March 29, 2024, 04:26:54 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Colorist Practice  (Read 2751 times)

Offline IamKeria

• Fear YAH and Work with Faith
  • Stay Humble
    • View Profile
Colorist Practice
« on: April 26, 2016, 07:34:12 PM »
Hey all. I am an upcoming colorist. If anyone would like for me to color any of their work feel free to reach out to me. I am not perfect but I need the practice. So if anyone would like to collab with me that will be great. Here are samples of what I have colored so far. Or you can Click Here and check out some more of my coloring :3.

Spoiler

Offline Manimal

• God Of Thunder & Rock 'n Roll
    • View Profile
Re: Colorist Practice
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 08:38:21 PM »
Well I know you said something in my Larry Pine thread but if you'd like I can offer something that's actually inked which will make it easier and look better in the end! I have just one question though, how do you feel about backgrounds? Do you want something light on them or does it matter?

Offline IamKeria

• Fear YAH and Work with Faith
  • Stay Humble
    • View Profile
Re: Colorist Practice
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 08:54:14 PM »
Well I know you said something in my Larry Pine thread but if you'd like I can offer something that's actually inked which will make it easier and look better in the end! I have just one question though, how do you feel about backgrounds? Do you want something light on them or does it matter?

Hey thanks for responding. When I think of backgrounds, I think of challenging. So therefore I wouldn't mind the challenge. Go for it with the backgrounds. I just recently flatted a comic sample page with a good amount of background hoopla going on lol. So it doesn't matter.